brendon1101rebz

privacy between married couple

101 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The only privacy I am thinking of in our relationship is when we do the "number 1 & 2". :lol:

But then, when comes to email, mail, cellphone and other personal infos that we're aware of, we share it to each other. We share one account in different websites.

I didn't ask him to let me have access on all of those things neither him to me. We just trust each other, and we couldn't find a reason why not let each other access on such things.

That's how we are....

Though when I am cleaning our house, I saw some old pictures and letters from his ex-gfs. I didn't feel jealous about it. When I told him why he still have those things, he told he's not aware of it and didn't know its still around the house. Knowing him, I know its true because he always been that way. He keeps all my cards and letters with important papers.

I guess.... know Him better and learn how He deal with things. In that way, you wouldn't have so much anxious feelings towards your relationship.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only privacy I am thinking of in our relationship is when we do the "number 1 & 2". :lol:

Though when I am cleaning our house, I saw some old pictures and letters from his ex-gfs. I didn't feel jealous about it. When I told him why he still have those things, he told he's not aware of it and didn't know its still around the house. Knowing him, I know its true because he always been that way. He keeps all my cards and letters with important papers.

Hmm, I wouldn't say doing a number 1 and 2 were "totally" private for us, but the bog is my reading time and she respects that ;-)

I don't mind her, or any of my pervious girls keeping stuff, since her past is a part of who she is and made her the person I fell for. Course if she kept them to read all the time and pine over, that would be different.... but I don't expect her to cleanse herself of her past, so I guess we feel the same here.

C and I have privacy in as much as I don't check her stuff and she doesn't check mine for the sake of doing so. But, we don't lock anything that the other person couldn't get access to and my laptop and blackberry is hardly ever locked, since her daughter likes to use them. If she did want complete privacy, I wouldn't mind since I trust her implicitly, completely. I would imagine if I didn't trust her, doing the long distance thing would probably eat me up wondering. I also give her my passwords to my online stuff since I am likely to lose them!

USCIS & NVC

05-04-09 - Married

09-05-09 - I130 Approved (CSC)

12-09-09 - Case Completed (NVC)

01-08-10 - Approved (LND)

01-20-10 - PoE PHL

I-751

01-10-12 - Filed I-751, VT Service Center

01-17-12 - NOA1

02-08-12 - Biometrics at Alexandria, Va

10-04-12 - RFE

11-16-12 - Sent additional evidence (5.5lbs of evidence!)

12-04-12 - Approved

12-10-12 - Card arrived

But then, when comes to email, mail, cellphone and other personal infos that we're aware of, we share it to each other. We share one account in different websites.

I didn't ask him to let me have access on all of those things neither him to me. We just trust each other, and we couldn't find a reason why not let each other access on such things.

That's how we are....

I guess.... know Him better and learn how He deal with things. In that way, you wouldn't have so much anxious feelings towards your relationship.

me and my hubby dont have privacy even doing number 1 and number 2...hehhehehe

Filed: Other Timeline
i
-seduce mo yang asawa mo araw araw para di na nya maiisip ma-ngaliwa.

Paano kong ganyan na talaga ang ugali ng asawa niya flirtious? sege o.p. i-seduce mo and mataba mong husband. :innocent::devil:

someday... you're going to be fat, your skin will shrivel up, your teeth would fall off, your hair will be thinner if not gone completely... I hope your spouse will still love you because frankly all i see is bad manners and negativity from you.

:rofl::rofl: We are ALL turned to be like that when we are getting old.and thats normal :innocent:

I hope too that your spouse still love you when you are old and do not replace you to a younger one. don't say this will not happen to you because everything is possible if not impossible. :devil:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

trust should've have been earned long before the marriage. and don't shout please, bad manners does not give you credibility.

Yeah right trust should have been earned long before the marriage but is it 100%?? or its just the wife have trusted her husband but the hubby no trust and respect her??

oh..I was not shouting..typing big words is NOT neccesarily shouting,,keep that in your mind. you know what only you people in the internet told me that I have bad manners. :whistle::whistle:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

trust should've have been earned long before the marriage. and don't shout please, bad manners does not give you credibility.

Yeah right trust should have been earned long before the marriage but is it 100%?? or its just the wife have trusted her husband but the hubby no trust and respect her??

oh..I was not shouting..typing big words is NOT neccesarily shouting,,keep that in your mind. you know what only you people in the internet told me that I have bad manners. :whistle::whistle:

yes, i trust my husband 100% so I don't go snooping around his mails.

underlined parts did not make any sense to me... what are you really trying to say? Construct your sentences properly please.

And yes, it is bad manners when you type in all capital letters, that is shouting in the internet world. Better get educated first before joining public forums.

You can google it if you want proof.

So, you are saying you are new to this internet world. that's why you assumed typing big words is shouting. :devil::whistle:

i

Paano kong ganyan na talaga ang ugali ng asawa niya flirtious? sege o.p. i-seduce mo and mataba mong husband. :innocent::devil:

someday... you're going to be fat, your skin will shrivel up, your teeth would fall off, your hair will be thinner if not gone completely... I hope your spouse will still love you because frankly all i see is bad manners and negativity from you.

:rofl::rofl: We are ALL turned to be like that when we are getting old.and thats normal :innocent:

I hope too that your spouse still love you when you are old and do not replace you to a younger one. don't say this will not happen to you because everything is possible if not impossible. :devil:

:huh::huh: It's all Greek to me.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
So, you are saying you are new to this internet world. that's why you assumed typing big words is shouting. :devil::whistle:

Internet Shouting

Something to remember on the Internet is that most people don't like it when you TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. It can make your message hard to read and it seems like you are SHOUTING WHEN YOU DO THIS. There is a difference between Shouting Out and SHOUTING. Remember to SHOUT AND SCREAM!!! only when appropriate please!

link

not knowing that makes you a

noob (plural noobs)

1. (Internet slang, pejorative) A newb or newbie; refers to the idea that someone is new to a game, concept, or idea; implying a lack of experience. Also, in some areas the word noob can mean someone is obsessed with things.

link

further references:

Netiquette:

Common rules for e-mail[9] and USENET such as avoiding flamewars and spam are constant across most mediums and communities. Another rule is to avoid typing in all caps, which is considered to be the equivalent of shouting or yelling.

link

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

OHH!!! IS MANNY PACQUIAO - MIGUEL COTTO FIGHT STARTING?!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT'S ON NOVEMBER? :devil: :devil: :devil:

No, my dear. It's the smart girl and the dimwit exchanging profanities. I am rooting for the smart girl. :star:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

OHH!!! IS MANNY PACQUIAO - MIGUEL COTTO FIGHT STARTING?!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT'S ON NOVEMBER? :devil: :devil: :devil:

No, my dear. It's the smart girl and the dimwit exchanging profanities. I am rooting for the smart girl. :star:

Ate marie....smart girl and the dimwit?????!!! WHO'S WHO then?! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

huh?!! you don't make any sense at all. Read and understand my post again and reply accordingly.

Read charle's post too about being noob.

That's how we are....

me and my hubby dont have privacy even doing number 1 and number 2...hehhehehe

US too :)

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

i

:huh::huh: It's all Greek to me.

lotus101, wala kang sense kausap. un lang masasabi ko. pwede ba.. read again the entire thread and reply accordingly. parang lahat ata ng tao na-gets ung sinabi ko except for you. pwede ba ayusin mo nga yang sarili mo, kung di ka nakakaintindi ng ingles... hala! pwedeng itranslate ko lahat yan para maintindihan mo. wag mong pilitin... pwede naman dito mag-tagalog noh.

Edited by tngirl21809

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.