w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Report: NY, NJ immigration raids violated rights

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

all latinos have a genetic disposition to be criminals, gang members, or open a car workshop and of course, charge cheaper..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Their rights have been rendered null because they have disproportionately criminal tendencies. The FBI statistics say so.

ouch...

MinorityReport.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
so some illegals were picked up when homes were entered with appropriate warrants for the arrest of known felons.

nothing to see here. move along.

if you read it right, some of the raids were conducted without the right warrants.. of course nobody cares if illegals rights are violated.. but hey, newsflash, they do have rights, even if you don't like it

Only very basic rights, such as they shouldn't be murdered or tortured. They do not receive the same rights as an American citizen or PR. They are illegal, therefore those rights do not extend to them. If those rights did, the entire point of becoming an American citizen or PR would be rendered useless.

Of course... I don't see legal immigration lasting a whole lot longer, anyway. I give it maybe ten years at most. At the rate we're going, illegal immigration will become the norm. Why pay thousands of dollars and wait months or even years when you can enter at any time, whenever you want?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
so some illegals were picked up when homes were entered with appropriate warrants for the arrest of known felons.

if you read it right, some of the raids were conducted without the right warrants.. of course nobody cares if illegals rights are violated.. but hey, newsflash, they do have rights, even if you don't like it

Only very basic rights, such as they shouldn't be murdered or tortured. They do not receive the same rights as an American citizen or PR. They are illegal, therefore those rights do not extend to them. If those rights did, the entire point of becoming an American citizen or PR would be rendered useless.

Of course... I don't see legal immigration lasting a whole lot longer, anyway. I give it maybe ten years at most. At the rate we're going, illegal immigration will become the norm. Why pay thousands of dollars and wait months or even years when you can enter at any time, whenever you want?

As it pertains to these raids though - how exactly does law enforcement determine whether or not people have those rights when conducting their searches and investigations with the wrong warrants?

Seems to me that you can't do that without making some preconceived assumption about the people you're dealing with...

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

As it pertains to these raids though - how exactly does law enforcement determine whether or not people have those rights when conducting their searches and investigations with the wrong warrants?

Seems to me that you can't do that without making some preconceived assumption about the people you're dealing with...

Until they find and identify who is and who isn't an illegal alien, I suppose they can't.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Detention and apprehension tactics are subject to legal review that are inspired in human rights. Abuse of those rights are visible from time to time and are irrefutable. Wishing anything less of that unto others is silly.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

you have to read more carefully, my friend, and before you can do that, you have to go to the place where the truth is written.

you have to go to the case in question in which the judge ruled that 4 people were convicted on basis of entry without warrant, and determine:

1.) if there was or was not a warrant for purpose of or for purpose other than arresting the illegals.

2.) if there was any valid warrant or any valid reasonable articulable suspicion or probable cause for the cops entry, whether related to the illegals or not.

if any of the above, the illegals could be arrested under the "plain sight" rule, which allows cops to arrest for things not on a warrant if they observe them while in process of other legitimate duties. cops don't even really have to have a good warrant, or probable cause. they just have to believe that they do.

lots of news articles leave out pesky little details like that, because they don't fit the agenda of the writer.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Even supposing that you do have access to the 'place where truth is written' and that you have done all the research you claim in this post, how, exactly, do you 'observe' someone is illegal? Do they have it tattooed on their foreheads? Or, is asking for proof of identity an 'observation'?

I laugh at the 'agenda' of the writer observation. Why? Because of your past record of topics posted and their source material. :lol:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .