Obama 2012

Mexican-American Women Strongly Supporting New Arizona Law.

32 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

No, but suggesting that upon two illegal entries into this country, someone should incur the death penalty is.

Nah, immediate execution for violating the law the first time might be facsist. Taking care of a continued problem is nothing of the sorts.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

again, in that case, guess what, I just stole a job from an American girl when I got hired, I saw it right there. They needed a bigger pool of bilingual people than, as I call, monolingual.. do you think the companies are that stupid to say, oh, shoo shoo, you don't speak english, we don't want your money??

go tell the market that we shouldn't cater to spanish-only people, lolo, and how they don't want their spanish speaking dollars...

I'm not saying it's right that the population has shifted to such an extent where there's non-english speaking people becoming a stronger minority in this country, but, whining about not getting a job because you don't have a certain skill is not the right thing to do. Srsly, getting mad at someone because they have a skill that you don't?

If the illegals and those refusing to assimilate weren't here to begin with we wouldn't have this problem.

The problem is a government not doing its job.

The idea of expecting a nation to adjust to you is completely absurd.

if the market seems it appropriate, they won't cater to bilingual people.. let the market's invisible hand decide

The 'market' is in error as I said. If the government were doing its job, the 'market' wouldn't be there. It's a false market...

state-controlled market? what would be the 'fix'? "dear customers, we no longer have bilingual customer service in this location, please, go learn english first, then you can buy our stuff"?

So many lulz here. Is this a Libertarian advocating more government and spending while a liberal arguing free market principles? :rofl:

LOL, I don't know what kind of idea you have about me in your own deluded head, but all I've said is this nation needs to protect its borders, needs to get the illegals out, warn them, if they violate the law again execute them, shoot trespassers on site at the border if they try to cross, etc... I haven't changed from that.

You've got some wild idea in your head that I've said something different or you're mis-reading what I'm saying.

Fascism 101. I know, you think that's normal and rational. Any perfectly sensible government would take these measures.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Fascism 101. I know, you think that's normal and rational. Any perfectly sensible government would take these measures.

Not exactly.

Just because you want to execute criminals, doesn't make that fascist. Not as all.

Again, we're talking about people invading a sovereign nation, not just random people on the street.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Not exactly.

Just because you want to execute criminals, doesn't make that fascist. Not as all.

Again, we're talking about people invading a sovereign nation, not just random people on the street.

I know you don't get it Paul, I know, I know, I know. A reasonable person wants to execute criminals - it's normal. It's normal to believe that killing criminals is humane. It's normal to believe that entering foreign soil without authorization is an executable offense (because as a reasonable person you have allowed them to cross once without getting shot). I know you believe all kinds of fascist ideology is normal.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

I know you don't get it Paul, I know, I know, I know. A reasonable person wants to execute criminals - it's normal. It's normal to believe that killing criminals is humane. It's normal to believe that entering foreign soil without authorization is an executable offense (because as a reasonable person you have allowed them to cross once without getting shot). I know you believe all kinds of fascist ideology is normal.

In this odd politically correct, alleged "compassionate" world of today, the death penalty is view as barbaric. Yeah, I get it.

However I have more compassion for the victims of the actions of others than I do the perpetrators of the crimes committed. There's a sweet irony to someone murdering your child and then getting to spend life in prison in part at your expense.

"Hey, Johnny killed your little girl and to reward him, we are going to give him 3 square meals a day, a place to say, possibly even a job, all at your expense. Don't worry though, he won't get out and bother anyone else though. Oh and your tax dollars are paying for it, so you get to help in making sure he's not on the streets. You and your little girl now have both done a great service."

Take the above statement, substitute murder for multiple rapes, child molestation, multiple assaults, multiple armed robberies, and multiple invasions of a sovereign nation.

It's pretty simple for me. If i'm archaic and barbaric for that line of thinking, then so be it. I don't give a flying ** about some criminal who harms society. I think it's archaic and barbaric to let these people continue to do harm to society. We all have our beliefs and priorities. The only thing I can say is obviously we don't agree here and we're not going to agree here and that's fine.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Hey Pedroh what if the French canadians invaded the country I guess youd be looking for work, heh? Im sure you would be fine with that.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Pedro actually has a degree in French :lol:

Whens he moving?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

LOL, I don't know what kind of idea you have about me in your own deluded head, but all I've said is this nation needs to protect its borders, needs to get the illegals out, warn them, if they violate the law again execute them, shoot trespassers on site at the border if they try to cross, etc... I haven't changed from that.

Don't you think this is uhh, a little crazy and sick? :blink:

I don't know, the last time I checked I was a human being who had compassion for other human beings. These aren't murderers we're talking about, these are hard working individuals doing whatever they can to feed their family in a bad situation. Hey, I understand it's illegal, and people should be punished accordingly for breaking the law but if you believe that this is acceptable behavior from ANY government, you are seriously mistaken.

North Korea doesn't even execute people when they cross their border illegally. They jail them. And they're complete loonies.

I am always stunned by the way some people think.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

In this odd politically correct, alleged "compassionate" world of today, the death penalty is view as barbaric. Yeah, I get it.

However I have more compassion for the victims of the actions of others than I do the perpetrators of the crimes committed. There's a sweet irony to someone murdering your child and then getting to spend life in prison in part at your expense.

"Hey, Johnny killed your little girl and to reward him, we are going to give him 3 square meals a day, a place to say, possibly even a job, all at your expense. Don't worry though, he won't get out and bother anyone else though. Oh and your tax dollars are paying for it, so you get to help in making sure he's not on the streets. You and your little girl now have both done a great service."

Take the above statement, substitute murder for multiple rapes, child molestation, multiple assaults, multiple armed robberies, and multiple invasions of a sovereign nation.

It's pretty simple for me. If i'm archaic and barbaric for that line of thinking, then so be it. I don't give a flying ** about some criminal who harms society. I think it's archaic and barbaric to let these people continue to do harm to society. We all have our beliefs and priorities. The only thing I can say is obviously we don't agree here and we're not going to agree here and that's fine.

What has not being a fascist to do with being politically correct Paul? That would be not one thing.

You simply lack the ability to see beyond the simple. If you feel compassion for a victim of crime, well obviously you can't treat the perpetrator of the crime humanely, right? The compassion for one necessitating that one crushes the perpetrator in order properly demonstrate that compassion?

I am quite sure we will never agree on this, but, why on earth should I agree with fascist ideology?

Edited by Madame Cleo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

-Pedro actually has a degree in French

thx ardillita ;)

pwned-facekick.jpg

ouch marc, that hurts...

but, even though u got already pwned.. I can answer your question, even if I didn't know french, I'd be studying it, I wouldn't be complaining, OMG they need at least trilingual people to get this job, wahh wahh. Guess what, if there were an 'invasion' of whatever country, I'd be learning that language if I knew the demographics of the country would change

again, I don't see the problem of having a skill.. I rather see a problem of people being angry because they think they don't need certain skills, and are angry at those who do have it. Only in America I guess is not a good skill (for certain people) to learn more than 1 language

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

thx ardillita ;)

pwned-facekick.jpg

ouch marc, that hurts...

but, even though u got already pwned.. I can answer your question, even if I didn't know french, I'd be studying it, I wouldn't be complaining, OMG they need at least trilingual people to get this job, wahh wahh. Guess what, if there were an 'invasion' of whatever country, I'd be learning that language if I knew the demographics of the country would change

again, I don't see the problem of having a skill.. I rather see a problem of people being angry because they think they don't need certain skills, and are angry at those who do have it. Only in America I guess is not a good skill (for certain people) to learn more than 1 language

Affirmative action?

― Andrew Wilkow