David and Marina

Ok, who HASN'T gotten approved?

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm having a very hard time watching end of May petitions - a full TWO months after I applied - getting approvals right now . . . :(

when was your imbra rfe accepted? that seems to be what is driving this train, not the noa1 date.

Right - I see that's the pattern and that's also what's pissing me off. How can they justify completely ignoring NOA1 dates and approving someone while filed on June 6 before the March people?

I didn't even receive the damn RFE until July 11 - again, there was no order followed in mailing them out. Someone who filed on June 6 got their RFE before I got mine. They got mine back on July 13 but didn't acknowledge it for close to another week . . . you can see why I'm losing it today

Icey - I'm with you - I really can't understand what the issue is in your case (or how you are holding it together)

i can understand your frustration about that. i was like ####### :huh: when i saw people who filed after me getting their imbra rfe before me. i don't agree with the order those were sent out but what can we do about it?

as for receipt of the rfe, mine was signed for on 5 jul 06 at 0911 hours. it did not appear on the website as being received until 8 jul 06. makes me wonder what was going on for those 2 days between.....

i can see why they are processing based on the receipt date of the imbra rfe. imagine a whole bunch of people sitting around doing nothing because they are waiting on date ___, but there are plenty of files that have the paperwork back already that they can work on. my guess is the only way the noa1 date might take precedence over a later noa1 date is when the imbra rfe comes back on the same day, the previous noa1 date would have priority for processing (but hey this is the government so who knows if there is really any rational to how they do things?)

last week we saw 6/7 july get noa2. yesterday a slew of 8 jul (have not been able to see any dates past that but i'll check another thread). perhaps by friday this week they might be up to 12 jul imbra rfe receipt date. it will come, just be patient. hang in there (F)

the most important thing right now is as we can see the process is moving along. so in the meantime those with pending noa2's there is light at the end of the tunnel and it's a good idea to start studying what comes next.

hang in there :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
qiao, wow!!! You have not seen her since September!!! How do you do it?

Justin

No kidding, it is really hard some days. We have worked out a plan so we talk as much as possible. It helps that we are very dedicated to each other. :D

I am truly happy for everyone that gets their approval, but it is not easy seeing people get approved with NOA1 dates after ours. China is one is the slowest consulates in the world, so even after approval we are looking at another 6 months of waiting.

Ok, that is enough whining.

Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Qiao

我爱小兔子

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.