Jump to content

advise please, I864 or I864A


2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Philippines
Hi. I've seen your replies in questions re:affidavit of support. Hope you can help me,I'm quite confused. My hubby is unemployed and for sure will need a joint/co-sponsor. His best friend,whom he lives with is willing to help. What form does his friend needs to file then? I864 or I864A? They share the same household but they are not related. Thanks

The friend fills out an I-864, as a non-family member is not part of the same household. This question is perfectly appropriate for the public forum.

Thank you so much. I sent you PM thinking this was frequently asked already. I'll try to post this again publicly,it might help others with same issue. Thanks again :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...