Obama 2012

72-Year Old Grandmother And Her Grandson Having A Baby Together!!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

(The Sun) - A 72-year-old American grandmother is having an incestuous affair with her own grandson and the pair are set to have a baby, The Sun reported Friday.

Pearl Carter, from Indiana, shocked family and friends after beginning a bizarre relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey.

She is now using her pension to pay $54,000 to a surrogate mother so they can have a child, said reports in Australia's New Idea magazine.

"I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me," Carter said. "Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."

Bailey is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey -- who the senior citizen put up for adoption when she was just 18.

When Lynette Bailey died in 2006, Phil Bailey tracked down his long-lost grandma -- 46 years his senior -- and they started their strange relationship.

"From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship. For the first time in years I felt sexually alive," said Carter.

Bailey claimed he had the same feelings.

"I wanted to kiss her there and then. My feelings were overwhelming," he said.

"I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.

"Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for."

Source: The Sun

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/grandma-to-have-baby-with-grandson-dpgonc-20100430-fc_7311022

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

(The Sun) - A 72-year-old American grandmother is having an incestuous affair with her own grandson and the pair are set to have a baby, The Sun reported Friday.

Pearl Carter, from Indiana, shocked family and friends after beginning a bizarre relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey.

She is now using her pension to pay $54,000 to a surrogate mother so they can have a child, said reports in Australia's New Idea magazine.

"I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me," Carter said. "Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."

Bailey is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey -- who the senior citizen put up for adoption when she was just 18.

When Lynette Bailey died in 2006, Phil Bailey tracked down his long-lost grandma -- 46 years his senior -- and they started their strange relationship.

"From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship. For the first time in years I felt sexually alive," said Carter.

Bailey claimed he had the same feelings.

"I wanted to kiss her there and then. My feelings were overwhelming," he said.

"I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.

"Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for."

Source: The Sun

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/grandma-to-have-baby-with-grandson-dpgonc-20100430-fc_7311022

And to think, there are actually people think it´s ¨weird¨ we want to marry ¨foreigners¨....??? :wacko:

Our Timeline

Oct ~ 2007 We met

Apr 26, 2008 We got engaged

Jan 14, 2010 Left Spain alone to the US to work & begin immigration

Feb 11, 2010 Mailed our I-129F and received NOA1

May 05, 2010 NOA2

May 10, 2010 NVC Confirms receipt & that packet sent to Madrid today

May 14, 2010 Madrid receives case and I receive a job offer!!!

May 20, 2010 Packet 3 Received

May 24, 2010 Packet 3 Sent

Jun 14, 2010 Packet 4 Received

Jul 08, 2010 Flight to Spain to see my baby!

Jul 29, 2010 Return to US

Aug 09, 2010 Medical Exam

Aug 11, 2010 Interview in Madrid

Aug 12, 2010 My "interview" with Madrid

Aug 16, 2010 Put on AP

Sep 15, 2010 Flight home to me

Sep 17, 2010 Married!

Feb 04, 2010 Green Card Interview- Approved

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gotta love the way Murdoch continually lowers the bar for trashy journalism and uses his affiliates to spread his filth.

Hey grandpa...

rupert_murdoch_with_wife_wendi.jpg

You mean like CNN and Larry King?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

UUUMMMM WOW... I have no words.

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You mean like CNN and Larry King?

No, I think Murdoch's media empire wins hands down even if you will find other examples of trashy journalism, no one goes as far as he does. And who can blame him? He built his media empire on tabloids.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ick.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hoax?

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Timeline

Hoax?

You question The Sun's journalistic integrity?

murdoch--125804563916980600.jpg

(Murdoch) made an agreement with the print unions, promising fewer redundancies if he got the paper. He assured IPC that he would publish a "straightforward, honest newspaper" which would continue to support Labour. IPC, under pressure from the unions, rejected Maxwell's offer, and Murdoch bought the paper for £800,000, to be paid in instalments.[8] He would later remark: "I am constantly amazed at the ease with which I entered British newspapers."[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sun_%28newspaper%29

You question The Sun's journalistic integrity?

murdoch--125804563916980600.jpg

(Murdoch) made an agreement with the print unions, promising fewer redundancies if he got the paper. He assured IPC that he would publish a "straightforward, honest newspaper" which would continue to support Labour. IPC, under pressure from the unions, rejected Maxwell's offer, and Murdoch bought the paper for £800,000, to be paid in instalments.[8] He would later remark: "I am constantly amazed at the ease with which I entered British newspapers."[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sun_%28newspaper%29

Well, it certainly is a Sun type of story, and I realize that truth is often stranger than fiction, but...

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

The Sun, renowned for truth and integrity! People don't buy it for that though, they buy it for the tits.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

I never knew that one could use any of Murdoch's media outlets and the term "journalistic integrity" in the same sentence w/o also having the terms lack or absence in it. Great job, Steven! :thumbs:

murdoch_madman.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Gotta love the way Murdoch continually lowers the bar for trashy journalism and uses his affiliates to spread his filth.

Steve I would have thought you would have been more accepting of consensual relationships, rather than marvel at how these two people are overcoming the social barriers ..... you refer to their story as "filth".

DO you think these people chose to fall iin love?

Mighty judgmental don;cha think?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn