Jump to content

PLS HELP is it okay to arrive at LA airport but my fiancee was from TEXAS


2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
i need help i am just curious if its safe for me to travel if i fly to Los angeles airport in california coz my fiancee is from Texas. i am in a K1 visa

It shouldn't matter as long as your paperwork is in order. Your visa is good at any port of entry. They understand that people get connecting flights. My wife (then fiancée) flew in through Washington Dulles and then continued on to Seattle, where I am from. You will get slightly different treatment at each port of entry, but it has nothing to do with where your fiancée is from. They are just all different. I don't know any particular information about LAX.

Remember which port-of-entry you entered through. You will need it for adjustment of status.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...