Jared and May

Medical today at St Luke's

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just got off the phone.. Shots were quick, it was over 3 hours waiting for the results to be released. All set though, she passed, no sputum test!! :thumbs:

PHEW!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

08-Sep-2010 Married
28-Sep-2010 Mailed AOS packet via Express Mail
29-Sep-2010 Received @ Chicago Lockbox
18-Oct-2010 Received 797C NOA for Biometrics appointment
22-Oct 2010 Biometrics appointment (orig sched for 10/28)
29-Oct 2010 RFE (missing signature)
03-Nov Received RFE @ Chicago Lockbox
17-Nov Case transferred to California
24-Nov "Touched" Now being processed at USCIS office
30-Nov "Touched again"
03-Dec May calls Senator Joe Courtney's office for help getting EAD/AP approved
15-Dec Received AP in mail, no notification via e-mail/txt website doesn't show approval
16-Dec EAD Approved (SMS/E-mail) USCIS indicates it was approved yesterday?
18-Dec EAD Card arrived in mail
25-Mar 2011 GC Arrived

31-May 2013 10yr GC approved

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats! one last step--the interview! Good luck and God bless!:D

N400 timeline:

04/17/2013 - sent N400
05/06/2013 - biometrics letter notice date
05/17/2013 - biometrics appointment

05/21/2013 - in line for interview

07/08/2013 - actual interview date

07/19/2013 - oath ceremony

Mom's IR5

10/15/2013 - sent I130

10/16/2013 - receipt date on NOA1 (Overland Park, Kansas)

11/22/2013 - received notice, case transferred to TSC

12/13/2013 - Email update, Petition approved!

01/23/2014 - case transferred to NVC

03/04/2014 - case number assigned

03/06/2014 - submitted DS-261

03/07/2014 - paid AOS Fee

03/19/2014 - sent AOS package

03/25/2014 - paid IV Fee

03/29/2014 - submitted DS260

03/31/2014 - sent DS-260(IV) civil documents

04/08/2014 - IV and AOS Checklist (I864A - incomplete information (place of residence))

04/09/2014 - sent AOS checklist

04/21/2014 - false AOS checklist

05/07/2014 - email notification for case complete

05/14/2014 - received appointment interview letter via email

05/15/2014 - CEAC status "In Transit" to consulate (US Embassy, Manila)

06/11/2014 - interview @ 6:15am (PASSED)

06/11/2014 - CEAC status "ISSUED" (visa is authorized for printing)

07/??/2014 - flight to US POE Detroit

it is all by the grace of God!

Just got off the phone.. Shots were quick, it was over 3 hours waiting for the results to be released. All set though, she passed, no sputum test!! :thumbs:

PHEW!!!!!!!!

YeeHa!!

The interview will be a snap!!

Get all the papers in order and start shopping for tickets!!

-P

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Congrats!!! Yeah my wife said it was about 2 hours for her releasing too. Now we just have the interview to do 15th of April!! (and CFO)

Edited by Scott and Mhay

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

I just spoke with her again, she said there's just a sea of people.. The guard made an announcement about having an original copy of the invitation letter.. We didn't receive that and I hope they won't send her back home..

I told her to just provide them with the MNL case # and tell them that they never sent us a copy.. Here's hoping it goes smooth.. :thumbs:

BTW - Rebtel rocks, very clear and easy to use. I just call a local number and it routes me to her phone.. Wow, ayuz!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

For any others reading this thread:

Go to St. Lukes Tuesday thru Thursdays AFTER 1 PM. You'll beat the crowds and get done faster.

People from outer islands can fly over in the morning also and saves staying in a hotel the night before.

Wear loose fitting clothes. Take 2 ball pens, cellphone, passport, copy of NOA2, MNL#,4 passport pics. Appointment letter from USEM if you have it.

My wife and anak did their medicals 1 1/2 months before their interview. Sooner the better in case the sputum test is required.

If you are just getting started with the process. Have your mate get checked for TB ASAP.

There LOTS of TB in the Philippines. Chance of having been exposed is high.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

PHEW!!!!!!!!

Be sure she makes a copy of the DS 3025 [vaccination record.]

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

For any others reading this thread:

Go to St. Lukes Tuesday thru Thursdays AFTER 1 PM. You'll beat the crowds and get done faster.

People from outer islands can fly over in the morning also and saves staying in a hotel the night before.

Wear loose fitting clothes. Take 2 ball pens, cellphone, passport, copy of NOA2, MNL#,4 passport pics. Appointment letter from USEM if you have it.

My wife and anak did their medicals 1 1/2 months before their interview. Sooner the better in case the sputum test is required.

If you are just getting started with the process. Have your mate get checked for TB ASAP.

There LOTS of TB in the Philippines. Chance of having been exposed is high.

Be sure she makes a copy of the DS 3025 [vaccination record.]

Great advice Dakine!!:thumbs::thumbs:

PHEW!!!!!!!!

Good luck on the 15th!!! Tell her to have paperwork in order and to be very confident!! She will do just fine....:thumbs:

Good luck on the 15th!!! Tell her to have paperwork in order and to be very confident!! She will do just fine....:thumbs:

Yeah I sent a bunch of stuff to her this last friday. She should get it by the end of next week hopefully. Just the I-864 and tax transcripts mostly. Mhay will do just fine. She was talking to someone at St. Lukes that had their interview already and had to do something with medical again....I dunno, but they told her that the interview wasnt that bad..only 15 mins or so.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Timeline

Yeah I sent a bunch of stuff to her this last friday. She should get it by the end of next week hopefully. Just the I-864 and tax transcripts mostly. Mhay will do just fine. She was talking to someone at St. Lukes that had their interview already and had to do something with medical again....I dunno, but they told her that the interview wasnt that bad..only 15 mins or so.

My interview last Oct 2009 only took 3 minutes from the pre-screener and 3 minutes from the final interviewer, though I was at the embassy from 530am - 830am. She will make it for sure so long as everything is complete and set! Good luck!

Reunited for good and it feels so good!

----- I-129F ------

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-05

NOA2 : 2009-09-01

Medical : 2009-10-01/02

Interview : 2009-10-13

POE (San Francisco) : 2009-11-20

Wedding : 2009-12-30

SSN (Married Name) : 2010-01-11

SSN Card Arrival : 2010-01-15

AOS Sent: 2010-03-19

AOS Arrived: 2010-03-25

AOS&EAD Notice Rcvd: 2010-04-30 dated 2010-04-23

AP Notice Rcvd: 2010-04-01

Biometrics Taken: 2010-05-07

Biometrics Schedule: 2010-05-21

EAD Card Arrived: 2010-06-16

Interview Schedule: 2010-06-25

Removal of Conditions

Packet Sent: May 14, 2012

Packet Received: May 16, 2012

INFOPASS Schedule: June 14, 2012

Biometrics Taken: June 14, 2012 (same day passport was stamped 1-551/6-month extension inc work authorization)

Biometrics Schedule: June 27, 2012

Timeline

So.. Milagros said another woman told her that the CFO was an all-day deal... But the website says it's like 2 hours.. It's 2 hours right? Maybe longer if it's for Overseas Filipino Workers (that's what this woman was)..

AOS Timeline

08-Sep-2010 Married
30-Nov "Touched again"
15-Dec Received AP in mail, no notification via e-mail/txt website doesn't show approval
25-Mar 2011 GC Arrived

So.. Milagros said another woman told her that the CFO was an all-day deal... But the website says it's like 2 hours.. It's 2 hours right? Maybe longer if it's for Overseas Filipino Workers (that's what this woman was)..

OFWs don't do CFO. Took my wife from 8 to 2. She did it at QC.

Edited by Dakine

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

There's other posts on this, but I read that the St Mary's CFO in Cebu is all day and the PRISM one in Manila is 2 hours. I don't know how long the St Mary's CFO in Manila is..... I also read that the nuns are a little more critical on your papers than the folks at PRISM.

~Johnny~

Timeline

There's other posts on this, but I read that the St Mary's CFO in Cebu is all day and the PRISM one in Manila is 2 hours. I don't know how long the St Mary's CFO in Manila is..... I also read that the nuns are a little more critical on your papers than the folks at PRISM.

Johnny once again you are the man!

Yes, Milagros did say the woman that she was talking to was Cebuano/from Cebu... I'm going to book the PRISM one, that sounds a whole lot better.. Can't wait to call on Monday and find out her interview date.. Plus tomorrow is April 1, which is awesome because I'm headed back to Phil on the 30th.. Woohoo, I can't wait!!

AOS Timeline

08-Sep-2010 Married
30-Nov "Touched again"
25-Mar 2011 GC Arrived

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Johnny once again you are the man!

Yes, Milagros did say the woman that she was talking to was Cebuano/from Cebu... I'm going to book the PRISM one, that sounds a whole lot better.. Can't wait to call on Monday and find out her interview date.. Plus tomorrow is April 1, which is awesome because I'm headed back to Phil on the 30th.. Woohoo, I can't wait!!

Hey thanks! Yeah, my Wilma had a friend that went through the CFO in Cebu. And after hearing her friend's story, she was more scared of going through CFO than doing the medical or the interview. So, I read up on VJ and discovered not all CFO's are created equal...she's ok now and will do the PRISM one after her medical :whistle:

So you guys will be together soon!! We all love to hear success stories!! :luv:

Edited by ~Johnny~

~Johnny~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.