w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

"If Israel comes out victorious from this conflict, this will be a victory for the Sunnis"

62 posts in this topic

Let's see: Syria had Hariri (a Sunni) bumped off. Hizbullah is very pro-Syrian (it's noticeable that they did no actions against Syria which occupied all BUT the Israel-security-zone from 1975-2005, but only against Israel), and was one of the parties to do pro-Syria demonstrations when Syria was told "get out now" by Chirac and Bush (the only time Chirac had any assertiveness--but only because he complained to Bush).

More like a defeat for one anti-sovereignty force. Maybe a pro-sovereignty (neither pro-Israel nor pro-Syrian) government may emerge--which would then be a victory for Lebanese sovereignty.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
LOT OF MISINFORMATION

ISRAEL STARTED THE WAR BY GOING AFTER HEZBOLLAH IN LEBANON

L E B A N O N

They want everybody to think the soldiers were captured Inside Israel, TOTAL LIE.

Your source for this information please ??????????????

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

The Israeli / Arab/Muslim war has been going on longer than 25 years according to my history books.

The attack is in Lebanon because thats where Hezbollah is. Hell they didn't attack Iran who is helping support Hezbollah. They went where they are, and they are in Lebanon.

Most dead are civilians, unforunately yes.... What happended yesterday is very sad, but if you hide in and amongst civilians, and shoot rockets from civilian places it's going to happen. Don't be a coward and hide amongst civilians.... GET OUT and show your face on the battle field..... Israel in trying to not target civilians areas, but guess who is.... the good old boys of Hezbollah

And Israel happened to agree to a 48 hour hold down.... but guess who fired the 1st rocket.... hummmmm could it have been Hezbollah.... apparently so.

Where is the battlefield in this war?

wherever hezbollah hides.........

Hide? It's their neighborhood. It's a civillian area, there are cililians everywhere. A more accurate description is that a neighborhood was turned into a battlefield. I'm not exactly even sure where they could go to avoid being in a cililian area. :huh:

You guys just don't seem to get it do you.

I guess it' ok with you that TERRORISTS hide in your neighborhood launching rocket when ever and where ever they want

Excuse Me.... but Israel is not fighting with the Lebonese people or their government...... It is fighting Hezbollah, who are a terrorist organization in Lebanon supported by Iran and Syria who basically took over parts of Lebanon to hide amongst Lebonese civilians to fire rockets into Israel.

We know.... we have posted plenty of pics/links to pics of the tiny little "hezbollah" the Israelis are killing every day ;)

And your point is ?????

Edited by MandR

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
And your point is ?????

And what exactly is YOUR point? :unsure:

You claim

Lets face it just about every Arab and Muslim would love to see that State of Israel bombed into oblivion.
Where's your source for this information?

Why would they want that? :huh:

Edited by roi_aggie

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Let's see: Syria had Hariri (a Sunni) bumped off. Hizbullah is very pro-Syrian (it's noticeable that they did no actions against Syria which occupied all BUT the Israel-security-zone from 1975-2005, but only against Israel), and was one of the parties to do pro-Syria demonstrations when Syria was told "get out now" by Chirac and Bush (the only time Chirac had any assertiveness--but only because he complained to Bush).

More like a defeat for one anti-sovereignty force. Maybe a pro-sovereignty (neither pro-Israel nor pro-Syrian) government may emerge--which would then be a victory for Lebanese sovereignty.

:wacko: It's probably best if I don't read things like this at 4:30am when I haven't had any sleep. I'm sure it'll make sense to me after a good rest.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hide? It's their neighborhood. It's a civillian area, there are cililians everywhere. A more accurate description is that a neighborhood was turned into a battlefield. I'm not exactly even sure where they could go to avoid being in a cililian area. :huh:

As deplorable as Alchida treats people, they can't compare to the cowardliness of Hezbollah. Soldiers that hide behinds women's shirts and hold children hostage are dispicable human beings. In the history of warefare, has there ever been such cowardly soldiers? Unlike their ancient forefathers, Hezbollah won't face their enemy on the battle field and fight and die like real soldiers with honor. What kind of religion would associate Godliness in battle hiding amongst children and women for protection?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
As deplorable as Alchida treats people, they can't compare to the cowardliness of Hezbollah. Soldiers that hide behinds women's shirts and hold children hostage are dispicable human beings. In the history of warefare, has there ever been such cowardly soldiers? Unlike their ancient forefathers, Hezbollah won't face their enemy on the battle field and fight and die like real soldiers with honor. What kind of religion would associate Godliness in battle hiding amongst children and women for protection?

Is it religion or religiosity?

There's also a significant organisational difference between a regular army and a civilian militia / guerila army. I wonder why you're so surprised by the difference in tactics.

Edited by erekose

I'm continually dumbfounded by folks who can't seem to disassociate the connection between terrorism and overt military actions in civilian areas.

It baffles me that people ask "why are they fighting the army that's occupying their neighborhood?"

Those are the same people that are going to be complaining about the army occupying their own neighborhood someday because with mindsets like these, the stage is set for "peaceful" invasion from a foreign power.

And I suppose no one would want to fight back, would they?

Edited by slim

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Those are the same people that are going to be complaining about the army occupying their own neighborhood someday because with mindsets like these, the stage is set for "peaceful" invasion from a foreign power.

Not necessarily, if the foreign power is only "occupying" my neighbourhood in order to kill militant neighbours. Would I fight them to save the miltants? I doubt it.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Not necessarily, if the foreign power is only "occupying" my neighbourhood in order to kill militant neighbours. Would I fight them to save the miltants? I doubt it.

The difference is that anyone can become a militant, should they choose to. It's pretty easy, and not all that clear cut.

Even if you were never that way inclined, someone blowing up your house and killing your family might (from your own selfish perspective) just prompt you to pick up a gun and go get some payback. At which point you would apparently become a legitimate target. Go figure.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
The difference is that anyone can become a militant, should they choose to. It's pretty easy, and not all that clear cut.

I thought that

"We don't take anyone who knocks at our door and says 'I want to join'. We raise our fighters. We take them when they are young kids and raise them to become Hizbullah fighters. Every fighter we have believes that the ultimate form of being is martyrdom."
biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

The Israeli / Arab/Muslim war has been going on longer than 25 years according to my history books.

The attack is in Lebanon because thats where Hezbollah is. Hell they didn't attack Iran who is helping support Hezbollah. They went where they are, and they are in Lebanon.

Most dead are civilians, unforunately yes.... What happended yesterday is very sad, but if you hide in and amongst civilians, and shoot rockets from civilian places it's going to happen. Don't be a coward and hide amongst civilians.... GET OUT and show your face on the battle field..... Israel in trying to not target civilians areas, but guess who is.... the good old boys of Hezbollah

And Israel happened to agree to a 48 hour hold down.... but guess who fired the 1st rocket.... hummmmm could it have been Hezbollah.... apparently so.

Where is the battlefield in this war?

wherever hezbollah hides.........

You guys just don't seem to get it do you.

I guess it' ok with you that TERRORISTS hide in your neighborhood launching rocket when ever and where ever they want

Don't get it? You don't get it. There is no battlefield per say, the battlefield is their neighborhood which is what they are defending. THey don't want their neighborhood occupied. They are not hiding in someones neighborhood. Its THEIR neighborhood. Hizballah represents the Shia' community, South Lebanon is a Shia' community. However you just keep saying the same things over and over, and not addressing anything that is being posted.

They hold children hostage? Really, where do you get this infomation exactly? It's not like Hizballah went into someone elses neighborhood and took it over like the Taliban. This is their neighborhood, their wives, their families, their children.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
I thought that
"We don't take anyone who knocks at our door and says 'I want to join'. We raise our fighters. We take them when they are young kids and raise them to become Hizbullah fighters. Every fighter we have believes that the ultimate form of being is martyrdom."

I think we group 'the enemy' together for convenience. While Hezbollah is the dominant military force in that area of Lebanon - it doesn't preclude others from turning to violence to revenge themselves on a perceived aggressor. How does Israel or anyone else tell those people apart from the people they are 'really' trying to kill?

Does anyone wonder who the Iraqi "insurgents" are? What about the shadowy forces still causing trouble in Afghanistan? It's not exactly a single, organised organisation is it...?

Edited by erekose