N-400 package mailed: 04/16/2013

N-400 package delivered: 04/16/2013

NOA1 date: 04/17/2013

Biometrics: 08/23/2013

Interview: 10/07/2013

Oath: 01/23/2014

DONE!

hello everybody!

The G325A seems to only have two pages now...even though they still say "number of page : 4" on the uscis... what do you think? Should i just print these two and thats it..?

Thanks for your contribution!

Take a look on a different computer...the Adobe file only showed text on two pages on my work PC, for some odd reason, but both our laptops at home showed four pages of text and forms....not sure if this is your issue, or they actually changed the form? I never bothered to investigate why it wasn't showing right on my one systems.

------- ROC ---------------

06.29.2011 Mailed I-751

09.22.2011 RFE

Take a look on a different computer...the Adobe file only showed text on two pages on my work PC, for some odd reason, but both our laptops at home showed four pages of text and forms....not sure if this is your issue, or they actually changed the form? I never bothered to investigate why it wasn't showing right on my one systems.

The 4-part form was replaced about 5 days (or so) ago with this 'new' 2-page version - shows 2 pages on every PC I have.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-325a.pdf

Shows 4 page form.

top right corner says: OMB No. 1615-0008; Exp. 05/31/09

bottom right corner says: Form G-325A (Rev. 07/14/06)Y

They changed it, it is now called: G-325, without the "a"

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-325.pdf

Biographic Information

Purpose of Form : To provide biographic information on an alien. You file this form only as instructed on another Immigration application or petition.

Number of Pages : 2

Edition Date : 7/14/06.

Previous editions accepted.

Where to File : As instructed in another application or petition.

Filing Fee : $0.00

Special Instructions : This version of the G-325, Biographic Information, is a fillable form. You should install Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5 to make best use of the fillable features of this form. You should also read our instructions regarding fillable forms.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Biographic Information

Purpose of Form : To provide biographic information on an alien. You file this form only as instructed on another Immigration application or petition.

Special Instructions : This version of the G-325, Biographic Information, is a fillable form. You should install Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5 to make best use of the fillable features of this form. You should also read our instructions regarding fillable forms.

This is not the form that is needed for most folks on VJ - we need the G-325A and upon further review, it is 4 pages not 2. Perhaps there was some mixup on USCIS's site that is now corrected.

Shows 4 page form.

Try clearing your cache? When I click the link you posted, it goes to G-325A And there is only ONE page of info, and ONE instructions page. The rev date is 6/12/09.

Biographic Information

This is not the form that is needed for most folks on VJ - we need the G-325A and upon further review, it is 4 pages not 2. Perhaps there was some mixup on USCIS's site that is now corrected.

Yeah, seems like a big mix up, as the way I read it there is only ONE page....

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Shows 4 page form.

Try clearing your cache? When I click the link you posted, it goes to G-325A And there is only ONE page of info, and ONE instructions page. The rev date is 6/12/09.

Biographic Information

Yeah, seems like a big mix up, as the way I read it there is only ONE page....

It showed as 2 pages on my computer with one page being instructions. The info requested is still the same though as far as I see.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.