thetreble

How do you feel about strippers?

306 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow this thread is moving fast!

Nev I love the story how you hit the man's thang, that's awesome! :lol:

I don't mind if my husband goes to a strip club for a friend's bachelor party, he has a few times, that's what alot of guys do at bachelor parties. No big deal, nothing to worry about. He told me the one they went to in FL was really dirty and some of the girls were fat and gross. Anyway, obviously if he enjoyed it and went alot I'd be pissed but for a bachelor party it's fine. "Look, don't touch" is the rule :lol: As long as he TELLS me, I don't want him lying about going because that would be wierd. He told me he was going in FL and I said have fun!

I've been to a few male ones and while I don't find the guys hot by any means, it's a fun/funny night out with the ladies when I have gone. It's all in good fun!

Edited by JillA

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the girl who's best friends have always been males, and has gone on occasion to the clubs with my buds, I can tell you this for sure....

If a man, is not a frequenter of the Strip joints (ie. eats lunch there daily, spends $$$$ on them), but goes only when there is a gathering of his buddies (ie. bachelor party), and this man is in a healthy, happy relationship, the whole time he is there, all he is wanting to do, is get back home to you, to get it on :whistle:

Thye don't sit there and fantazise about the woman who's up on stage shaking there thang, there actually sitting there, getting reved up, and coming up with a game plan of what they want to do to you when they get home.

Now if a dude is a regular, well that's a whole other thing :bonk:

As the girl who's best friends have always been males, and has gone on occasion to the clubs with my buds, I can tell you this for sure....

If a man, is not a frequenter of the Strip joints (ie. eats lunch there daily, spends $$$$ on them), but goes only when there is a gathering of his buddies (ie. bachelor party), and this man is in a healthy, happy relationship, the whole time he is there, all he is wanting to do, is get back home to you, to get it on :whistle:

Thye don't sit there and fantazise about the woman who's up on stage shaking there thang, there actually sitting there, getting reved up, and coming up with a game plan of what they want to do to you when they get home.

Now if a dude is a regular, well that's a whole other thing :bonk:

Thanks for letting us know that itz still ok to have a private stripper lap dance, complete with rump rotating crotch grinding party-in-your-pants dry humping because the man is thinking of his wife or gf the whole time?

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

I really don't think I'd like it.. ESPECIALLY if there were lap dances involved, I'd be really not impressed. lol I trust my fiance and would not be worried about cheating, but the whole purpose of a strip club and lap dance is really just to turn people on, no? All the girls there just want some money and some sort of response from the men... our money can be spent elsewhere. There are other ways to have fun without some random chick having to shove her bits in my man's face or touch him or dance on him near areas reserved for me... lol

no thanks.

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

I had an ex boyfriend who I guess you could catagorize as a "regular" to the strip clubs. He in fact would go with his buddies and at one time went with his father. When he returned they both had glitter all over their faces. They go a few times a month. It really did bother me alot.

If your husband/fiance/boyfriend is really not interested in going and only would go for a "special occasion" like his bachelor party then that is okay. I have told my fiance I do not mind if there is a bachelor party and strippers, but I would really appreciate it if he didn't get any lap dances. "Look but don't touch." I don't care if he gets boobies in his face while they are on stage or he is throwing money at them or whatever. I just don't like the idea of a stripper giving him a lap dance and grinding all over him. My fiance said "well its not like I am going home with them", yeah I understand that, and I also understand that he is not a regular at the strip clubs, but the lap dances would really bother me. I asked him if he would be okay with me getting a lap dance from a guy, I guess it doesn't bother him much.

I am not interested in male strippers at all, watching them dance okay maybe, but getting too close to me and giving a lap dance...ummm...no!

Anyways, if he got a lap dance from a stripper at the club, he already knows not to even bother touching me when he gets home, go straight for a shower and burn the clothes... :lol:

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Timeline

:lol:

Thanks for your opinions, girls and guys!

Jared said he stayed for the strippers but he sat at the back. A few guys got lap dances but that was it. He said it was all pretty tame. (I don't think a woman taking her clothes off is exactly "tame" haha but whatever)

I really didn't think it was a problem, especially since he didn't put the party together and his brother's friends would not be listening to the request of no strippers. Many of them are kinda raunchy guys ( :lol: ) so I sort of expected it from them.

Supposedly my brother in law was VERYYY mad when he saw them come in! :lol: But he was so intoxicated I guess he got over it pretty quick.

My husband doesn't drink at all so at least I know he has the right mind set to make judgment calls about this certain thing.

Nev- I'm not sure if she knows about the strippers. No one told him so I'm guessing no one told her! I might say something though to Chris in front of her at the wedding though like, "heard you liked your strippers!"

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

No strippers period and I mean it. :bonk:

i agree. they should take time off during that week. a string sticking out of the g-string sure ruins the dance. :protest:

:blink:

I'll admit that I am a wee bit bothered by the idea of strippers and/or a strip club. As trailmix (I believe) said, I don't see the need to look at other women tossing off their clothing when your wife or girlfriend or whathaveyou is at home waiting for you. So if my fiance went to a strip club for the hell of it with some buddies, I would be a little put off by it.

However, if he was attending someone's bachelor party and it happened to be at a strip club... I wouldn't be all that enthused about it, but it's a very different thing. Look, don't touch. And don't let them touch either!

I had an ex boyfriend who I guess you could catagorize as a "regular" to the strip clubs. He in fact would go with his buddies and at one time went with his father. When he returned they both had glitter all over their faces. They go a few times a month. It really did bother me alot.

01/08/2010 - Applied for SSN in maiden name.

01/09/2010 - Married! Officially a Missis.

01/19/2010 - Received SSN in mail.

02/10/2010 - Sent I-485/I-131/I-765 to Chicago.

02/19/2010 - NOA dates for all applications.

02/22/2010 - Received NOAs in mail.

02/23/2010 - Applied for SSN for married name.

03/04/2010 - Applied for Florida DL in married name.

03/09/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

04/18/2010 - AP received.

04/23/2010 - EAD approved.

04/27/2010 - AOS Interview at Orlando USCIS (decision pending).

04/28/2010 - Card production ordered!

05/03/2010 - EAD received.

05/03/2010 - Welcome letter received.

05/28/2010 - Green Card received in mail.

01/26/2012 - Mailed RoC packet to VSC.

01/30/2012 - NOA date on application.

02/01/2012 - Cheque cashed.

02/05/2012 - Received NOA in mail.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

02/24/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice dated.

02/27/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice received.

03/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment.

09/20/2012 - Touch. Card Production ordered!

09/21/2012 - Touch.

09/24/2012 - Touch. Card mailed.

Filed: Timeline

I have no problem with anyone going to see strippers. If anyone wants to do anything more than that with them, well..... that's pretty gross.

LOL! Sprailenes a cockpuncher!!

Is that cockpuncher movie for real? :blink:

:rofl:

I am LOLing with Moni. :lol:

Oh wow. I've just realized that I've missed a whole page of posts! *scurries back to reading*

iagree.gif

Timeline

Thanks for your opinions, girls and guys!

Jared said he stayed for the strippers but he sat at the back. A few guys got lap dances but that was it. He said it was all pretty tame. (I don't think a woman taking her clothes off is exactly "tame" haha but whatever)

I really didn't think it was a problem, especially since he didn't put the party together and his brother's friends would not be listening to the request of no strippers. Many of them are kinda raunchy guys ( :lol: ) so I sort of expected it from them.

Supposedly my brother in law was VERYYY mad when he saw them come in! :lol: But he was so intoxicated I guess he got over it pretty quick.

My husband doesn't drink at all so at least I know he has the right mind set to make judgment calls about this certain thing.

Nev- I'm not sure if she knows about the strippers. No one told him so I'm guessing no one told her! I might say something though to Chris in front of her at the wedding though like, "heard you liked your strippers!"

:rofl:

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
:D he-he-he.

My eyes filled with grit

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
It's a non-issue. Neither the redhead or yours truly frequent bars, let alone strip joints -- just not our thing. If he was going to a bachelor party, chances are he would end up lecturing the stripper on military history and the Japanese Imperial Navy, giving me some Len time :yes:

:lol: Oh Bren! :luv:

Sorry, but I might be in the minority, but I'd have a problem with it. Strip clubs are fine for everyone else except Chris. Don't know why - they just are. Chris really isn't the strip club type though, so its a non-issue.

Timeline

Well I think I'd be uncomfortable as well with my husband voluntarily going to a strip club. I'd ask him what's wrong with what hes got at home!

This wasn't really something he had control over. I am disappointed in him though because he said he wasn't going to stick around for it, but he did. I don't care that he did but I'm more disappointed that he wanted to look like he was morally righteous to me and then didn't do what he said he was going to do. That's the kind of thing I don't like.

My eyes filled with grit

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

gold! :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.