ikyang

after paying the IV bill

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
status: PAID, and then i printed my cover sheet. i click on the "applicant document processing instructions" and won't let me. anybody please give me the site where i need to go after paying the $400 bill. thanks in advance

Here is the link: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

Do you have all the documents that you need to send with DS-230? If you have them, you can just send it to NVC along with the cover sheet.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
status: PAID, and then i printed my cover sheet. i click on the "applicant document processing instructions" and won't let me. anybody please give me the site where i need to go after paying the $400 bill. thanks in advance

It takes up to 3 business days for the NVC to process the payment. The link will only work after the payment is done processing.

Filed: Other Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

It takes up to 3 business days for the NVC to process the payment. The link will only work after the payment is done processing.

AAron.. it has nothing to do with the payment status. Besides, OP already mentioned that the payment staus was PAID and had already printed the cover letter. It has been a common occurrence for the link to not work. It is a generic link to a page that describes what documents are needed - not dependent on payment status.

Do you have all the documents that you need to send with DS-230? If you have them, you can just send it to NVC along with the cover sheet.

yes my mom is preparing all the docs now and it will be ready for submission within this week. am i going to submit two sets? originals AND photocopy? i read that somewhere or am i missing something here. thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

yes my mom is preparing all the docs now and it will be ready for submission within this week. am i going to submit two sets? originals AND photocopy? i read that somewhere or am i missing something here. thanks

Well just got an email asking us to pay this IV bill. Geez! They are bleeding us dry!

Anyone know how soon after you pay and send in the documents they requested will you get an interview date?

A Lily & A Rose...Together Forever !

April 28th INTERVIEW DATE !!!!!!!! APPROVED

June 30th Arrived in my Sweeties Arms !!

August 4th.2005 Our Wedding

Sept. 19th Sent AOS

Sept 28th recieved NOA for AOS

Nov.05/05 recieved Biometrics letter

Nov.17th Biometrics Appt.

Nov. 22nd. AP Approved

Nov. 25th/05 recieved EAD card

Nov.30th. recieved AP Papers in mail

Dec. 08th/05 Recieved Snail mail letter for AOS Interview Feb 15th 7:40 AM.

Feb. 15th. /06 AOS Interview SUCCESS !!!! no more to deal with for another 2 yrs!

Feb. 27th./06 Recieved Greencard in the mail

August 4th/06 Our First Wedding Anniversary !!

Feb. 8th 08 Sent in Packet to remove conditions

Feb 23rd 08 Recieve NOA letter stating they are extending my Greencard for another year.

March 11th 08 biometrics appt.

May 29th 08 recieved email stating Card production ordered

June 7th 2008 10 yr card recieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alfie.jpg

My lil Alfie boy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.