Jasmin&Travis

I-134 Required documentation.

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hello!

We're at the London Consulate.

My Fiance and his Father [we need a co-sponser] are sorting out the paperwork for the I-134 and I just wanted to make sure they'd gotten everything they needed.

Fiance has;

I-134 filled out with question 11 marked as 'I intend'

3 years of tax transcripts.

6 months paystubs.

A letter from his employer regarding wage, job permanence and his recent change in hours from 16 to 40.

Father:

3 years of tax returns.

A letter from his employer.

6 months paystubs

Most recent bank statement.

I'm sure this is everything, or at least I hope it is.

If there's anything I've missed please let me know!

Good afternoon to everyone. :blush:

Jaz :thumbs:

x

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

Sounds like you have everything! Awesome! We're dealing with the London embassy as well and I'm trying to get my I-134 stuff done (my mom is our co-sponsor). I just found out from another thread that we should mark #11 as "I intend". What is your fiance writing in the space provided? Just stating that you are going through the K-1 Visa process for permanent residence?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Hello!

My Fiance and his Father [we need a co-sponser] are sorting out the paperwork for the I-134 and I just wanted to make sure they'd gotten everything they needed.

Fiance has;

3 years of tax transcripts.

6 months paystubs.

A letter from his employer regarding wage, job permanence and his recent change in hours from 16 to 40.

Father:

3 years of tax returns.

A letter from his employer.

6 months paystubs

Most recent bank statement.

I'm sure this is everything, or at least I hope it is.

If there's anything I've missed please let me know!

Good afternoon to everyone. :blush:

x

Here is what the example forms shows to state:

N/A ( K1 visa process for permanent residence )

You may want to look further into any I Intend statement.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Sounds like you have everything! Awesome! We're dealing with the London embassy as well and I'm trying to get my I-134 stuff done (my mom is our co-sponsor). I just found out from another thread that we should mark #11 as "I intend". What is your fiance writing in the space provided? Just stating that you are going through the K-1 Visa process for permanent residence?

My fiance put "I will support my Fiancee Jasmin by whatever means I am financially able to"

His father put "I will provide room and board to Jasmin and Travis, until they are able to solely support themselves financially."

:) Thanks!

Hello!

I-134 stuff.

x

Here is what the example forms shows to state:

N/A ( K1 visa process for permanent residence )

You may want to look further into any I Intend statement.

Yes the example does say that, although recently there has been quite a bit of discussion regarding the London Embassy/Consulate regarding this question and people having a few issues with the CO. I see no harm in answering "I intend" as they both intend to support me financially if need be, If the above response you've posted is the correct response then the question and answer would be disregarded as it is N/A. At least that's the way I see it.

Thanks for your help.

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

My fiance put "I will support my Fiancee Jasmin by whatever means I am financially able to"

His father put "I will provide room and board to Jasmin and Travis, until they are able to solely support themselves financially."

:) Thanks!

Thank you SO much for the advice. I didn't know that there were issues regarding this question for those of us dealing with London until today. I will make sure I fill out my form with the revised answer! Thank you!

~Anna

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.