w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Arpaio cites non-existent law in his argument for crime sweeps

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

He exists for the benefit of people who use BY reasoning - if Group X is more likely than Group Y to commit a crime, then obviously it justifies the creation of a completely different standard of treatment for anyone from Group X.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
He exists for the benefit of people who use BY reasoning - if Group X is more likely than Group Y to commit a crime, then obviously it justifies the creation of a completely different standard of treatment for anyone from Group X.

and we all know who Arpaio is looking for... well, I do

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

Naturally - and its why he and his approach are rightly accused of racism.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Cholo_White.jpg

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
It beggars belief that there are people like Arpaio in positions of authority.

This is why I don't support the public election of positions like sheriff or judge. At least if they're promoted from within, they would have had to be reasonable enough to rise through the ranks. If you allow them to be elected, they can use the old "tough on crime!" trick to convince people to vote based on one or two currently prominent issues and ignore what is otherwise a horrible candidate for the position.

This is what's happened in Phoenix. If it gives you any idea how crazy he is, his office recently raided another government office, in a coup for exclusive control of law enforcement records from county supervisors. He had a lawsuit in process, but I guess he figured his office was above the law.

I-129F / K-1 / AOS:

2009-02-21: Sent I-129F package to VSC

2009-11-09: Interview in Montreal - VISA GRANTED!

2009-11-21: POE - Moved to be with my fiancee :)

2010-01-23: Married!

2010-02-19: Sent I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), I-131 (AP) package to Chicago Lockbox

2010-03-01: NOA1

2010-03-16: Transferred to CSC!

2010-03-24: Biometrics in Buffalo

2010-04-21: AOS APPROVED!

2010-04-27: Received I-797 Approval / Welcome to America letter for AOS

2010-04-30: Received Green Card

ROC:

2012-03-12: Sent I-751 package to VSC

2012-03-13: I-751 package arrived at VSC (Hi D. Renaud!)

2012-03-14: NOA1

2012-03-15: I-751 check cashed

2012-03-19: Received NOA1

2012-03-27: Received biometrics appt. notice for 2012-04-19 in Buffalo

2012-04-09: Successful early walk-in biometrics at Cleveland ASC

2012-12-04: I-751 APPROVED / 10 YR GC PRODUCTION ORDERED!

Naturalization:

2015-11-30: Here we go again: Filling out the N-400

2015-12-21: Sent N-400 to Phoenix AZ Lockbox

2015-12-23: NOA Date

2016-01-20: Biometrics in Cleveland

2016-01-25: In-line for interview

2016-01-25: Interview scheduled!

2016-01-29: Received interview letter! Scheduled for...

2016-02-29: Interview in Cleveland - APPROVED!

2016-03-18: Naturalization ceremony in Cleveland! I am a US Citizen!

Timeline
It beggars belief that there are people like Arpaio in positions of authority.

This is why I don't support the public election of positions like sheriff or judge. At least if they're promoted from within, they would have had to be reasonable enough to rise through the ranks. If you allow them to be elected, they can use the old "tough on crime!" trick to convince people to vote based on one or two currently prominent issues and ignore what is otherwise a horrible candidate for the position.

This is what's happened in Phoenix. If it gives you any idea how crazy he is, his office recently raided another government office, in a coup for exclusive control of law enforcement records from county supervisors. He had a lawsuit in process, but I guess he figured his office was above the law.

He seems arrogant and self-serving.

I read he was found legally culpable in relation to several prisoners who were permanently disabled as a result of injuries sustained while under his care.

salma hayek...

salma-hayek-8.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

salma hayek...

salma-hayek-8.jpg

Isn't salma half illegal immuhgrunt and half no-good ayrab terr'ist?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

of course, but you would hit it and sing the aussie anthem if she asked

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

of course, but you would hit it and sing the aussie anthem if she asked

They don't have a problem with illegal immigration. Hence why they are not dirt poor like some here.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

come on brother boo..you would hit salma hayek???

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

come on brother boo..you would hit salma hayek???

She's half Lebanese. That is the half I like. :lol:

Rubbish. If group X is committing the largest portions of crime, you target group X. You don't waste time going after group Y, just to be politically correct.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.