Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

I need a non criminal record from Korea?

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico

:crying: I was living in south Korea in July 2008 to september of 2008 do i need a non criminal record from there?

Because i was there with tourist visa . . i go and back each 3 months for get a new visa . . Do you think that they gonna ask me for it?

Im from Mexico so . . almost impossible for back there!! :crying:

What can i do? Please help T__T

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Below was the statement from our packet 4 regarding foreign police certificates.

Did you reside in South Korea for mare than 1 year? July 2008 to September 2008 is only 3 months. What stage of the process are you in? Have you received packet 3 or 4 yet? You should fill in your timeline so others know what, when, where etc....


Foreign police certificates are required from all other countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year since the age of 16. You should contact with the Embassy or Consulate of the country, where you have resided for information on obtaining foreign police certificates.

The following countries require that you be physically present to be issued a foreign police:

Argentina, Albania, Brazil, Chile, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Mozambique, Paraguay, South Korea,

Suriname, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...