gezzuzz

Vermont Service Center SLOW??

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hello every one.

First time to post here. VSC seems to be having a problem with my I-129F petition, it was delivered on June 21, 2010 and still no NOA1 and my check has not cleared my bank as of July 17,2010. I have tried to contact someone at VCS but can not get a good contact and of course no information. Since no receipt number I can not check status and the national center for customer service will not do anything till after 30 days since it was delivered to VSC. I had a friend that sent in I-129F petition to VSC delivered May 4, 2010, NOA1 dated May 4, 2010 and his check cleared his bank May 6, 2010, NOA2 dated June 23, 2010(approved). I was expecting a similar time line since these two were only 7 weeks apart for delivery dates. Does any one have any ideas why mine is so slow or what I can do to get it started processing? Thanks for any help or information anyone can provide.

Frustrated!!!!!!

do you have tracking number on package?... i would not waste time.. resubmit... mine got lost too.. they cash the checks right away.. so just assume its lost.. sorry to tell you this..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello every one.

First time to post here. VSC seems to be having a problem with my I-129F petition, it was delivered on June 21, 2010 and still no NOA1 and my check has not cleared my bank as of July 17,2010. I have tried to contact someone at VCS but can not get a good contact and of course no information. Since no receipt number I can not check status and the national center for customer service will not do anything till after 30 days since it was delivered to VSC. I had a friend that sent in I-129F petition to VSC delivered May 4, 2010, NOA1 dated May 4, 2010 and his check cleared his bank May 6, 2010, NOA2 dated June 23, 2010(approved). I was expecting a similar time line since these two were only 7 weeks apart for delivery dates. Does any one have any ideas why mine is so slow or what I can do to get it started processing? Thanks for any help or information anyone can provide.

Frustrated!!!!!!

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that. Well our check were cleared after two weeks from the date we sent it. You can't base your timeline with what your friend experienced because each case that's filed there are different. And as we all see, those who filed last June has different timeline than those who filed last May. I remember we called USCIS when we were also worried about the check, and they said you have to wait for max of 30days and then call them back and tell them again. Because as of now, if it's under 30 days, it's still normal for them. Just be patient. Waiting sucks big time, but that's the only thing we can do.

Good luck on your journey! Stay put..:)

whatever comes our way, we are gonna make it through

Timeline

June 02, 2010 - filed K1 visa...

June 07, 2010 - package delivered to USCIS

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 14, 2010 - check cleared

June 17, 2010 - touched

I hate waiting...:P

in God we trust....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

do you have tracking number on package?... i would not waste time.. resubmit... mine got lost too.. they cash the checks right away.. so just assume its lost.. sorry to tell you this..

Give it the 30 days...all may NOT be lost.

Service Center :Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Norway

I-129F Sent: June 3, 2010

I-129F NOA1: June 14, 2010

Touched: June 17, 2010

I-129F NOA2: July 7, 2010

129F to NVC: July 13, 2010

NVC to Oslo: July 15 2010

Package 3 received: Aug 4 2010

Consulate interview: Aug 11, 2010-APPROVED !!

Visa received: Aug 18th

Travel to US: Aug 19th

Marriage: Sept 3rd 2010 !!

AOS/AP/EAD: Sent Sept 20th

NOA 1 (for all 3) Sept 30th

Biometrics appt: Oct 27th 2010

AOS interview: Dec 15th 2010

Timeline

Thanks for the information. Yes I have tracking number and FedEx says they delivered my K-1 application on June 21, 2010 11:56am signed for by A.STANLEY to the correct address and I have a copy of the delivery notice with the signature of A.STANLEY. The application package was also addressed properly with the proper Attn:. I used a visa service to be sure every thing was proper before submitting the application. I understand there are differant processing times but what bothers me most is that my check had not been processed. It has now been 26 days since they received it. I can not find any time line that has taken this long for the check processing. I am preparing a new application just in case I need to resubmit.

I-129F mailed to VSC June 18,2010.

I-129F delivered to VSC June 21,2010.

Waiting, waiting for NOA1.

July 12, 2010 VSC states petition was rejected (no reason given) and was being returned however they did give me the case #.

Waiting, waiting, did not get returned petition instead got hard copy of NOA1 in mail on July 26, 2010 with

different case # (very strange!!!) I have not seen anything like this on VJ.

NOA1 dated July 20, 2010 (way too long) 29 days since delivered.

Check cleared July 22, 2010.

Received NOA1 hard copy July 26, 2010.

"Touch" July 27, 2010.

"Touch" Oct. 3, 2010 Yeah!!!!, at least something.

YEEPEE!!!! Finally NOA2. Dec 30,2010 got cell text at 4:04pm, and email notice at 6:00pm that our petition has been approved.

Now for the rest of the process, should not be so long now!!!!!!

This long wait has been very stressful for both of us, now we can make more plans for the rest of our lives together.

NVC got our case on Jan 4, 2011 and was sent to the Embassy on Jan 6, 2011. Thank you Lord!!!

We now have our MNL case number!!!!

Timeline

Hi gezzuzz, do you mind telling me about yours getting lost?

Thanks Marcus

I-129F mailed to VSC June 18,2010.

I-129F delivered to VSC June 21,2010.

Waiting, waiting for NOA1.

July 12, 2010 VSC states petition was rejected (no reason given) and was being returned however they did give me the case #.

Waiting, waiting, did not get returned petition instead got hard copy of NOA1 in mail on July 26, 2010 with

different case # (very strange!!!) I have not seen anything like this on VJ.

NOA1 dated July 20, 2010 (way too long) 29 days since delivered.

Check cleared July 22, 2010.

Received NOA1 hard copy July 26, 2010.

"Touch" July 27, 2010.

"Touch" Oct. 3, 2010 Yeah!!!!, at least something.

YEEPEE!!!! Finally NOA2. Dec 30,2010 got cell text at 4:04pm, and email notice at 6:00pm that our petition has been approved.

Now for the rest of the process, should not be so long now!!!!!!

This long wait has been very stressful for both of us, now we can make more plans for the rest of our lives together.

NVC got our case on Jan 4, 2011 and was sent to the Embassy on Jan 6, 2011. Thank you Lord!!!

We now have our MNL case number!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hi gezzuzz, do you mind telling me about yours getting lost?

Thanks Marcus

mine never made it to the post office..between my laywers office and the post office it got lost.. we just reprinted everythign and sent it in. 3 days later the check was cashed and i had my case number.. my fiancees work history paper was the only thing i sent in without a true signature.. and they never said anything about it.. my fiancee emailed me a photo and i made a passport photo at CVS for $.39.. i waited pass 30 days before i knew what happened

• 7 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I don't have any complaints but wish my approval comes on time. :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock:

09/10 - Wedding

09/31/10:came back to states.

10/25/10: I-130 package mailed.

11/10/10: NOA1 recieved(I130)

11/16/10: Touched.

11/18/10: I129F package mailed.

12/02/10: NOA1 recieved(I129F)

12/31/10:Touched.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

“Time is like a handful of sand- the tighter you grasp it, the faster it runs through your fingers”

Vermont Service Center :bonk:

url=http://www.tickerclub.com/]e736e35a2b.png[/url]

Time is relative... The mind makes it slow, the heart makes it fast, our friends make it worth while, and words... make it timeless.

12/27/10 NOA 1 hard copy received in Mail

12/31/10 USICS Notification on Website

05/04/11 2nd notice of Approval via website and text message! Thank you Jesus!

05/09/11 2nd notice I-797 hard copy arrives in mail.

05/11/11 NVC receives approved K-1 visa

05/13/11 NVC ships K-1 to Bogota

05/16/11 K-1 arrives at Embassy

05/18/11 E-mail Packet #3 to Embassy

07/28/11 Appointment scheduled at Embassy in Bogota. # Visa Approved #

• 1 year later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Is it just me, or does it seem that the VSC is atleast starting to pick up the pace a little bit? Obviously nowhere near where California is but there seems to be some sort of steady movement based on the timelines on this site... Let's see what happens

if it were up to me, I would close VSC....close it and fire everyone there.

I would do samething...i think the people who works there are lazy...they just dont care about other people.

Today is our 6th year wedding anniversary...

Its really suck cos i did not see my husband for 9months,frustrated..........

I thought we are gonna get our noa2 this month...hopefully next month.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.