Islamabad, Pakistan - OFF TOPIC

770 posts in this topic

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hello I am Mr Javed. Husband of Shonnie.

Welcome on board sir.

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Filed: Timeline

I wanted to say I am sorry the old thread got closed. I am sorry that the drama happend.

it wont happen again. This thread is for support for each one of you going though this hellish

process. Stunts like what happend last week should have never happend. Honestly it went

far beyond VJ. I am here. I would appreciate if there be NO drama. its great to have debates on here

its great to discuss anyting, but, personal attacks are gainst TOS. I will be mindful of postings that

contain personal attacks I will Press the "Panic button " and report it at once. you do the same!!.

we want to keep this area nice, fun, supportive, informative and entertaining. I will do my best

to do that for you. oh and one thing please post. we have to try to keep this thread at the TOP

of the OFF TOPICs. it hard to spot... :lol:

I am working on the new ISL cheerleading list. we get to Update Omid and AE.

if there are any news or updates please please PM me and let me know.

this list is for you. :thumbs:(L)

shon.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I wanted to say I am sorry the old thread got closed. I am sorry that the drama happend.

it wont happen again. This thread is for support for each one of you going though this hellish

process. Stunts like what happend last week should have never happend. Honestly it went

far beyond VJ. I am here. I would appreciate if there be NO drama. its great to have debates on here

its great to discuss anyting, but, personal attacks are gainst TOS. I will be mindful of postings that

contain personal attacks I will Press the "Panic button " and report it at once. you do the same!!.

we want to keep this area nice, fun, supportive, informative and entertaining. I will do my best

to do that for you. oh and one thing please post. we have to try to keep this thread at the TOP

Shon, Out of curiosity could you please briefly explain about the drama happened last week in this thread?

Thanks !!

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Shon, Out of curiosity could you please briefly explain about the drama happened last week in this thread?

Thanks !!

This matter is a closed issue.

shon.gif

doo doo doo

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Omid I know the clock is ticking down even more. Keep us posted on his arrival and I am so excited for you.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

wish I could help you guys get this back up to the top of the postings, but I'm off to guide for a few days.

BEST OF LUCK OMID!

I'll check back with y'all next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ali should be summiting his peak on Sat., while I'll be summiting another peak here in Colorado on Sat., Inshallah.

Best wishes everyone

-d

07-18-2006 Mailed I-129f

07-21-2006 Arrived Nebraska Service Center, transfered to CSC

07-29-2006 NOA1 notice received in mail

09-26-2006 NOA2

10-16-2006 NVC assigns case number

10-30-2006 ISL sends out packet 3

11-06-2006 Packet 3 recieved

12-08-2006 Packet 3 returned to Embassy

01-26-2007 Called to Amex for interview date

03-13-2007 SCHEDULED FOR INTERVIEW!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omid

congrats

on

your

reunion

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks everyone!!! I'm at work right now and can't concentrate :blush: he didn't call from London, but i'm assuming everything is okay or else I would have heard by now... he should be arriving into LAX in about 4 hrs insha'Allah!!! :dance:

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ISL CHEERLEADING LIST**8/03/6~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this list is everyone active, inactive and waiting to be active on this thread. its our encouragement list. its a simple no frills list.. ok.it is away of tracking those on AP and those waiting to be reunited. those that are Reunited. and those expecting babies!!!

if you see errors let me know. if you want to be added –deleted- updates etc.. or maybe even a special message attached to your name just let me know.!!!!! Also your name may appear more than once.

Sometimes you may have 2 interviews pending or you may have something else in the mix. Its ok!!

Please everyone - it takes each one of you to keep the list and this thread alive!!!

CONGRATS OMID ON YOUR REUNION…..

Please pray for those of us stuck in AP hell….

´ let me know how long you have been on AP. I will update you. “

AP

Michigan

Shonjaved- 11 months

Dude-3 months

ARS

CONS

Danali

A1Atif

Waiting for interviews!!!!

Julieanne – how are you doing kiddo?

Faal4anisa

Ayesha

DLG

Inspired

Hafiz- 129F approved

Sadeeeh???????

Lashoreee

Fookie

Ae4ever- I-130 approved

Robert Andrews

Waiting visa in hand

Pending home comings

Omid

Active – list..lol

US1416

Junaid

Dean

AJ

Laura

reunited

Psoft

Omid

Us & Pakistan

Dood wala

Junaid-

Nizzy-

Dean

Shamila

Czarina!!!!!!

Mary

Jenny- having a baby

Perdesi – Congrats on getting visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess

Cindi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laney-

Zsam

Unsure list…unsure of your status. Please inform me so I can update you !!!

VJ babies!!!

Sadia having a baby girl!!!

US1416

Jenny – having a baby

shon.gif

Thank you shon. You work hard for this forum organizing that cheerleading list. How is Javed? Please ask him to keep posting. We can ask him about weather, other things about Pakistan on this off topic thread. BTW I was also curious what was all that drama about last week? But you say it is a closed matter, so its ok. You are the boss!!!! All I wanna say is that I welcome both javed and john to this thread as new members, having new members is always good.

Javed bhai kia haal hain? kesi garmi hai lahore day wich? loki hale wee garmi day wich phajjay day pawe khande paye nay kay naeen?