w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Obama's IRS decides to go after the good guys, ignores inner-city welfare scumbags

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

WASHINGTON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - The U.S. Internal Revenue Service's new global wealth unit will focus on taxpayers with assets worth tens of millions of dollars who are sheltering wealth through complex business entities, the IRS chief said on Monday.

The IRS unit, which started operations in recent months, is part of a broader effort at the agency to combat international tax evasion, and the unit will grow over time, IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman told a meeting of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.

While use of sophisticated legal structures are at times legal, there are other instances where they "mask aggressive tax strategies," he said.

The IRS is opening new offices in Beijing, Panama City and Sydney, to focus on funds flowing out of Europe and into Asia, in part because of a heightened focus on international enforcement in Europe, Shulman said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNews...619341620091026

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
WASHINGTON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - The U.S. Internal Revenue Service's new global wealth unit will focus on taxpayers with assets worth tens of millions of dollars who are sheltering wealth through complex business entities, the IRS chief said on Monday.

The IRS unit, which started operations in recent months, is part of a broader effort at the agency to combat international tax evasion, and the unit will grow over time, IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman told a meeting of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.

While use of sophisticated legal structures are at times legal, there are other instances where they "mask aggressive tax strategies," he said.

The IRS is opening new offices in Beijing, Panama City and Sydney, to focus on funds flowing out of Europe and into Asia, in part because of a heightened focus on international enforcement in Europe, Shulman said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNews...619341620091026

A good start would be the President's cabinet then move on to the Congress.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

These Dimocrats in Sh!tcago got it right. News reports are incoming of property tax rates on ghetto areas going up 24-46% while hovering around 2-4% in uppity parts. Must be some liberal thing.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
A good start would be the President's cabinet then move on to the Congress.

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yeah going after the wealthy is just wrong. They are the best of America, they are the reason we even have a nation worth having. Without them, we'd be nothing better than Canada *spits*

They'd be going after the welfare-sucking scumbags if the welfare-sucking scumbags had anything worth taking.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Yeah the good guys that evade paying taxes, they're real great. The ones who blame it on their accountant who's now in federal prison so they can't be held accountable... those guys :whistle: They're awesome.

Social Services goes after the welfare sucking scumbags, the IRS doesn't. I heard about a case of welfare fraud from a friend of mine who used to work there, they sucked the life out of that guy. Took his car, froze his bank accounts and garnished his paychecks as soon as he got a real job. I think they may be even tougher than the IRS...lol But I guess in a lot of cases it's probably harder to catch someone who works 'off the books' if you catch my drift. Not to mention anything they own they normally put in someone else's name.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Yeah the good guys that evade paying taxes, they're real great.

They are the engine of American growth. Without them, we'd be nothing more than a huge third world ghetto. If you don't believe me, check out Australia.

What about illegal immigrants?

Don't tell me you like illegal immigrants, if you do I swear to God I'm gonna knock you the fuсk out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Don't tell me you like illegal immigrants, if you do I swear to God I'm gonna knock you the fuсk out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

that reminds me, time to get some egg nog and wild turkey.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Yeah the good guys that evade paying taxes, they're real great. The ones who blame it on their accountant who's now in federal prison so they can't be held accountable... those guys :whistle: They're awesome.

Social Services goes after the welfare sucking scumbags, the IRS doesn't. I heard about a case of welfare fraud from a friend of mine who used to work there, they sucked the life out of that guy. Took his car, froze his bank accounts and garnished his paychecks as soon as he got a real job. I think they may be even tougher than the IRS...lol But I guess in a lot of cases it's probably harder to catch someone who works 'off the books' if you catch my drift. Not to mention anything they own they normally put in someone else's name.

;)

Ctrl + F in that post doesn't reveal the word 'cheats'...

Well they are clearly sicking up my paycheck and clogging up the ER a block away.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.