w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

"If Israel comes out victorious from this conflict, this will be a victory for the Sunnis"

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
The attack is in Lebanon because thats where Hezbollah is. Hell they didn't attack Iran who is helping support Hezbollah. They went where they are, and they are in Lebanon.

Most dead are civilians, unforunately yes.... What happended yesterday is very sad, but if you hide in and amongst civilians, and shoot rockets from civilian places it's going to happen. Don't be a coward and hide amongst civilians.... GET OUT and show your face on the battle field..... Israel in trying to not target civilians areas, but guess who is.... the good old boys of Hezbollah

What, then, if Hezbollah were in Israel, hiding amongst Israeli civilians, launching attacks from within Israel? Do you think Israel would be so quick to dismiss the collateral damage?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Terrorist and Freedom Fighter is biased and emotionally loaded terminology.

Section 212(a)(3)(B) of the INA defines "terrorism" to mean "any activity which is unlawful under the laws of the place where it is committed (or which, if committed in the United States, would be unlawful under the laws of the United States or any State) and which involves any of the following:

(I) The highjacking or sabotage of any conveyance (including an aircraft, vessel, or vehicle).

(II) The seizing or detaining, and threatening to kill, injure, or continue to detain, another individual in order to compel a third person (including a governmental organization) to do or abstain from doing any act as an explicit or implicit condition for the release of the individual seized or detained.

(III) A violent attack upon an internationally protected person (as defined in section 1116(B)(4) of title 18, United States Code) or upon the liberty of such a person.

(IV) An assassination.

(V) The use of any--

(a) biological agent, chemical agent, or nuclear weapon or device, or

(B) explosive, firearm, or other weapon or dangerous device (other than for mere personal monetary gain), with intent to endanger, directly or indirectly, the safety of one or more individuals or to cause substantial damage to property.

(VI) A threat, attempt, or conspiracy to do any of the foregoing."

That definition could also apply to 'freedom fighter' in the right context. What do you suppose the Germans called the French resistance?

If you really want to examine the duality and interchangeability of meaning look at the Afghanistan. The Mujahadeen were 'freedom fighters' when they opposed the Soviets (who's heads they were cutting off long before they were doing it to western contractors, service personnel and civilians), and are now considered 'terrorist' when they oppose us.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

The attack is in Lebanon because thats where Hezbollah is. Hell they didn't attack Iran who is helping support Hezbollah. They went where they are, and they are in Lebanon.

Most dead are civilians, unforunately yes.... What happended yesterday is very sad, but if you hide in and amongst civilians, and shoot rockets from civilian places it's going to happen. Don't be a coward and hide amongst civilians.... GET OUT and show your face on the battle field..... Israel in trying to not target civilians areas, but guess who is.... the good old boys of Hezbollah

What, then, if Hezbollah were in Israel, hiding amongst Israeli civilians, launching attacks from within Israel? Do you think Israel would be so quick to dismiss the collateral damage?

Well they're not.... mute point.................. N E X T

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It may be a moot point, but it's just a hypothetical question....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just like its a moot point about Israel coming out of this victorious. Israel will be victorious... it will just be a question of the cost.

Keep an eye out for mushroom shaped clouds.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

a mute point is one that's never said :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

The Israeli / Arab/Muslim war has been going on longer than 25 years according to my history books.

And Israel happened to agree to a 48 hour hold down.... but guess who fired the 1st rocket.... hummmmm could it have been Hezbollah.... apparently so.

Where is the battlefield in this war?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The Israeli / Arab/Muslim war has been going on longer than 25 years according to my history books.

And Israel happened to agree to a 48 hour hold down.... but guess who fired the 1st rocket.... hummmmm could it have been Hezbollah.... apparently so.

wherever hezbollah hides.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

wherever hezbollah hides.........

Hide? It's their neighborhood. It's a civillian area, there are cililians everywhere. A more accurate description is that a neighborhood was turned into a battlefield. I'm not exactly even sure where they could go to avoid being in a cililian area. :huh:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Excuse Me.... but Israel is not fighting with the Lebonese people or their government...... It is fighting Hezbollah, who are a terrorist organization in Lebanon supported by Iran and Syria who basically took over parts of Lebanon to hide amongst Lebonese civilians to fire rockets into Israel.

We know.... we have posted plenty of pics/links to pics of the tiny little "hezbollah" the Israelis are killing every day ;)

Timeline

Excuse Me.... but Israel is not fighting with the Lebonese people or their government...... It is fighting Hezbollah, who are a terrorist organization in Lebanon supported by Iran and Syria who basically took over parts of Lebanon to hide amongst Lebonese civilians to fire rockets into Israel.

We know.... we have posted plenty of pics/links to pics of the tiny little "hezbollah" the Israelis are killing every day ;)

little hezbollah will grow up into big hezbollah... better not to take any chances... kill 'em all!!! :D

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

This conflict is due to the provocative actions of Hezbollah. They started this war by kidnapping Israeli soldiers and then firing rockets into Israel. The government of Lebanon has allowed Hezbollah to turn the country into a war-zone and is now paying the price. I do not condone violence; I am against the war in Iraq. But do you honestly think that Hezbollah did not know how Israel would respond?

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Timeline
But do you honestly think that Hezbollah did not know how Israel would respond?

:yes::yes::thumbs:

If they didn't... they deserve to be shot! :D

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

LOT OF MISINFORMATION

ISRAEL STARTED THE WAR BY GOING AFTER HEZBOLLAH IN LEBANON

L E B A N O N

They want everybody to think the soldiers were captured Inside Israel, TOTAL LIE.

Just some general covering their ####### for the blunder, now innocent little victims are paying the price

Edited by Nikita2Charles

Gone but not Forgotten!