w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

2 Lawsuits Challenge New Arizona Immigration Law

151 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I don't know what the excitement over the legal challenges of this statue are all about. If the law does, as it's supporters claim, pass constitutional muster, then the courts will state that. If, on the other hand, it does not, then it'll be invalidated. It's a very straightforward process. I, for one, rather have a judicial check on the legislatures out there.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, I advocate certain degrees of genocide. No problem:

Convicted Murderers (where DNA evidence is for sure) - Kill em.

Convicted Sex Offenders - 2 strikes you're dead.

Continuous armed robbers - 4 strikes you're dead.

Entering the nation illegally - 2 strikes you're dead

Entering the nation illegally and then commit another crime - you're dead

We used to have no problems with hanging people, firing squads, chopping heads off, etc. for committing these crimes. We didn't become "sophisticated" because we stopped doing it, we just somewhere along the way got our balls chopped off.

I think you have a warped sense of morality when illegal immigration is analogous with sex offenders. :help:

The halcyon days of the Dark Ages. Beautiful.

Hey, it's all good, he's just creating employment for USC's. Executioners wanted.

I'm surprised his list is so short to be honest, thinning the herd indeed. He's looking more like a fascist every day.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

ok ms. perfect world where everyone is a loving saint or angel no matter what they do.

Filth is filth, trash is trash in our society and they should be treated as such. Take them and toss them back to the land where they came from and tell them to apply the LEGAL and lawful way.

In the US any person on US soil is entitled to be treated according to humanitarian rules and principals regardless of what you personally may think. As I said, your posts are driven by an addiction to emotional diatribes. I would imagine your vitriol will receive some redaction should a moderator happen by.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

The UK has I think a 24 hour time limit right? I haven't been able to find any conclusive references to limits for any US states, including Arizona.

I thought it was 72 hours, but I might be wrong. If an immigrant is found to be on UK soil illegally, they can be detained until they are deported as far as I know, which is not too different from here I think. That in itself can be problematic, deportation isn't the simple process some seem to believe it is. Clearly, it needs to be established where the person needs to be deported to. It's not simply a case of shoving all illegals into cattle trucks and dumping them over the Mexican border.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey, it's all good, he's just creating employment for USC's. Executioners wanted.

I'm surprised his list is so short to be honest, thinning the herd indeed. He's looking more like a fascist every day.

When you dehumanise people its the first step in justifying all kinds of horrible #######. It's odious stuff, even in jest.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

So eliminating criminals is a bad thing?

Many would argue it's more humane to just let them go free period than lock them up in a cage for the rest of their lives.

Really, killing them or letting them free are the only "humane" ways of going about things. Especially when you get down to what goes on in many of this nation's prisons.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Many would argue it's more humane to just let them go free period than lock them up in a cage for the rest of their lives.

Really, killing them or letting them free are the only "humane" ways of going about things. Especially when you get down to what goes on in many of this nation's prisons.

If you say so Dr. Mengele. :rolleyes:

No, many would not argue routinely executing criminals is more humane than locking them up. If prisons are failing, then that needs to be addressed, not executing the prisoners in order to rid ourselves of the problem.

I am not a supporter of capital punishment. I have many reasons for not supporting it, none of which are some fanciful notion that people found guilty of heinous crimes should be mollycoddled or set free - although I am sure that point will be ignored.

I have no idea how wedded you are to this sensationalist rhetoric. It's perhaps your idea of having a good time. Frankly, that's your business but again, the more you do it, the less seriously your views will be taken, if anyone even still takes them seriously at this time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Very true. The Nazis had that all figured out 80 years ago.

The Nazi's mistake was thinking that the Aryan race was superior no matter what....

There's a huge inherent difference in that and eliminating the filth from society.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!