Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I have just paid for my husband's AOS online. I am still waiting for my daughter's invoice. Do I have to pay another $70 for her case too? I will probably be filing an I-864W for her. I called NVC and asked if I should file an I-864W for my daughter or a regular I-864, but she couldn't give me a direct answer. She just told me to make sure my daughter was within the categories for qualification. Anybody with experience in this?

Also, I began work last year. So I have a 3 months of income on my taxes and it doesn't meet the poverty guidelines. But my annual income is well above the guidelines. Do I write down my income from last years taxes as annual income, or do I write my actual annual income as is seen on my employment letter and paystubs?


09/02/2006: Dee married Eee

10/14/2006: Dee and Eee were blessed with daughter

01/15/2010: NOA1

03/12/2010: Daughter's NOA2 (e-mail/text message) ::: 56 days from NOA1

03/18/2010: Eee's NOA2 (e-mail/text message) ::: 62 days from NOA1

03/26/2010: Case received at NVC

04/26/2010: Sign In Failed!!!/Case Complete per AVR ::: 31 days

04/28/2010: P4

05/12/2010 & 05/14/2010: Medical-PASSED

06/10/2010: Interview at 6:30AM-APPROVED!!! ::: 146 days from NOA1

06/19/2010: Visa on hand

06/25/2010: POE-SFO via PAL

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

before you pay for another AOS of 70$ contact the NVC to let them know that the two cases should be related and you will only pay for the one AOS bill but you will have to pay each IV bill

As for the I864 i believe you will need to Send 2009 tax statment with W2 , Proof of Employment showing your estimated annual income for 2010 And If i were you sen the 2008 and 2007 tax transcripts which you can get free from the IRS you will also need to sen the last 6 month Pay stubs. Each Package should have its own cover sheet provided by the NVC

Always and Forever

Ronald & Elvira Williams and Ronny Jr.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...