~PalmTreeGurl~

Happy Friday

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday Mena :energy: 4 yrs ago on Oct 23rd I was at a girlfriends house waiting on her to get ready bcz we were going to North Georgia to see the waterfalls in rememberance of my adopted father that passed away from cancer (Oct 27th 1998) I went online into a yahoo chat room while I was waiting on my friend and that is the day Adam popped online and said Hello. I didnt have a long time to chat with him that day, but he had saved my yahoo ID to chat again the next day. I still have all our old emails that we wrote back and forth. Good memories. 4 yrs later Hes surely my sweetheart :luv: but also my pain in the butt! :yes:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

I've been waiting for today since Monday! It looks like rain today and tomorrow. The leaves are really starting to come down now.

Enjoy your weekend Tamara. I'm with you Annie about having the day over with! We have no big plans but just looking forward to some much needed rest.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Friday all.

Sweet story Tamera. You know, I don't even remember when I met my husband, the first time we talked, when he asked me to marry him, etc.....Ah yes...true love. :blush: But it was our 5 year anniversary yesterday, so we are going out tonight to celebrate. :dance:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aww very sweet, Tam! :luv:

I met my husband in a very similar way. That was 5 yrs ago this past Sept.

Wot? And you didn't tell us? <_<:P

Happy Anniversary! Have a great time with the husband! :luv::dance:

Happy Friday all.

Sweet story Tamera. You know, I don't even remember when I met my husband, the first time we talked, when he asked me to marry him, etc.....Ah yes...true love. :blush: But it was our 5 year anniversary yesterday, so we are going out tonight to celebrate. :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena and happy "anniversary" tamara!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's so sweet Tamara, happy anniversary to you and morroco4ever!

My oldest daughter is going to Salem today and the class is going to reinact the witch trials. One of the witches is named Bridget so of course she's having a field day with that one! :lol::lol:

Nothing much going on today. Will be driving the kids all over this weekend since they are becoming quite the social butterflies. Half of their middle school is out sick with the flu so I stocked up on antibacterial lotion for them to keep with them at all times and gave them the big wash your hands speech this morning. I really hope it doesn't come to this house since that would royally suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about other areas but here in my lil town the trees are sooo sooo beautiful!!!!!! I wish I were a good photographer but really pictures wouldn't be able to do it justice. There's one area next to my house that has a mixture of red, orange and yellow leaves and it's just so beautiful. :luv: I'm soaking it up now since soon the trees will be bare and it will be freezing.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Good morning! Happy TGIF!!

Congratulations M4E! Have a wonderful time!

Will be a beautiful day here with temps reaching 86! So nice and coooolllll!!

Wish I could say we have fall colors, but our colors consist only of shades of

brown and green. Enjoy your fall colors if you have them! :thumbs:

Have a great weekend everyone. Take care and stay safe.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Good morning! Happy TGIF!!

Congratulations M4E! Have a wonderful time!

Will be a beautiful day here with temps reaching 86! So nice and coooolllll!!

Wish I could say we have fall colors, but our colors consist only of shades of

brown and green. Enjoy your fall colors if you have them! :thumbs:

Have a great weekend everyone. Take care and stay safe.

Good morning MENA Happy Friday! What a beautiful day here in Houston, cool, sunny and wonderful.

Still have not packed, only a few items, went shopping last night, mre stuff to aww about that Im not packed!, LOL

I need to have a packing party.

Enjoy today, for this is your life!! Be happy all!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

Happy Friday MENA!

Happy anniversary M4e and Tamara!!

It's nice and hot here in sunny florida!!! Wish I could see the fall colors! I miss that....

Best halloween I ever had was while I was living in Montpelier Vt...

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks everyone for the congrats. We both are just amazed at how fast the time went by.

Hey Tamera, how is your friend doing?

Paris Heart, I imagine you are both excited and extremely nervous. I remember that feeling so well. Have a nice flight and log on and let us know how the interview went.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning and a special Happy Anniversary going out to M4E !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Happy Anniversary M4e and Tamara happyan.gif

I wish I was back east to enjoy the fall colors, not much fall colors in Florida. Everybody have a great Friday.

8friday36.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.