I AM NOT THAT GUY

Paula Abdul ‘Hurt,’ ‘Angry,’ May Not Return To ‘Idol’

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Paula Abdul ‘Hurt,’ ‘Angry,’ May Not Return To ‘Idol’

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Paula Abdul may not return to “American Idol” for a ninth season, her manager claimed in a new interview with the Los Angeles Times.

“She’s not a happy camper as a result of what’s going on. She’s hurt. She’s angry,” David Sonenberg, the “Idol” judge’s manager, told the newspaper on Friday.

David, who said that he became Paula’s manager just weeks ago, at the end of June, added that he has yet to receive a proposal for a new contract for Paula.

“I find it under these circumstances particularly unusual; I think unnecessarily hurtful,” he said. “I find it kind of unconscionable and certainly rude and disrespectful that they haven’t stepped up and said what they want to do.”

The result of the stalled negotiations, David said, is that Paula is unlikely to be back on the show she’s judged for eight previous seasons.

“Very sadly, it does not appear that she’s going to be back on ‘Idol,’” he said.

Paula herself took her Twitter page to address the situation on Saturday, though she didn’t elaborate on the details.

”I’m actually moved 2 tears upon reading the enormous amount of tweets showing me your kindness, love, & undying support. God bless all of you!,” she Tweeted. “If it weren’t for you, this specific time and situation would feel a whole lot worse!”

Her manager’s remarks come on the heels of the news of show host Ryan Seacrest’s new contract, a reported $45 million, three-year deal that makes him the highest-paid reality host on television.

Judge Simon Cowell is also in negotiations to renew his contract, while third judge Randy Jackson is attached to the show through 2011.

Auditions for Season 9 are underway, with the show set to return in January.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/manager-pau...l_article_20747

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Crybaby.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Not that I care one jot what this person does or does not do, but hasn't she just killed the goose that lays the golden eggs?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I have never watched more than a few minutes of Idol, and that only because my parents were visiting a few years back and they wanted to watch it. Gotta go with could give a **** on this big controversy...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Wholly ######! That guy is getting $45 million dollars in three years! ######! Showbiz is the sh!tz!

Now you realize that.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

The show is Simon Cowell. The rest of the judges are just filler and fiber.

Simon plays off of Paula though. Without that dynamic the whole show changes.

Oh please let that happn so that it is dropped!

Alright, I don't really care either way :lol:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .