CDAgirlMI

Another Medical Review

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi,

So I had my medical this morning & here's a quick review:

Got there around 6:20am & the doors were locked....but opened like 5 mins later.

Then we(4 of us) had to wait inside the building, but outside the office for another 5 mins till they opened up.

We all went in & one by one gave our papers from Montreal to the receptionist, then were told to go into the waiting room.

Then one by one we were called into another room to give passport, passport pics & of course....$$!!!

(waiting room waiting was around 10-15 mins).

Then she printed off some stuff & told me to go down the hall & that's where another lady was waiting to do my x-ray.

Done that & then was sent to the exam room....this was the real waiting part...kinda. Eventually a male nurse came in & checked my blood pressure. Then left.

Then a lady came in & told me to srtip down & put the paper gown on.

Few mins later the doctor came in with the male nurse & asked me around 10-12 questions about my health & looked at my vaccine sheets. He was there for only 2 mins!

Then the nurse check things like heart, eyes, ears, throat, abdomen & reflexes. He left & a female nurse who was there during that did the breast exam.

Got dressed & was brought to the waiting room for a couple mins(there were more people there at this time).

Then brought to the room to do my blood work. Painless & quick!

She gave me a piece of paper wich was signed as different people completed their "job"...x-ray, exam, blood...

& told me to give that to the receptionist at the front desk. Did that & she asked me if there was anything I was going to fax them...No.

The I was good to go!

From the time I got into the clinic to exiting it it was just under 2 hours. My advice is to get there early...its worht it.

Now....if the interview could go this good I'm a happy camper!!!

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi,

So I had my medical this morning & here's a quick review:

Got there around 6:20am & the doors were locked....but opened like 5 mins later.

Then we(4 of us) had to wait inside the building, but outside the office for another 5 mins till they opened up.

We all went in & one by one gave our papers from Montreal to the receptionist, then were told to go into the waiting room.

Then one by one we were called into another room to give passport, passport pics & of course....$!!!

(waiting room waiting was around 10-15 mins).

Then she printed off some stuff & told me to go down the hall & that's where another lady was waiting to do my x-ray.

Done that & then was sent to the exam room....this was the real waiting part...kinda. Eventually a male nurse came in & checked my blood pressure. Then left.

Then a lady came in & told me to srtip down & put the paper gown on.

Few mins later the doctor came in with the male nurse & asked me around 10-12 questions about my health & looked at my vaccine sheets. He was there for only 2 mins!

Then the nurse check things like heart, eyes, ears, throat, abdomen & reflexes. He left & a female nurse who was there during that did the breast exam.

Got dressed & was brought to the waiting room for a couple mins(there were more people there at this time).

Then brought to the room to do my blood work. Painless & quick!

She gave me a piece of paper wich was signed as different people completed their "job"...x-ray, exam, blood...

& told me to give that to the receptionist at the front desk. Did that & she asked me if there was anything I was going to fax them...No.

The I was good to go!

From the time I got into the clinic to exiting it it was just under 2 hours. My advice is to get there early...its worht it.

Now....if the interview could go this good I'm a happy camper!!!

Compared to some of the horror stories that have been posted, it is always reassuring to hear of a medical that went smoothly. :thumbs:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Thanks for the review :)

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.