Anthony&aiza

CSC to VSC

16 posts in this topic

My husband filed I130 last april 2009 and he received the NOA1 a month after. We never received the NOA2 yet. We decided to file I129F last dec 2009,and received the NOA1 a month after. Later on, My husband received a mail from embassy saying he has an appointment for background check. The next news we had heard was, Husband received a text message from embassy saying.. On April 16, 2010, we transferred this ...( Our two application) to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case........ The question is, What does it mean? What do I exepct now? Do you think its going to be more faster than CSC? I dont think so that VSC is more faster than CSC. Think of it, We waited for almost a year from now but still we never approved...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

When we petitioned, our case was moved from VSC to CSC. We were approved a few weeks later.

Hopefully this is good news for you.

Often service centers will transfer files to even the work load, it is common.

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

My husband filed I130 last april 2009 and he received the NOA1 a month after. We never received the NOA2 yet. We decided to file I129F last dec 2009,and received the NOA1 a month after. Later on, My husband received a mail from embassy saying he has an appointment for background check. The next news we had heard was, Husband received a text message from embassy saying.. On April 16, 2010, we transferred this ...( Our two application) to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case........ The question is, What does it mean? What do I exepct now? Do you think its going to be more faster than CSC? I dont think so that VSC is more faster than CSC. Think of it, We waited for almost a year from now but still we never approved...

Neither you or your husband would have been contacted by any Embassy or Consulate in connection with those petitions until after the petitions were approved. The petitions were transferred for processing at another service center. This in a fairly infrequent occurance but neither good or bad.

Now is the time to start learning the rest of the CR1 visa process, as your I-129F petition will most likely be administratively closed shortly after USCIS approves it. Lots to read about that right here in this forum.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Neither you or your husband would have been contacted by any Embassy or Consulate in connection with those petitions until after the petitions were approved. The petitions were transferred for processing at another service center. This in a fairly infrequent occurance but neither good or bad.

Now is the time to start learning the rest of the CR1 visa process, as your I-129F petition will most likely be administratively closed shortly after USCIS approves it. Lots to read about that right here in this forum.

Greetings! Thanks for the reply. Actually we hired an attorney before we start our application. She's the one who filed our petition. Anyways, Both our application are active and they process as one. Hoping to hear a good news soon coz Im starting to freak out.! I've been waiting for long time.

When we petitioned, our case was moved from VSC to CSC. We were approved a few weeks later.

Hopefully this is good news for you.

Often service centers will transfer files to even the work load, it is common.

Good luck

Hello, But mine was moved from CSC to VSC. Its kindda annoying because everybody says CSC is more quicker than others. One more thing, I just open my portfolio at USCIS... Our petition is still initial review. It's been a year for that status and still no action. My husband and I are drifted apart for almost 2 years now since we got married. Very sad! Hoping to hear a good news soon. By the way, thanks for the reply. Godbless!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Is your husband a citizen or a permenant residient? Your husband may want to consider consulting his Congressman

I was only pointing out, using my personal experiences, that cases are often transferred from CSC to VSC and vice versa

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Is your husband a citizen or a permenant residient? Your husband may want to consider consulting his Congressman

I was only pointing out, using my personal experiences, that cases are often transferred from CSC to VSC and vice versa

Good luck

My husband is an American citizen. I don't know if consulting a Congressman is helpful. Well, transferring of petition is already known but CSC to VSC is very rare. Im so much worried. I don't know what to do.. anyway, thanks,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My husband received a mail from embassy saying he has an appointment for background check

I have to assume this was not the embassy, since he is USC.

I have to assume was notice of biometrics to be taken at local USCIS office , on the USCitizen.

This is not normal at all, but does happen - it's rare, but it happens.

Your husband filed 2 petitions - please check case status on BOTH petitions - and have him call NVC hotline, check status on that K-3 petition, as well.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

My husband received a mail from embassy saying he has an appointment for background check

I have to assume this was not the embassy, since he is USC.

I have to assume was notice of biometrics to be taken at local USCIS office , on the USCitizen.

This is not normal at all, but does happen - it's rare, but it happens.

Your husband filed 2 petitions - please check case status on BOTH petitions - and have him call NVC hotline, check status on that K-3 petition, as well.

Good Luck !

My mistake.. It should be USCIS office. I just check our case status...The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. and the other one is... The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

When Our case was in the CSC, they never update for almost a year but Since they transferred both our application to VSC, we can see they always updating every now and then. I wish someone will tell me when they going to approved our application. anyways, thanks

Godbless!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

did he show up for the biometrics appointment? was his fingerprints taken? (Usually this is done at an ASC office, fwiw).

I was serious to contact NVC. Suggest yer USC husband do it, give them the case #'s, see if any status at NVC - USE THE TELEPHONE.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

did he show up for the biometrics appointment? was his fingerprints taken? (Usually this is done at an ASC office, fwiw).

I was serious to contact NVC. Suggest yer USC husband do it, give them the case #'s, see if any status at NVC - USE THE TELEPHONE.

Of course he went to USCIS office for biometrics. Our petition is not yet at NVC. I believe that if they approved thats the time they will sent to NVC. Our petition is still at VSC for processing. Yeah really need to contact them.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My mistake.. It should be USCIS office. I just check our case status...The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. and the other one is... The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

When Our case was in the CSC, they never update for almost a year but Since they transferred both our application to VSC, we can see they always updating every now and then. I wish someone will tell me when they going to approved our application. anyways, thanks

Godbless!!

We almost have the same story, . My husband filed last year 2009, Sept. we both filed I-129 and I-130 for spouse petition , we got the NOA1 on mid. of Sept. both case , our case I-129 is on the stage of requesting evidence and our case I-130 is still on the intitial review, . sinced my husband sent out his request for evidence document the USCIS on last mid of April 2020our online status noted to us during the date they recieved the request for evidence that we have to wait with in 60 days of results, our 60 days of waiting again almost over just 2 days left for now and we never heared any update yet. ..

My husband is american , he hired the lawyer and he has a co - sponsor submitted during filing our petition together , but the court later was submitted lately when the USCIS asked for the requesting evidence.. Until now we never heared from the USCIS results, we been apart for almost 2 years now and we've been waiting for 9 months now for the results... we're always checking our USCIS status case number online but still on the same stage... Hope everyone give some more ideas who been experienced this kind of delayed processed.. thanks..

to Anthony&aiza hope and pray our paper will be done soon and got the good results...

I know how hard being away from our love one , especially in my case I am living alone, and we don't

have kids yet. I really miss my husband badly too like you do...

:help:

Edited by PGD

Sept. 2009 = Hard copy of NOA1

July 29, 2010 = Initial review

I-129F and I-130 are approved =Aug. 30, 2010

NOA2 Hard Copy =Sept. 4, 2010

Got the NVC case assigned number = Sept. 13th, 2010

NVC processed completed = Feb. 14th, 2011

--------------------------------------------------

Medical at St. Luke Manila = Feb. 21, 2011

Interview at US Embassy Manila = March 11, 2011

Visa Issued == March 14, 2011

Visa delivered/ Visa on Hand= March 17, 2011

CFO Counseling and Seminar == March 18, 2011 ( just 2 and half hours done at the same day ) and got the passport sticker.

Flight departure from Philippines = March 23, 2011

Arrive in the US = March 23, 2011

3rd yr. Wedding Anniversary = March 24, 2011

-------------------------------------------------

SSN card Recieved = April 1, 2011

Begin working = April 2, 2011

Received State Identification resident = April 7, 2011

Green Card 10 years unconditional received = April 15, 2011 @ 4 pm

---------------------------------------------------

I-129F and I-130 are both approved today Aug. 30, 2010 ,

Sept. 4, 2010 got a hard copy of NOA2 for both petitions,... waiting for the next step......------ oh yeah!!!----K3 Turn to IR-1 for Spouse petition for more than 2 years of marriage

Thank You Lord God [/size][/b]

[/font]

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We almost have the same story, . My husband filed last year 2009, Sept. we both filed I-129 and I-130 for spouse petition , we got the NOA1 on mid. of Sept. both case , our case I-129 is on the stage of requesting evidence and our case I-130 is still on the intitial review, . sinced my husband sent out his request for evidence document to the USCIS on last mid of April 2010our online status noted to us during the date they recieved the request for evidence that we have to wait with in 60 days of results, our 60 days of waiting again almost over just 2 days left for now and we never heared any update yet. ..

My husband is american , he hired the lawyer and he has a co - sponsor submitted during filing our petition together , but the court later was submitted lately when the USCIS asked for the requesting evidence.. Until now we never heared from the USCIS results, we been apart for almost 2 years now and we've been waiting for 9 months now for the results... we're always checking our USCIS status case number online but still on the same stage... Hope everyone give some more ideas who been experienced this kind of delayed processed.. thanks..

to Anthony&aiza hope and pray our paper will be done soon and got the good results...

I know how hard being away from our love one , especially in my case I am living alone, and we don't

have kids yet. I really miss my husband badly too like you do...

:help:

sorry I type mistake, instead of 2010...I type 2020 :)

Sept. 2009 = Hard copy of NOA1

July 29, 2010 = Initial review

I-129F and I-130 are approved =Aug. 30, 2010

NOA2 Hard Copy =Sept. 4, 2010

Got the NVC case assigned number = Sept. 13th, 2010

NVC processed completed = Feb. 14th, 2011

Medical at St. Luke Manila = Feb. 21, 2011

Interview at US Embassy Manila = March 11, 2011

Visa Issued == March 14, 2011

Visa delivered/ Visa on Hand= March 17, 2011

CFO Counseling and Seminar == March 18, 2011 ( just 2 and half hours done at the same day ) and got the passport sticker.

Flight departure from Philippines = March 23, 2011

Arrive in the US = March 23, 2011

3rd yr. Wedding Anniversary = March 24, 2011

-------------------------------------------------

SSN card Recieved = April 1, 2011

Begin working = April 2, 2011

Received State Identification resident = April 7, 2011

Green Card 10 years unconditional received = April 15, 2011 @ 4 pm

---------------------------------------------------

I-129F and I-130 are both approved today Aug. 30, 2010 ,

Sept. 4, 2010 got a hard copy of NOA2 for both petitions,... waiting for the next step......------ oh yeah!!!----K3 Turn to IR-1 for Spouse petition for more than 2 years of marriage

Thank You Lord God [/size][/b]

[/font]

• 3 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.