one...two...tree

Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Holy #######... check out the comments on breitbart - http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...=1&catnum=0

Most likely a wigger woman. Damaged goods now.

OMG! What would Obama do?

interacial marriage between black and white has been going on for 45 years now, and where are the 60 and 70 year old black-white couples?I don't see them at the park or the mall. It does appear to not work well when tried....

Wigger woman for sure!! Good for the judge! Interacial marriage...not good for NO ONE!!!

Forget the racial make up of the couple, I'm more concerned about why you can't get married in Louisiana without a Social Security Card........ You shouldn't need a government number to enter into a marriage.

Marriage should not fall under the jurisdiction of the state. It should be a purely religious ceremony with an optional legally binding contract between the 2 people. A judge should only step in if one side files a claim that that private contract has been violated. The state should treat us all as individuals for tax purposes.

Sorry you don't see long term interracial couples, diffapp. All I have to do is look out my front window to see the home of an older couple who have a biracial marriage, if that's the term du jour. I wouldn't be surprised if their upcoming anniversary was somewhere in the late 40s. We have a relatives who are bi-racial and I had to stop and think about it for a minute because they're family to me...not biracial children. There are other friends that don't live around here who have biracial marriages, both of those marriages are over 27 years and going strong. You also might want to ask Supreme Court Justice Clarance Thomas about his marriage, which last time I looked, was solid. I guess it all comes down to who you know.

man says no based on personal convictions. now aclu going to try to have him removed blah blah blah. thousands of the taxpayers dollars wasted.SOLUTION-go to minister or judge per louisiana law and get married.these people are publicity hounds. somehow i dont think this whole thing was just about two people of different races getting married.dont know if there is a law against miscegenation in la. but some states in the south still might have such a thing.would expect the j.p. to know state law. was not mentioned in the article.

Good for the judge, there is an old saying about biracial BLACK BIRDS DO NOT MATE WITH ROBINS

And it should be true for black and whites, I will bet a hundred dollars that the dude is a heavy set black guy, and teh woman is even heavier and uglier

Oh my goodness.... and people wonder why people still talk about racism. One only has to look at the disgusting, mis-informed, racist, idiotic comments on this board to see that it does indeed exist. This is against the law, or haven't the hicks heard?

Well, certainly no mix-raced child has ever gone on to a successful career, like say, a world famous golfer, or President of the United States.

At least he wants to marry before they have children, unlike Jesse Jackson, thoughtlessly bring bastards into the world.

Black-white marriage is stigmatized because society naturally stigmatizes things that

are not productive. Black-white relationships are often disrespectful, volatile, and shunned by

family members......GOOD THINGS ARE NOT STIGMATIZED!!! SO WHY THE STIGMA FOR BLACK-WHITE UNIONS?

wigger trash is right. people, and blacks too, stay with your own race! blacks do not need to bring more crime and poverty to anymore whites. look what this idiot president has done to this country. blacks cannot and should not live in a normal society. am i racist? no, just telling it like it is. (would the white people please read this to the blacks, i dont have pictures for them)

Inter-racial couples are everywhere, if you care to look. Divorce and single parenthood is also all over the place in every racial group and demographic, but that doesn't stop people from succeeding. Successful interacial children include Barack Obama, Lisa Bonnet, Lenny Kravitz, Tiger Woods, Tiger Woods' Dad for heavens sake!!! The judges' argument is false on its face.

Last I checked, people were people. This racist garbage is holding us back.

This is the stupidest set of comments I have ever read.

What is important is that they share the same values. A large portion of Americans actually are descended from African slaves but they don't know it because they look white.

I have been married for 10 years to a person of a different race.

I am sick of black "people."

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Bardwell said he has discussed the topic with blacks and whites, along with witnessing some interracial marriages. He came to the conclusion that most of black society does not readily accept offspring of such relationships, and neither does white society, he said.

"There is a problem with both groups accepting a child from such a marriage," Bardwell said. "I think those children suffer and I won't help put them through it."

Aside from his obvious racism, he's factually dead wrong.

The vast majority, virtually all, of African Americans actually have some amount of "white" ancestry in their family trees. There really are very few "pure" black people in our society. Hence by definition everyone is already interracial. Unless African Americans have problems accepting themselves, this is simply ridiculous.

On the flipside, we're all technically African anyway. :D

And not so comically- most Europeans have a gene or two of non-European stock.

Absolutely unbelievable! I hope the couple's complaint produces results. He needs to be out of there.

A suspension for a TOS violation or can he be perm-banned? :devil:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On the flipside, we're all technically African anyway. :D

yo dog, wut up?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Absolutely unbelievable! I hope the couple's complaint produces results. He needs to be out of there.

A suspension for a TOS violation or can he be perm-banned? :devil:

Ah heck, in his case I'd go for both - suspend his account and then ban him. He's a repeat offender.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On the flipside, we're all technically African and Muslim anyway. :D

yo dog, wut up?

fixored.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Lol good to see the old south rides again.

But prejudice based on geography is so enlightened. You would never find these sorts of attitudes anywhere else, I'm sure. Funny that I have run into them everywhere I've ever been.

A resurgence of Nazism in Germany concerns people a lot more than if the same thing happened in, say, Canada.

History matters :)

Racism was just as prevalent in the North as it was in the South, they only did it different ways. The civil rights movement started in the South because that's where the Blacks who started it were from, but the resistance in the North to integration of schools, equal opportunity in the workplace and equal housing was just as strong as it was in the South.

Timeline

yo dog, wut up?

fixored.

How you figure that?

everyone is born a muslim.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

yo dog, wut up?

fixored.

How you figure that?

How come? I thought that religion wasn't even around all that long - relatively speaking.

ask sofiyya to explain it to you in detail.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

yo dog, wut up?

fixored.

How you figure that?

How come? I thought that religion wasn't even around all that long - relatively speaking.

I think I'll pass. That just might get ugly...

Timeline

yo dog, wut up?

fixored.

How you figure that?

I think I'll pass. That just might get ugly...

chicken-0002.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *