trinket

Fish love

Fish  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Be sneaky and put fish in his food?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care, go to hell

39 posts in this topic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I love most of the fish, hubby love fish but only eat it if BONELESS. no head,no tail

Anyway, Americans are BIG MEAT eaters.

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

i luv fish/seafood :luv: but eat less on summer coz kinda itchy :whistle: ...SO don't but soonest i move in,he doesn't mind me cooking fish and he'll eat it...but no bones :innocent:

goodluck to your fish-trick :dance:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

My husband doesn't eat fish, I on the other hand love fish. Would it be bad of me if I try to be sneaky and feed him fish once in a while, something like put some fish in a cutlet or I have other ideas :innocent: .

So what do you all say-- Feed him fish

Don't feed him fish, let him be who he is.

Just a note-- he has no problem of me eating fish, he even takes me to the asian market just so I can buy fish. Just I want him to enjoy what I love so much, its not much fun eating fish all alone.

no way..next you will be making him eat vegetables...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Timeline
My husband doesn't eat fish, I on the other hand love fish. Would it be bad of me if I try to be sneaky and feed him fish once in a while, something like put some fish in a cutlet or I have other ideas :innocent: .

So what do you all say-- Feed him fish

Don't feed him fish, let him be who he is.

Just a note-- he has no problem of me eating fish, he even takes me to the asian market just so I can buy fish. Just I want him to enjoy what I love so much, its not much fun eating fish all alone.

no way..next you will be making him eat vegetables...

Don't force him to eat the fish just because you like it. if this is a big deal to you,perhaps you should find someone else who love to eat the fish, or love to eat everything the food you like. it's kinda shallow reason but people is different. :blink:

this thread is remind me of a mother who force her kid to eat the food he dislike.

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I wasn't too keen on fish and very squeamish around seafood when I first met my husband. My mother was never a fan of fish (unless it was canned tuna or Captain Highliner fishsticks) so we never had fish growing up at home. I wouldn't eat a peel and eat shrimp unless someone peeled it for me.

I have come a long way- I make salmon, catfish and tuna fairly often, I made my own cerviche, I can pull the heads off and peel and de-vein raw shrimp (don't love doing it but I will), we eat tons of crabs and crawfish- I have even sucked the head.

I havent and dont intend to :no:

IMO, powder a small quantity of dry-fish and put it--then tell him about it the next day. :lol:

I had an analogous approach to dealing with some relatives who visited me in 1998 (the husband and 2 sons of my Gainesville, FL religious-studies-prof cousin). They had complained about a certain restaurant using basmati rice to prepare its dinner-orders. My mum, also visiting, had heard these complaints; we decided to serve them a later dinner with basmati rice, and a version of bisibele-bhath using powa. The complaining trio didn't even notice, and relished these (we revealed it to them, only after they returned to Gainesville). :rofl:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
At least you are not spitting or peeing in his food.

And thank goodness for that :P

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.