roula

immigration lost my paper

16 posts in this topic

hi i am from lebanon i am in usa since 2006 , now the great news that the immigration lost all my paper and denied my green card, thanks god i have the reciept from us post office that i sent the paper to laguna california so my husband make an appoitemant in monday 19 october any advice ?thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

What visa did you come here with, and what immigration paperwork was lost? Did you keep copies? On what basis was your green card denied (ie are they saying you never sent anything and that is why ti was denied, or is there another reason)?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

yes, are they saying that your GC is denied because you didnt file something timely or at all(according to them)? Good thing you do have the copy of the USPS receipt, but I hope you have copies of everything you sent in as well

good luck

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

I Come to usa in cr_1 visa i am married and they gave me a green card for 2,5 years in 2006 . after that i applied for another green card (for 10 years) , sorry i have bad english. they told me to send papers to prove my marriage i sent everything my husband sent everything i have baby we sent certificate . insurance .bank .everything they need. in september we move to tennesse and we send to the immigration our new adress but they sent a letter to the old adress in NC that they told me i didnt sent any paper anf they denied my green

i have the reciept from us post office , my husband called the immegration and make an appoitement in monday

, i need any advice ,pls i am very sad. thank you.

Did you apply to remove conditions within the 90 days before your 2 year GC expired?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
yes i appied before 90 days and i have copies for everything also i have the prove they lost my papers

Then you should try not to worry too much. You have copies of everything and you have proof that you sent it in timely. Did you ever get a notice of action for the packet you sent in? Or is this the first news that you got from them...that they are denying you? They couldnt really deny something that was never applied for(if they're saying they didnt receive it) :unsure:

You said your husband has an infopass appointment on Monday right? Hopefully you will get some answers on how to go forward from here.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Call your senator.We had problems with the I-751 and our senator got things straightened out.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

[when my husband called them they told they didnt get any papers but i sent everything and the immegration lost the papers . now in monday we will give them everitying they need again i have copies for everything.thank you so much for helping me

I know it's been a while for me dealing with USCIS, but if they didn't get something, shouldn't there have been an "RFE"? I haven't heard of just outright denying somebody for something missing. Generally, they're suppose to notify you of the missing document(s) and having i think 30 days to submit that evidence in. Best wishes to you in getting this matter taken care of.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations!! :thumbs:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.