Jay94

Mailing address

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello again and ty for help. My fiancee does not recieve mail at her house in Ghana. The G-325A she signed has her home address on it but not her mailing address. Her mailing address is in another town, its actually her family mailing p.o box address. Do i need to add a separate sheet to the g-325A explaining that she has a separate mailing address from her home? What form do they use to find the address of the foreign fiance? Thank you for any help.

Timeline

Which address did you list on the I 129f for her? I believe that is the one they use when sending materials from the consulate.

I have not sent the I 129f in yet. I plan on sending it in in the next coulpe of days. I have her G-325A printed and signed with her home address that does not receive mail.

Edited by Jay94

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I have a similar dilemma. I am just putting my I-129F together now and my fiancee currently resides in Santiago, Chile and her G325A as well as my current draft of the I-129F both reflect her address in Chile. However she is a Colombian citizen and will be returning to Bogota, Colombia in July. So, I've specified that we wish to process her Visa through the consulate in Bogota, but I'm not sure how to guarantee that they send the paper work to her mother's address in Bogota rather than her address in Santiago specified on the forms. Depending on when they finally went out, having them sent to Santiago might be a problem if she's already returned to Colombia. I've decided that I'll just write a short memo explaining the situation and asking that all correspondence go to her mother's address. Hopefully they'll take note and honor the request.

-rs1971

Timeline

Does anybody else have any experience with this issue? Has anybody else heard of anyone including a letter in the petition asking imigration to mail to an address different than whats in the foriegn G-325A and I129F? Can the US citizen right this leter? Thank you for any help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.