HowieD

Son born in America by illegal mom

47 posts in this topic

For once someone pointed out that why are illegals asking so much information. It is very very unfair to those of us who have waited in line for extended periods of time to be cut off by illegals adjusting status. I dont think their is ever any reason to being illegal regardless. Overstay that may be understood but entering the country illegally and then marrying someone who is legal that is quiet dishonest even if the person is green card holders. Green card, US citizen spouses have to wait years. Why do these people want to take the short cut by applying for a waiver

I kind of agree with this. It chaps my hide to wait...and wait and wait and wait and wait to do things nice and 100% legal while fence-jumpers who are breaking the law apply for AOS. It's time to seal off the border; it's not even funny anymore, it's a matter of national security.

You have Annie's and My concurrence. So I am going to ask all citizens to contact all of their Federally Elected Representatives and get that Fence Bill approved and Funded. The current version going through is not funded, so it will go nowhere.

I do take pity on those that want to contribute to the "American Way". Not the people who take their turn, enter illegally and send most of their money back home.

Do you know how many immigrants come here to marry USCs and then send lots of money home? A significant percentage. It's not a characteristic unique to illegal immigrants.

I agree. It is also not a characteristic unique to the US. They do that in australia too.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I will probably get shot, but i don't feel any hostility to those who may have illegally slipped into another country. Chances are that their home conditions were pretty terrible and they did it out of some form of desperation.

The ones who kinda make me feel sick are the people who whine about how they had to wait (usually for under a year) to be with with some loved one and then take some moral high ground.

There is a ton of tragedy and misfortune in this world, many places are underdeveloped and here we are in North America (and other developed countries) living in a land of gluttony, while people are starving and living in extreme conditions.

Does no one watch the news?

There are children who have to pick through garbage 10-14 hours a day to support their families. Anyone with an ounce of empathy should understand that given an opportunity to escape that kind of life, people are gonna take it.

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.