brendon1101rebz

privacy between married couple

101 posts in this topic

i
-seduce mo yang asawa mo araw araw para di na nya maiisip ma-ngaliwa.

Paano kong ganyan na talaga ang ugali ng asawa niya flirtious? sege o.p. i-seduce mo and mataba mong husband. :innocent::devil:

someday... you're going to be fat, your skin will shrivel up, your teeth would fall off, your hair will be thinner if not gone completely... I hope your spouse will still love you because frankly all i see is bad manners and negativity from you.

:rofl::rofl: We are ALL turned to be like that when we are getting old.and thats normal :innocent:

I hope too that your spouse still love you when you are old and do not replace you to a younger one. don't say this will not happen to you because everything is possible if not impossible. :devil:

:huh::huh: It's all Greek to me.

lotus101, wala kang sense kausap. un lang masasabi ko. pwede ba.. read again the entire thread and reply accordingly. parang lahat ata ng tao na-gets ung sinabi ko except for you. pwede ba ayusin mo nga yang sarili mo, kung di ka nakakaintindi ng ingles... hala! pwedeng itranslate ko lahat yan para maintindihan mo. wag mong pilitin... pwede naman dito mag-tagalog noh.

PS: I'm so sorry mga mods, pero wala talga syang sense kausap. Parang may evil twin sya... pero bobits lang nga ung evil twin nya.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering why you didn't know this? It was way back highschool days that I was taught that typing in capital letters is no good, it could mean your angry or shouting. I hope you'll humble yourself and just accept you're wrong about this thing. It won't harm you at all.

So, you are saying you are new to this internet world. that's why you assumed typing big words is shouting. :devil::whistle:

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

i just dont understand why some women still tempt married men :bonk:

When my husband and I went back to the Philippines for vacation, most women in places that we went to were deliberately flirting with my husband. They're so pathetic. There was even incident where a boy said to a saleslady in the market (in tagalog), "Look at her (pointing at me) she found herself an American, how about that?" And then the woman (she's probably 21 or younder) said "I am prettier than her (looking at me head to toe, back and forth), I bet I can have her guy if I want to." Then they all laughed and exchanged high fives. My husband asked me what they were laughing about. I didn't tell him until we got back to our hotel. He assured me that I should never ever feel insecure because I am beautiful inside and out. I told him it's not that I don't trust him... it's just I don't trust those slimy, flirty women. And it same incidents happened many times. I was like, "Hello... I'm right here, the wife... are you blind, woman?"

About the topic: Well, I've read a statistic somewhere that those women who checked the messages (be it on the PC, cellphone, etc) of their spouses or partners, the majority of them regretted it after doing so... mainly because of what they found out plus the guilt-trip on top of it. My husband shared all his passwords and codes to me just so I can access things if I have to. He never asks for my passwords though... because he trusts me, according to him. But we have passwords written on tablets, in a case that something happened to one of us, the other one can take care of things. We give each other some privacy especially in the bathroom. We just don't walk without asking for permission if we can come in and join them. But of the time, we use the bathroom together, to save time. :whistle: My husband has private stuffs (belonged in the past) here in our house but it is accessible to me and if I really want to see them, I always can. But of course, we respect those things between us. It may sound crazy that we do have some privacies, but it doesn't mean that we keep secrets to each other. I have learned not to poke my nose where it doesn't belong long time ago after stumbling upon private stuff. Not only that it got me upset... it also made me feel guilty of snooping around.

To the OP: You've been given the best advices here. Talk to your husband about how you feel. If he carries on, then he's not gonna change (at least not overnight). I feel like what he's doing has something to do with his age... still young and carefree, if you know what I mean. I hope things will finally straighten up for you. You are at the stage in your marriage where trust is being built...

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

OHH!!! IS MANNY PACQUIAO - MIGUEL COTTO FIGHT STARTING?!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT'S ON NOVEMBER? :devil: :devil: :devil:

No, my dear. It's the smart girl and the dimwit exchanging profanities. I am rooting for the smart girl. :star:

Ate marie....smart girl and the dimwit?????!!! WHO'S WHO then?! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

smart girl = Tngirl

dimwit = (puro unintelligible ang posts) = Lotus

gets mo na?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Timeline

OHH!!! IS MANNY PACQUIAO - MIGUEL COTTO FIGHT STARTING?!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT'S ON NOVEMBER? :devil: :devil: :devil:

No, my dear. It's the smart girl and the dimwit exchanging profanities. I am rooting for the smart girl. :star:

Ate marie....smart girl and the dimwit?????!!! WHO'S WHO then?! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

smart girl = Tngirl

gets mo na?

Careful, beybi ko! That is pretty close to a TOS violation. Personal attacks are not allowed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:star:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

smart girl = Tngirl

gets mo na?

Careful, beybi ko! That is pretty close to a TOS violation. Personal attacks are not allowed!

does this mean you'll get fish for dinner tonight? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I think it's o.k. and necessary to have privacy, and I would never ask my husband to give me his passwords, but I definitely also think it is NOT o.k. to correspond with another woman in that fashion. I am sorry you are in this situation.

Yeah, I agree. He needs to block her and cut off contact.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

smart girl = Tngirl

gets mo na?

Has anybody here realized that Lotus is a troll? She must be very joyful now that real people are feeding her!

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Filed: Timeline

smart girl = Tngirl

gets mo na?

Probably! She's cooking something now I don't recognize. :unsure:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

smart girl = Tngirl

gets mo na?

Perhaps she's frying some kind of Smoked boneless milkfish, Sarangani brand from Mindanao, close to my wife's hometown of Davao.

My wife does not like to eat this #######; she eats the Crappies that I have caught myself and filleted.

She does not care for Filipino junk foods, she is a RN, you know, and she knows about Healthy things to put in her mouth.

I catch a lot of Bass but these are in tournaments and everything is released after they were weighed.

You know, we Texans are good in working our Worms to get the bites.

Manny Pacquiao v Miguel Cotto? I'll take Cotto anytime. If Pacquiao wins I owe you a dinner at the Pekpek Carenderia.

The 2 girls that are engaged in a heated Tussle here are both nuts.

Why do I think that I sound like my good old friend from North Texas?

tex-mex.jpg

smart girl = Tngirl

gets mo na?

Perhaps she's frying some kind of Smoked boneless milkfish, Sarangani brand from Mindanao, close to my wife's hometown of Davao.

My wife does not like to eat this #######; she eats the Crappies that I have caught myself and filleted.

She does not care for Filipino junk foods, she is a RN, you know, and she knows about Healthy things to put in her mouth.

I catch a lot of Bass but these are in tournaments and everything is released after they were weighed.

Manny Pacquiao v Miguel Cotto? I'll take Cotto anytime. If Pacquiao wins I owe you a dinner at the Pekpek Carenderia.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: and you could add : only poor lonely people eat filipino junk foods or according to your good old friend from north texas "

Only the Poor and Lonely tend to use coupons in USA from my observations

What you usually see is a woman in line with 100 cans of cat food trying to use coupons.............. "

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Timeline

This afternoon my husband asked me where is the guy from Texas, I said I have no Idea :star:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

smart girl = Tngirl

gets mo na?

:lol::yes::rofl:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

smart girl = Tngirl

gets mo na?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Give him Tuyo or Daing Ate Marie!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm beginning to love this thread........I'm not favoring anyone...

I DON'T WANT STRESS...i hate stress! So, I really don't care if my husband wont give me his password, I respect that. CASE CLOSED!

As long, as he gives me his paycheck, as long as I have to live at our house, as long as he's being the responsible husband and father...im good with!

We dont live in fairytales.....We always start at "Once upon a time" but never ended in "Happy Ever After"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.