MrLonely

CSC MARCH POLL NOW UPDATED (only 10% graduated from CSC)!!!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

OUT OF THE 89 VJ MEMBERS LISTED FROM THE CSC IN MARCH.........ONLY 10% HAVE GRADUATED????? :o:crying:

AND MANY HAVE YET TO RECEIVE AN RFE....... :angry:

GO TO IMBRA FORUM NOW TO VIEW THE LATEST.........

MIKE :innocent:

03-21-06 - Petition received at TSC

03-27-06 - NOA1 Transferred to CSC

08-02-06 - TOUCHED

08-03-06 - TOUCHED

08-07-06 - TOUCHED

09-11-06 - 1st meeting with Congressional aid

09-14-06 - 1st letter sent from Congressional aid to CSC.

09-21-06 - 1st generic response from CSC to aid.

09-22-06 - 2nd letter from Congressional aid to CSC.

09-22-06 - touched

09-23-06 - touched

09-25-06 - touched

09-26-06 - touched

09-26-06 - 2nd meeting with Congressional aid

09-27-06 - 3rd meeting with Congressional aid

10-02-06 - 5 emails stating that an RFE was sent out on Sept 30th....

10-03-06 - touched

10-10-06 - received IMBRA RFE

10-11-06 - sent IMBRA RFE to CSC

10-12-06 - CSC receives IMBRA RFE

10-17-06 - touched

10-19-06 - touched

10-20-06 - touched

10-21-06 - touched

10-24-06 - APPROVED

10-26-06 - touched

10-27-06 - touched

11-03-06 - NVC notifies w/letter - receipt of case

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm just amazed that you could write 100 letters in 1 month! Wow! I write 2 times a month, so that she will have something from the US to Brazil to take to her Interview, along with my telephone bills and our photos together!

Fernanda's Timeline

K-1

June 2, 2006 - Mailed K1 Petition

Jun 28, 2006 - NOA1

Oct 05, 2006 - NOA2 - APPROVED after 122 days

Dec 05, 2006 - Received Packet 3 from Consulate

Dec 11, 2006 - Medical Examination in Belo Horizonte

Jan 10, 2007 - Returned Packet #3 to Consulate (SEDEX-10)

Mar 13, 2007 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS! We have our K-1 VISA !!

POE & Texas Wedding

Mar 27, 2007 - POE Houston, TX. No questions. Gone in 10 minutes.

Mar 28, 2007 - Marriage License app

April 4, 2007 - Our Wedding Day!

April 12, 2007 - Apply for SS card with married name

April 20, 2007 - Received SS card

AOS

June 4, 2007 - Mailed AOS

June 6, 2007 - USCIS received

June 11, 2007 - NOA1 for I-485

July 18, 2007 - Biometrics completed

July 20, 2007 - Case transferred from MSC to CSC

July 31, 2007 - AOS Approved - 57 days - Without an Interview!

Aug 06, 2007 - Received Green Card in the mail today!

Jan 8, 2009 @ 8:18PM - Our son was born tonight !!

I-751 - Remove Conditions

July 11, 2009 - Certified Mail to VSC I-751 Package

July 14, 2009 - Check cleared bank

July 20, 2009 - NOA1 & 1 yr extension - Receipt date is July 14. Case# assigned

Sept 1, 2009 - Biometrics completed

Nov 25, 2009 - I-751 is approved. No Interview.

Dec 14, 2009 - 10yr Green Card arrived !

Timeline
I'm just amazed that you could write 100 letters in 1 month! Wow! I write 2 times a month, so that she will have something from the US to Brazil to take to her Interview, along with my telephone bills and our photos together!

joeyjoey.........I know many will not believe me but I don't care.........I will never be afraid to announce to the world how much my Russian princess means to me. My love for her is endless. I WILL do anything for her. She is dying over there 6000 miles away. The agency told us that we would be married in 120 days. Well, today is the 123rd day. She is devasted..........She needs to hear from me 2 times every day. And being a single dad with three kids, and a full time job, this is no small task. Now for the kicker.......would you believe that I only know about 20 Russian words and she only knows about 12 English words!!!!!!! That's right, we have never spoken to each other without a translator!!!!!! When I was in Russia, I brought a device that types English and speaks Russian and then she types Russian and it speaks English...........this is how we communicated for a week. It took longer but we got our point across. Then When I got home............I found an online free translation site. Each letter I write is 2 to 4 pages long. Then, I break down each paragraph....its written in English then the Russian translation is right underneath. Not all words get properly translated. So I give her words to look up in her English/Russian dictionary. This prevents any misunderstandings.......each letter from her and then from me takes nearly 2 hours to complete. And since she is 11 hours ahead of me, I'm up at 5am EVERY morning and I go to bed around 11 to midnight every night!!!!!!!! That is why I did not want to get too much involved with the April or may members in a list.

My parents didn't believe me either. My father keeps asking me what do we write about.......well, there's the American culture lessons, info about my life, my kids, my family.....and on and on and on.....oh and I keep her mind occupied with my own type of " Harliquin (sp) romance novels............!!!!!!!!!! I have learned many years ago how much women love to read......."I never knew I was the writer type"!!!!!!!!

Anyway......we all do what we have to do to survive. This mess at the CSC sucks........there is no doubt.....but that's the cards we were dealt with. I remember reading about a member who was ready to give up on the marriage because of this mess. I will never give up on my girl. She's that special to me and I owe her more than to just sit around and wait for my RFE and then my approval!!!!!!!

Sorry for being so winded. It's hard to contain my feelings for Ekaterina.

Mike

08-02-06 - TOUCHED

08-03-06 - TOUCHED

08-07-06 - TOUCHED

09-22-06 - touched

09-23-06 - touched

09-25-06 - touched

09-26-06 - touched

10-03-06 - touched

10-17-06 - touched

10-19-06 - touched

10-20-06 - touched

10-21-06 - touched

10-24-06 - APPROVED

10-26-06 - touched

10-27-06 - touched

joeyjoey.........I know many will not believe me but I don't care.........I will never be afraid to announce to the world how much my Russian princess means to me. My love for her is endless. I WILL do anything for her. She is dying over there 6000 miles away. The agency told us that we would be married in 120 days. Well, today is the 123rd day. She is devasted..........She needs to hear from me 2 times every day. And being a single dad with three kids, and a full time job, this is no small task. Now for the kicker.......would you believe that I only know about 20 Russian words and she only knows about 12 English words!!!!!!! That's right, we have never spoken to each other without a translator!!!!!! When I was in Russia, I brought a device that types English and speaks Russian and then she types Russian and it speaks English...........this is how we communicated for a week. It took longer but we got our point across. Then When I got home............I found an online free translation site. Each letter I write is 2 to 4 pages long. Then, I break down each paragraph....its written in English then the Russian translation is right underneath. Not all words get properly translated. So I give her words to look up in her English/Russian dictionary. This prevents any misunderstandings.......each letter from her and then from me takes nearly 2 hours to complete. And since she is 11 hours ahead of me, I'm up at 5am EVERY morning and I go to bed around 11 to midnight every night!!!!!!!! That is why I did not want to get too much involved with the April or may members in a list.

My parents didn't believe me either. My father keeps asking me what do we write about.......well, there's the American culture lessons, info about my life, my kids, my family.....and on and on and on.....oh and I keep her mind occupied with my own type of " Harliquin (sp) romance novels............!!!!!!!!!! I have learned many years ago how much women love to read......."I never knew I was the writer type"!!!!!!!!

Anyway......we all do what we have to do to survive. This mess at the CSC sucks........there is no doubt.....but that's the cards we were dealt with. I remember reading about a member who was ready to give up on the marriage because of this mess. I will never give up on my girl. She's that special to me and I owe her more than to just sit around and wait for my RFE and then my approval!!!!!!!

Mike

Thats incredible! It's insirational!!! Faith, Hope, and Love. The greatest of these is Love! :yes:

Timeline

Mike

Thats incredible! It's insirational!!! Faith, Hope, and Love. The greatest of these is Love! :yes:

1 Corinthians 13:13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes..........the source of my strength has been exposed!!!!!!!!!!!! :D(L):innocent:

08-02-06 - TOUCHED

08-03-06 - TOUCHED

08-07-06 - TOUCHED

09-22-06 - touched

09-23-06 - touched

09-25-06 - touched

09-26-06 - touched

10-03-06 - touched

10-17-06 - touched

10-19-06 - touched

10-20-06 - touched

10-21-06 - touched

10-24-06 - APPROVED

10-26-06 - touched

10-27-06 - touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.