Allamericankiwi

Ban head coverings

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
This is not a Christian nation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V4Llbcnuio

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

On the Christian subject, yes on the surface the US is not a Christian nation ie no state religion. But consider this. Would the US have elected Obama had he said he was a religion other than Christian?

Filed: Country: New Zealand
Timeline

The US has a strong christian tradition, although this is weakening and fast. Once the now young liberals take over it will almost dissappear I suspect. The culture of america is changing fast. And I ask, is the culture youre seeing america morph into the culture you want for yourself and your children?

Multiculturalism has failed but no-one will admit it. Its led to religious and race based strife. Each group cloistered and for the most part separating themselves from other groups. Each group trying to change the country and its laws and its culture to suit themselves. So you get distrust, bitterness and violence, physical and rhetorical. and of course the youth gangs. I see it here in australia in the cities.

Thats why the burka should be banned. Its a form of separation from and rejection of the ethos of cultures coming together to live peaceably together, not separately, as americans who will pledge their allegiance to america and the greater good of its people as first priority. And its one reason why the american culture, as it was made into by many previous generations, is changing fast. you have so many now coming in to the west from other cultures who give their allegiance firstly to their own country and culture and religion and take what they can get that suits them from their new country. Just look at the mexican politicians bleating about the arizona law....all they care about is their own people and would vote unconditional amnesty tomorrow if they could. What do they care about whats good for the nation as a whole.

If you want to wear a burka, stay in the country where its accepted and youre respected for wearing it for goodness sake. Dont go to a country where you act so differently and cant or wont assimililate into and embrace the overall culture. Why would you do it?

Scarves fine, hats, whatever but black shrouds and full head coverings while your controlling husband, and dont tell me its not his choice, trots along wearing shorts and a t shirt.....I think thats disturbing and maybe offensive to alot of people......stay in your own country for everyones good.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmm the tread must have been getting to tame :whistle:

what amazes me is that we as American people can state that Christianity or Islam or any other religion is the only religion that should be recognized.......our heritage speaks for its self.......we came to the USA established our own religions and way of dress and put the natives where? on land that was useless and demanded they learn English, dress like we did....become christian and follow the laws that we the invaders of the USA made to suit our self's......with out one ounce of care of the natural people of this land.....yep was years ago and i nor you are at fault but what we are doing now by trying once again to force everyone in the USA that is suppose to be free to believe one religion...dress like we do...we are following the same road that was paved so many years ago.......

just my opinion

sara

The US has a strong christian tradition, although this is weakening and fast. Once the now young liberals take over it will almost dissappear I suspect. The culture of america is changing fast. And I ask, is the culture youre seeing america morph into the culture you want for yourself and your children?

Multiculturalism has failed but no-one will admit it. Its led to religious and race based strife. Each group cloistered and for the most part separating themselves from other groups. Each group trying to change the country and its laws and its culture to suit themselves. So you get distrust, bitterness and violence, physical and rhetorical. and of course the youth gangs. I see it here in australia in the cities.

Thats why the burka should be banned. Its a form of separation from and rejection of the ethos of cultures coming together to live peaceably together, not separately, as americans who will pledge their allegiance to america and the greater good of its people as first priority. And its one reason why the american culture, as it was made into by many previous generations, is changing fast. you have so many now coming in to the west from other cultures who give their allegiance firstly to their own country and culture and religion and take what they can get that suits them from their new country. Just look at the mexican politicians bleating about the arizona law....all they care about is their own people and would vote unconditional amnesty tomorrow if they could. What do they care about whats good for the nation as a whole.

If you want to wear a burka, stay in the country where its accepted and youre respected for wearing it for goodness sake. Dont go to a country where you act so differently and cant or wont assimililate into and embrace the overall culture. Why would you do it?

Scarves fine, hats, whatever but black shrouds and full head coverings while your controlling husband, and dont tell me its not his choice, trots along wearing shorts and a t shirt.....I think thats disturbing and maybe offensive to alot of people......stay in your own country for everyones good.

if you can't deal with the fact that you have no entitlement whatsoever in the united states to be free of other people's disturbing and offensive practice of their religious beliefs than perhaps you should have stayed in new zealand. for everyone's good.

if it were the case that everything that the united states stood for would crumble into the ocean because there are some women here walking around in burqas, than what would be the point of standing behind something so weak and worthless? fortunately, that's not the case.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps