3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello there!

Can someone could tell me when will i hear some news from the US EMbassy-MAnila. I had my interview last month, they are asking for my fiance's recent income tax,the next week after that i submitted it. It's been one week already I haven't heard any response from them. Hope someone has information to let me know. thanks

Edited by monpat

hello there!

Can someone could tell me when will i hear some news from the US EMbassy-MAnila. I had my interview last month, they are asking for my fiance's recent income tax,the next week after that i submitted it. It's been one week already I haven't heard any response from them. Hope someone has information to let me know. thanks

Probably they are still reviewing your case. You or your fiance can call them and ask the status.. Pero mas ok sa kanila na yong petitioner yong mag update kesa sa beneficiary..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

hello there!

Hi,

Have you tried contacting the embassy in these days?I think there is no harm is asking them about the status of your case.

Hope they give you a good news really really quick. :thumbs:

Anwesha

K-1 Visa

11/03/09:I-129F sent to VSC

11/06/09:NOA1

03/02/10:NOA2 !!!

05/24/10:Interview!!-Approved!

POE: 28th June

AOS

07/20/2010: AOS sent

07/21/2010: Received at Chicago Lockbox

07/27/2010:text and email notifications received,cheque cashed!

07/30/2010:NOA1 received for EAD

08/02/2010:NOA1s for AOS/AP received

08/11/2010: AP touched

08/18/2010:I-485 transferred to CSC

08/19/2010:I-485 touched, 08/24: I-485 physically in CSC now,08/25 :I-485 touched

08/27/2010:put in service request with USCIS for Biometrics letter

09/08/2010:AP approved and EAD touched

09/11/2010:AP and EAD touched

09/14/2010:Biometrics walk-in successful (10/01/2010:Original biometrics appt)

09/13/2010:AP last touched

09/14/2010:EAD card production ordered and AOS touched

09/15/2010:EAD and AOS touched

09/20/2010:Received AP in the mail

09/24/2010:EAD in mail

10/13/2010:GC card production ordered

10/14 and 10/15: AOS touched

10/20/2010: GC received- Done with USCIS till June,2012

My humble blog:

http://songbird24.wordpress.com/

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.