faal4anisa

I-129F APPROVED UNOFFICIALLY OR OFFICIALLY

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My fiance called me last night and told me that she called at the USCIS CUSTOMER SERVICE and there operator replied with reference to our case number that we have been approved but on ONLINE STATUS IT SHOWS STILL

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On July 18, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

The OPERATOR told if u dont get letter until 18 AUGUST contact us

so what it means we are officially approved or we are unofficially approved

STILL

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUU :dance::dance::dance::dance:

SO PLS TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My fiance called me last night and told me that she called at the USCIS CUSTOMER SERVICE and there operator replied with reference to our case number that we have been approved but on ONLINE STATUS IT SHOWS STILL

Current Status:

On July 18, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

STILL

There were a few other people that had that message. They got conflicting answers as to what that meant. If I recall, one case the rep said approved, then a supe got on the phone and said it wasn't yet. I am not being negative, but I would hold off celebration until that is confirmed. Good luck and I hope congratulations are in order.

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Quite a few people got that message in conjunction with an RFE (specifically the IMBRA). They all thought it meant an approval, but no one got a NOA2 out of it.

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That's a strange message indeed.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Current Status:

STILL

As Dwar said, this message has been received by many people and it *seems* they are trying to say that yes, they did receive your RFE response. Other than that, we haven't seen any cases so far where this message meant approval - they send a different message indicating "This petition has been approved" when that is the case. Good luck.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Current Status:

STILL

Hi I dont want to make you upset but that status that you have on USCIS website is the same status that we got from from USCIS case online on April 25, 2006

I thought we got approved because as how i understand it says there that the approval is on its way. We even called after few days and operator told my fiancee that we are APPROVED but almost a month past we never got any hard copy of the NOA2 on the mail instead they touched as again on June 22, 2006

read below:

On June 22, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

We are on RFE (lack of documents not the IMBRA since we got NOA1 Jan 5, 2206)

Missing documents was his passport copy.

We got the detailed RFE letter (the hardcopy on mail) July 14, 2006 and resend it July 18, 2006

still waiting to be touch...NOA2 where are you?

They always gave false hope to people who are in this process

Current Status:

STILL

Hi I dont want to make you upset but that status that you have on USCIS website is the same status that we got from from USCIS case online on April 25, 2006

I thought we got approved because as how i understand it says there that the approval is on its way. We even called after few days and operator told my fiancee that we are APPROVED but almost a month past we never got any hard copy of the NOA2 on the mail instead they touched as again on June 22, 2006

read below:

On June 22, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

We are on RFE (lack of documents not the IMBRA since we got NOA1 Jan 5, 2206)

Missing documents was his passport copy.

We got the detailed RFE letter (the hardcopy on mail) July 14, 2006 and resend it July 18, 2006

still waiting to be touch...NOA2 where are you?

They always gave false hope to people who are in this process

My Daugther's IR2 Visa Timeline

October 03 -2011- Sent the Application for I-130 Package

October 07 -Receieved USCIS acceptance of Application by e-mail

October 12 -Received Notice of Action by Mail

April 27, 2012 -Finally Petition is approved!

May 03, 2012 -Received NOA 2 in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.