w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

2 Lawsuits Challenge New Arizona Immigration Law

151 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Apply to get ICE funded better.

Hell, local authorities should take matters into their own hands anyway if confirmation is made that one is an illegal. Toss 'em. They're surely close enough, especially on some of those border towns. Finger print them, keep record, tell if they ever cross the border illegally again, they'll be excuted.

Where are you going to get the money for that? Just print more? :rolleyes:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Where are you going to get the money for that? Just print more? :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are a few social programs we could eliminate, bring a few troops back home, where the congress can do its job in defending our borders and looking our for the best interests of Americans rather than illegals.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

Wonderful. You'd love Nazi Germany.

:rolleyes:

Please see the point I'm making that they do this already and why should illegals be treated any differently.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You are missing her point. If you want to be taken seriously, there is no need to use such moronic verbiage.

You have also failed to address my question posed to you. What will arizona do with people who are detained, who are only being detained for being an illegal alien? They have no jurisdiction to deport them, and ICE is so overburdened, and understaffed and funed to actually deport a vast majority of them.

What will happen is that they will be released - and the State lawmakers, who cooked up this law for political reasons, will be able to go on TV and claim that the Federal government is hampering their ability to enforce their own laws. This law is more an exercise in public relations than it is in law enforcement.

I'm sure there are a few social programs we could eliminate, bring a few troops back home, where the congress can do its job in defending our borders and looking our for the best interests of Americans rather than illegals.

Why is it a social program that would be eliminated? Why not dump some of the budget for the military??

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Timeline

Why is it a social program that would be eliminated? Why not dump some of the budget for the military??

Please read my entire statement:

Paul and Vanessa, on 29 April 2010 - 04:27 PM, said:

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Timeline

What will happen is that they will be released - and the State lawmakers, who cooked up this law for political reasons, will be able to go on TV and claim that the Federal government is hampering their ability to enforce their own laws. This law is more an exercise in public relations than it is in law enforcement.

damn i hate this: i agree.

lets see if lightning strikes twice.

when illegal leave arizona & go to other states...they'll draft similiar laws?

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

That's a bit too psycho for me.

It's a complete disregard for the laws of our land for them to be. If the problem won't listen to reason, you eliminate the problem. You're giving them a fair shake in sending them back with a warning. They make the ultimate choice to come back on over.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

damn i hate this: i agree.

lets see if lightning strikes twice.

when illegal leave arizona & go to other states...they'll draft similiar laws?

They won't leave until there is no incentive for them to be there. So until there is some employer side enforcement component, they won't.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's a complete disregard for the laws of our land for them to be. If the problem won't listen to reason, you eliminate the problem. You're giving them a fair shake in sending them back with a warning. They make the ultimate choice to come back on over.

If you're at the point where you're calling human beings "trash" and "scum" and then suggesting that they should be threatened with death as a punishment, you have no claim to rationality on this subject.

The fact that you use such emotionally loaded language suggests that your opinion on the subject is fundamentally emotional and not rational.

Seems much ado about nothing. The politicians will give amnesty to em all anyway. After all who else is going to vote for their re-election??? :whistle:

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!