Traviesa

I Can't Deal With It!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

way worse than being on VJ all day at work... right?! :unsure::whistle:

probably not, but at least my being on VJ is not thoroughly obnoxious to anyone around me...

Try telling your boss how much time you spend on here and see what he/she thinks :P :P

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

probably not, but at least my being on VJ is not thoroughly obnoxious to anyone around me...

Try telling your boss how much time you spend on here and see what he/she thinks :P :P

:P I'll never tell! They love me here though...and we're in the catering 2 month slump so at least I have an excuse! :yes:

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

That's the beauty of my job - they could care less if I'm on the internet all day - as long as my work is caught up. And of COURSE it's always caught up because, quite frankly, I rule. ;)

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

:lol::thumbs:

;):yes:

I say go ahead and smack her!!! :diablo:

and provide photographic evidence please... :dance:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
That's the beauty of my job - they could care less if I'm on the internet all day - as long as my work is caught up. And of COURSE it's always caught up because, quite frankly, I rule. ;)

Its always refreshing to see such modesty... :whistle:

and provide photographic evidence please... :dance:

yes, definitely want to see pictures!!! :D;)

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

LOL, do we work for the same company? :lol::lol:

You could smack her and then blame it on another co-worker who hypnotised you and gave you subliminal suggestions to do it. You could send her a bondage apple through inter-office mail, anonymously of course. Superglue her phone to the base so she cannot use it. Give a co-worker a dollar to kick the ####### out of her. Poke her in the eye so she has to take time off from work. Build a fortress of solitude around her cubicle. I'm coming up with plans for two co-workers. One of them continuously cracks her gum and the other is always clearing her throat so loudly that you can hear her 50 ft away. I think I am going insane.

Or you can play Kitten Cannon.

http://www.funny-games.biz/kitten-cannon.html

I would hate to be on your bad side :lol::lol::lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

When I worked for accessIndiana, the marketing director was a girl of 23 from somewhere down South. She laughed constantly. It sounded like a Hyena. It started, however, with a sound that a hyena might make if certain dangly bits were smashed in a car door. This first part was so loud, that it would cause people to spill their coffee, to have heart palpitations, to piss themselves, etc. She did it on the phone, as well. Sadly for her, she did it on the phone one too many times. After the 3rd complaint, she was granted an "exit strategy meeting"....

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

The girl next to me at work spends like HALF of her day on the phone...but not just on the phone...LAUGHING on the phone which wouldn't be a problem except she laughs like a freaking snake mixed with a baby....that breathy hissy little heheheheheheheeee that doesn't sound cute on anyone over the age of 3 and I can't deal with it...I just got so pissed I had to walk away... :angry::angry::angry:

Quite frankly....stay in your cubicle and let it go. Life is too short.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok I officially hate you guys! I am not allowed to pay on the internet while at work *pout* and I am on the phone approximately 9 hours out of my 10 hour shift daily.

BTW...about that I rule thing....you may rule...but I 0wn!

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

May 18, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

May 20, 2005 - Received Date

June 2, 2005 - Notice Date

June 6, 2005 - Received NOA1

September 10, 2005No action to date

December 1, 2005 -Approved

I129

August 25, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

August 26, 2005 - USPS tracking shows Delivered, August 26, 2005, 1:54 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60680

September 7, 2005 - "touched" I think

September 12, 2005 - Received NOA1 showing receipt date of August 30, 2005

October 17, 2005 - APPROVED!!!

November 27, 2005 - Received by NVC

November 3, 2005 - RFE received from Consulate

November 18, 2005 - RFE delivered to Consulate

November 28, 2005 - Instructions received

December 6, 2005 - Medical Appt Much confusion and lack of communication by Physicians caused much delay :(

March 23 - Checklist received

May 12 - Packet 4 received

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

June 7 - Steve Arrived home

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline
When I worked for accessIndiana, the marketing director was a girl of 23 from somewhere down South. She laughed constantly. It sounded like a Hyena. It started, however, with a sound that a hyena might make if certain dangly bits were smashed in a car door. This first part was so loud, that it would cause people to spill their coffee, to have heart palpitations, to piss themselves, etc. She did it on the phone, as well. Sadly for her, she did it on the phone one too many times. After the 3rd complaint, she was granted an "exit strategy meeting"....

That chick was sitting behind me in the movie theatre last week! Love your description by the way...made me giggle...but quietly :lol:

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Ok I officially hate you guys! I am not allowed to pay on the internet while at work *pout* and I am on the phone approximately 9 hours out of my 10 hour shift daily.

BTW...about that I rule thing....you may rule...but I 0wn!

You would be allowed on the internet at work if you RULED like JP and I do! Sure, you may 0wn, but does that get you the internet? No, no it doesn't! ;)

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

I feel your pain. There used to be a girl who worked with me (sat about 2 ft from me) and would sit on her cellphone all day arguing with her husband, even when we had students coming in that she needed to assist (she let me do it while she kept up her arguing!). I wanted to smack her too. Luckily she quit because I was about to start using the shredder while she was on her calls so I could drown her out :P

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!