justashooter

canada did it

70 posts in this topic

In summary, if a child is born in Canada and neither parents are citizens, is the child a citizen? From what I interpret, no.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Okay,

What does it mean, "Asians are everywhere just as bad as the Hispanics"? What's wrong with being Asian and getting citizenship?

####### is wrong with this people. Now, if I were to say "Whites are everywhere just as bad as the Hispanics." ####### is that?

You have to understand where Paul is coming from.

Canada and Australia have a lot of Asians, more-so Australia. So naturally, anyone who travels there from here will be amazed. No different to when I first came to the US and was amazed by the number of AA. In other words, it's not something I would see everyday in AUS.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay,

What does it mean, "Asians are everywhere just as bad as the Hispanics"? What's wrong with being Asian and getting citizenship?

####### is wrong with this people. Now, if I were to say "Whites are everywhere just as bad as the Hispanics." ####### is that?

You expect to see White's everywhere in US/Canada/UK/AUS...

My point is, when you go to a country that you expect to see something and you see something completely different, it's kind of shocking.

Visiting Toronto and the Asian influx there is almost astounding. I mean literally in downtown Toronto it's a sea of Asians... You would swear you were in Asia somewhere at times.

Just as I'm sure that someone from another nation would be surprised at the amounts of black people in Detroit or Atlanta if they came here and had never seen such a large group of people of a certain color...

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

In summary, if a child is born in Canada and neither parents are citizens, is the child a citizen? From what I interpret, no.

The way I read it, if a child is born in Canada to noncitizen parents, the child is Canadian UNLESS one parent is a diplomat.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

I'm an in the know tourist with a fiance in Canada....

Their Asian population is as bad if not worse than the Hispanic population. Actually, I'd say worse.... You walk around Toronto, especially downtown and all you see is a sea of Asians... You'd never guess it was Canada.

A disturbing choice of words in which to compare people: "bad," "worse," "worse."

My point is, when you go to a country that you expect to see something and you see something completely different, it's kind of shocking.

Visiting Toronto and the Asian influx there is almost astounding. I mean literally in downtown Toronto it's a sea of Asians... You would swear you were in Asia somewhere at times.

Just as I'm sure that someone from another nation would be surprised at the amounts of black people in Detroit or Atlanta if they came here and had never seen such a large group of people of a certain color...

Hmmm...First you claim to be an "in the know tourist." Then you admit to traveling without even knowing one of the most basic things about the place you are going to. Then you assume that everyone else is like you.

Edited by Tahoma

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

A disturbing choice of words in which to compare people: "bad," "worse," "worse."

Hmmm...First you claim to be an "in the know tourist." Then you admit to traveling without even knowing one of the most basic things about the place you are going to. Then you assume that everyone else is like you.

lol, and you read into things too much I'd say. Not just a 'tourist' figuring my fiance lives in Toronto and has all of her life and can attest to the changes that have been taking place there over the years. Half the time she doesn't even feel like she's in her own country anymore. So personal accounts help in that aspect too.

I say "worse" because it is a problem when not everyone is coming into a nation legally and when that influx in affecting the economies in a negative way in job losses for locals/people who have been there all their life or have come in a legal/proper way and then of course using services that they may not be paying for...

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yeah my wife was stunned for the first few months at how many Blacks there are here, several times she said "This seems more like africa than America".

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

There is an actual body of water filled with Asians in downtown Toronto?

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Timeline

lol, and you read into things too much I'd say. Not just a 'tourist' figuring my fiance lives in Toronto and has all of her life and can attest to the changes that have been taking place there over the years. Half the time she doesn't even feel like she's in her own country anymore. So personal accounts help in that aspect too.

I say "worse" because it is a problem when not everyone is coming into a nation legally and when that influx in affecting the economies in a negative way in job losses for locals/people who have been there all their life or have come in a legal/proper way and then of course using services that they may not be paying for...

Ahh ya gotta "consider the source" when you read Tahoma's comments.

He is judge over all things racial... meanwhile, he chooses to live in "White America", where the biggest minority is AA at a whooping 8.4% :rofl:

Now I am not judging him for avoiding minorities; I am a big believer in the -Right of association-

I just wish those who assess others swimming technique would at least get in the pool.

Races in Seattle:

White Non-Hispanic (67.9%)

Black (8.4%)

Hispanic (5.3%)

Two or more races (4.5%)

Chinese (3.4%)

Filipino (2.8%)

Other race (2.4%)

Vietnamese (2.1%)

American Indian (2.1%)

Other Asian (1.8%)

Japanese (1.6%)

Korean (0.9%)

Asian Indian (0.5%)

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Seattle-Washington.html#ixzz0mslIjqi0

William Penn

Who said any were there illegally? And where are the stats that show immigration has had a negative impact in Canada? I appreciate the positive aspects - job creation, entrepreneurship, diversity. Not to mention that just because someone is of Asian ancestry, does not mean they are an immigrant. Their family may have been in Canada longer than mine. They are just as Canadian as me.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

You are saying there are a lot of illegal aliens from Asia in Canada?? How are they getting into the country?

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-02

I-129F Receipt Notice : 2008-12-05

RFE: 2009-02-26

Approval Notice: 2009-03-13

NVC Received: 2009-03-23

Left NVC: 2009-05-12

Stuck at NVC 50 days

Interview: 2009-06-23 Passed!

Visa picked up: 2009-06-25

POE Detroit: 2009-07-04

Married: 2009-09-11

Filed for AOS: 2009-09-22

Biometrics taken: 2009-10-29

Advance Parole approved 2009-11-04

Employment Authorization approved 2009-11-04

AOS Appointment 2009-12-15

AOS Approved 2009-12-15

Green Card Received 2010-01-02

Filed for ROC: 2011-09-17

ROC approved 2012-03-21

Green Card Received 2012-03-26

Timeline

You are saying there are a lot of illegal aliens from Asia in Canada?? How are they getting into the country?

Ahhhh overstay a visa is one popular method.

:thumbs:

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Eh?

There are Asian populations that lived there prior Visa overstay and obtained citizenship.

####### are wrong with some of these retards?

These Asian populations produce offsprings so they increased in population. This thread is getting ridiculous.

So those with UK visas are out because they're not Asian. Or, those who are white are also excluded from overstaying their visa?

Edited by Niels Bohr

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg