MrMrsKnight

Kinda annoyed right now.... needed to share with one of "us" :)

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Don't ever give people more credit than they deserve, or give ridiculous opinions any creedance at all & you'll be much less annoyed with random ppl. Now if your friends/family did it, sure...that's something to get annoyed by! But who's this cat? He's a nobody, that's who. So his opinion & ignorance shouldn't matter.

The world is filled with stupid and judgemental ppl :)

Lisa, it's another :thumbs: moment from me. Cherish these rare occasions. :lol:

These 'rare' occassions are becoming more frequent....I think you secretly agree with everything I say ;)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lisa, it's another :thumbs: moment from me. Cherish these rare occasions. :lol:

These 'rare' occassions are becoming more frequent....I think you secretly agree with everything I say ;)

I suppose everyone is allowed to dream big. ;)

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

It'll never change... people will keep thinking that the only and main reason we are going through this is because there is a green card in the end..."so they want to meet an American so they can move to the US"

I am sorry but I am not interested in the US... I am interested in my fiance that lives in there... if he was leaving anywhere else I would follow him... it just gets to my nerves to see people saying that over and over again.. #%##$¨#$¨$¨W#%¨

of course that unfortunately that is some people after that... but NOT US :cry:

brazilCq14.gifLiszy & Kenny usaCa.gif

----~~~-----

12/26/06 Sent AOS to Chicago

04/16/07 Green Card approved w/o interview !! YYYAAAYY

----~~~-----

03/16/2009 - I-751 sent to VSC

03/17/2009 - VSC received

03/18/2009 - NOA 1

03/20/2009 - Check cashed

03/23/2009 - NOA 1 in mail

04/01/2009 - Biometrics letter

04/14/2009 - Biometrics

04/15/2009 - Touched

04/16/2009 - I guess I can lay down and sleep now ?

07/16/2009 - 3 months later...... nothing... oh well

07/21/2009 - Card production ordered w/o interview again :) !! woohooo

07/22/2009 - Touched

07/30/2009 - Card is here !

----~~~-----

01/23/2019 - I-90 sent online

01/28/2019 - Notice of receipt in the mail

02/01/2019 - Biometrics notice in the mail

02/15/2019 - Biometrics

02/21/2019 - Card being produced

02/23/2019 - Card received!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Would you believe me Marcela if I told you I go through this every day? well almost. all the '' where, when how, did you meet'', '' how can u know hes the same in person as he is online'' ''how was he when he came to brazil, was the same''

Jesus christ, he's the same, he has two legs, 2 arms, a ####### and a brain, quit asking me stupid question. Now if u're gonna start an online conversation and you willl share your private life with a stranger, don't expect any less. they'll ask you the same questions, so why bother?:no:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

LOL I know how ya feel i get that same question to "how do you know he isnt out with other women while you are so far apart" well yeah this worries me but I trust him besides he goes to work and comes home and is on the computer talking to me lol I just dont bother with people like that its not worth trying to explain to them lol

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yes it's bad when the non-USC is not from the UK, Canada, etc. Yesterday I met a girl for the first time, at work, and the subject of how my boyfriend lives far away came up (hers does too), so we talked about how we were getting married, etc.

Of course she asked how we met, didn't we think since it had been less than three years it was a terrible mistake to get married, and... "so, has he always wanted to live and work in the United States?"

GRRR. I don't know. As the USC I find it especially insulting. As if I could only get some guy who wants a greencard or something. I'm a catch, goddammit! :) I don't mind ignorance about the process. It's the judgements that DO bug me, in spite of the fact that I'd rather let it roll of my back.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Yes it's bad when the non-USC is not from the UK, Canada, etc. Yesterday I met a girl for the first time, at work, and the subject of how my boyfriend lives far away came up (hers does too), so we talked about how we were getting married, etc.

Of course she asked how we met, didn't we think since it had been less than three years it was a terrible mistake to get married, and... "so, has he always wanted to live and work in the United States?"

GRRR. I don't know. As the USC I find it especially insulting. As if I could only get some guy who wants a greencard or something. I'm a catch, goddammit! :) I don't mind ignorance about the process. It's the judgements that DO bug me, in spite of the fact that I'd rather let it roll of my back.

:whistle: We were informed we were having this relationship for SEX! My reply, yes I am so God ugly I can't get a man in the states, and would prefer to wait for one that is 3.5k miles away! FFS!

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Some people are ignorant to all of this.

Do not feel it is a good idea giving out VJ's addy, sure it is easily found through a google search, but this draws attention to the site from idiots we don't really need here. Just thinking of the "do not talk about incident", that recently happened bringing unwelcomed guests to the site.

B

I agree with this too...although VJ is easy enough to find, like you said, through a google search. Opens the door to trolls and such. Gawd knows we've had plenty of that over the years.

I didn't plan on falling in love with a Canadian, he didn't plan on falling in love with an American. It just happened. I'm VERY glad it did too. And yes, even Canadians get accused of marrying an American for a GC. How idiotic is that! At any rate, any relationship that is a LDR will have its doubters, those that doubt that one or the other is being faithful. I even had the questions too...how do I know he's not with another woman while I'm not online and I'm sure he had those questions asked of him too. We have friends who were VERY supportive (and still are) of our relationship and knew how real it is. Not once did I doubt that my husband was unfaitful to him and vice versa. Those that wanted to plant those seeds of doubt are just instigators ... troublemakers...and quite honestly, I don't have time for their childish games.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:whistle: We were informed we were having this relationship for SEX! My reply, yes I am so God ugly I can't get a man in the states, and would prefer to wait for one that is 3.5k miles away! FFS!

:lol: That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

:lol: That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!

:yes: Well his ex sister in law is one of the most ridiculous persons I have ever known! Good for entertainment value, still laughing about it almost 3 years later. We have heard the rest of the typical accusations as well, pretty much ignore it.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

chopfcuks...

well stated sister icey and i agree...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

chopfcuks...

well stated sister icey and i agree...

:thumbs:

happy birthday :yes:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835