justashooter

canada did it

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Neither one.

Pointing out demographics/statistics is not racist.

Man, you people need to chill.

You're as bad as these political hacks out there who claim everything that goes against a piece of legislation is racist, or if they don't like a piece of legislation it's racist, no matter what it is...

It's damn near impossible to appease everyone because everyone is going to gripe about something.

I seriously doubt that. Racial animous has become hidden in the US, much as it has been in Europe for some time.

YOU need to open your eyes and see the truth instead of trying to justify an untenable and not so covertly biased position that is based on half-truths and lies.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I'm not exempt. Neither is Paul and Vanessa.

This thread needs to be taken down. I'm deeply offended by such outcasting of a group of people. Many posts here are already TOS violation.

Neils are you exempt from the TOS rules and allowed to make personal attacks on members?

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

:rofl: Here we go, the personal attacks will be moderated but the 'just pointing out statistical facts' malarky will stand. Yay for VJ! Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Whites are just as notorious because they blend better, right? You can't even tell a person who is white that is legal or not. It's not as easy to see as Asians because with Asians they're distinct due to their skin color to be associated. Whereas if you're white, the assumption of not being illegal is there. However, that is incorrect because they blend better since they're white.

Fu*kin retarded for even not think that.

Well said, Consolemaster. :thumbs:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I seriously doubt that. Racial animous has become hidden in the US, much as it has been in Europe for some time.

YOU need to open your eyes and see the truth instead of trying to justify an untenable and not so covertly biased position that is based on half-truths and lies.

half-truths and lies?

I've given the statistics here in the US and I'm lying? Ok...

Also, don't even pretend to know me or how I feel about certain races/group. You're full of ####### if you even think you have an ounce of knowledge into how I feel about things.

I'm not exempt. Neither is Paul and Vanessa.

This thread needs to be taken down. I'm deeply offended by such outcasting of a group of people. Many posts here are already TOS violation.

HOW? Everything has been honest and truthful in what I've aid.

If you're offended DO NOT READ THE THREAD. Why are you offended? Does this affect you somehow? Does my thoughts on something ruin your life somehow?

Man, get a grip on reality already.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

You get a grip on reality you POS!

You're the ones who's making this type of racism. Not me! You're the one trying to tell younger generations it's okay to outcast a group of people. That's why you're implying.

half-truths and lies?

I've given the statistics here in the US and I'm lying? Ok...

Also, don't even pretend to know me or how I feel about certain races/group. You're full of ####### if you even think you have an ounce of knowledge into how I feel about things.

HOW? Everything has been honest and truthful in what I've aid.

If you're offended DO NOT READ THE THREAD. Why are you offended? Does this affect you somehow? Does my thoughts on something ruin your life somehow?

Man, get a grip on reality already.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Your attitude to illegals is that they are scum and vermin. I think that tells us quite a lot about your views on certain races.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You get a grip on reality you POS!

You're the ones who's making this type of racism. Not me! You're the one trying to tell younger generations it's okay to outcast a group of people. That's why you're implying.

I'm not implying anything.

I'm telling statistics of which groups make up the majority of illegal immigrants. Those are FACTS. I'm not saying any race is bad, wrong, etc.. I'm just pointing out Demographics. There's nothing wrong with that.

You need to seriously stop with the name calling as well. It's childish and absurd just because you don't agree with what I'm saying.

If you can't swim, don't jump in the pool man.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

** Thread closed for review (for now).

Everyone should keep in mind that VJ is a multi-national, multi-cultural site when posting remarks (or facts).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

After review, this thread will remain closed for blatant racism.

Stating a personal opinion on a situation is NOT a fact. Writing down 'numbers' does not make them statistics. If you wish to state something as a fact or a statistic then provide the documented source. Without such documentation, it is not a fact or a statistic - it is a personal opinion. In this case, the personal opinion is blatantly racist. In addition, this thread has gone sadly off topic from a discussion of citizenship to illegal immigration. This thread is now closed. Do not Restart this conversation in another thread.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!