trinket

Fish love

Fish  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Be sneaky and put fish in his food?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care, go to hell

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

My husband doesn't eat fish, I on the other hand love fish. Would it be bad of me if I try to be sneaky and feed him fish once in a while, something like put some fish in a cutlet or I have other ideas :innocent: .

So what do you all say-- Feed him fish

Don't feed him fish, let him be who he is.

Just a note-- he has no problem of me eating fish, he even takes me to the asian market just so I can buy fish. Just I want him to enjoy what I love so much, its not much fun eating fish all alone.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

if he wanted to eat fish, he'd have married a flippy girl.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

he would know deep fry.

On our last day in India, I bought some deep fried shrimps, he didn't know what I was eating and took a bite, he actually liked it, but as soon as I told him its shrimp..well he won't touch it anymore :P

So I really think his hate relationship with fish is more of a childhood issue he is still carrying around.

Timeline
If he doesn't like fish, why force it?

I know what you mean. And I am really not looking for forcing him as in by hook or crook. Its more like, when you enjoy a kind of food, you wish your partner would also enjoy the same.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

At least you are not spitting or peeing in his food.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I wasn't too keen on fish and very squeamish around seafood when I first met my husband. My mother was never a fan of fish (unless it was canned tuna or Captain Highliner fishsticks) so we never had fish growing up at home. I wouldn't eat a peel and eat shrimp unless someone peeled it for me.

I have come a long way- I make salmon, catfish and tuna fairly often, I made my own cerviche, I can pull the heads off and peel and de-vein raw shrimp (don't love doing it but I will), we eat tons of crabs and crawfish- I have even sucked the head.

Timeline
I have even sucked the head.

Most of us have, Sis.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I wasn't too keen on fish and very squeamish around seafood when I first met my husband. My mother was never a fan of fish (unless it was canned tuna or Captain Highliner fishsticks) so we never had fish growing up at home. I wouldn't eat a peel and eat shrimp unless someone peeled it for me.

I have come a long way- I make salmon, catfish and tuna fairly often, I made my own cerviche, I can pull the heads off and peel and de-vein raw shrimp (don't love doing it but I will), we eat tons of crabs and crawfish- I have even sucked the head.

Waiting for Charles :jest:

eta: LOL Nagi beat me to it

Edited by Ms. Squirrel

I have even sucked the head.

Most of us have, Sis.

Well, that was set up nicely..... :P

Waiting for Charles :jest:

eta: LOL Nagi beat me to it

Give him time...give him time....

K-1 timeline

Sent I-129f Dec. 29, 2008

Received NOA Jan. 10, 2009

NOA2 email sent April 16, 2009, APPROVED

Interview in Vancouver, June 23, 2009 APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding, September 19, 2009, South Carolina!!

AOS

Mailed package to Chicago, Oct. 22, 2009

NOA hard copies Nov. 3, 2009

RFE Nov. 17, 2009

Finally mailed back RFE December 15, 2009

Case transferred to CSC January 7th 2010girlfreuya.gif

EAD and AP Approved, cards sent January 8th, 2010!!

AOS approved February 9th 2010 smiley-happy093.gif

Welcome letter and GC received February 16th, 2010

Done with USCIS until 11/08/11

ROC

Sent 1-751 to Vermont Service Center November 18th 2011

NOA November 23, 2011

Biometrics December 23, 2011

RFE Dated Aug. 17; received Aug. 20th

mailed off RFE end of Oct.

Received Email stating card has been ordered Dec. 4

Received Email stating card should arrive within seven days; Dec 6

GLITTER.jpg

Timeline

Makes for the release of their man chowder.

kodasmall3.jpg