*Maureen*

Tuesday!

29 posts in this topic

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!

I just got back from walking my dog, it's a little chilly out in the morning. Yesterday, my son caught a snake in our backyard :wacko: and we live in Michigan. He wanted to keep it, ummmm i will not have no slithering creature in my home.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I used to catch garden snakes all the time when I was a kid... grew up in the country, though, so that was the kind of thing all the kids did. :) I never tried to keep them in the house, though, I don't think that would've flown with my mom. I still kinda like snakes, I think the last time I encountered one was six or seven years ago, at some house party... I vaguely remember too many screwdrivers and people veering away from me because I had a large snake in my lap :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all - have internet problems here at work, so i can't post the dvd release but will later on today. for some reason most sites won't even load, but vj is one that will. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

OMG Amy, I too use to hunt snakes when I was young, and I did one time beg to have my pack of lizards in the house. I got my wish, but decided that what kind of life did they have living in a cage so I let them out in the house. Needless to say that is the last I ever got to have a reptile. I still dig snakes, but won't go and grab them here, I don't like getting bitten. Now spiders and other alien things like insects are just wrong PERIOD. Living in Florida we have it all and they get bigggggggggggggggggggggg. NASTY. Have a great day everyone.

dre0509l.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone!

We finally moved into the new apt. OMG what a nightmare!!! I ve never moved before; I was a cry baby over everything and anything hehehe I HATE CLUTTER!!! Things are a little better now and its improving day by day. I can finally breathe and calm down. I love it here tho we have so much more room than the previous apt. and we got cable so that is cool too.

Anyways have a good day ladies n gents :D

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hey everyone!! I dont like bugs or snakes....oooo my skin is crawling.

It is our Thursday....

George had some blood work done when he went to the drs last week and he picked up the results today...they are awful----he is and has been diabetic since 2005 but even with the meds hes been taking his sugar was 379.8. and he has had high choles/trig since the same year and his trigl is 1564! UGH.

He has to go back in 2 days to review the results and see what they are going to do. Im so mad at him for not staying on top of it and for trying to self medicate---cause everyone knows you dont need a script from a dr to get meds here. Sigh.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning my MENA peeps!! Hope ya'll have a great day!!!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning!

I think I should cut the grass. I feel pretty good and it may rain tomorrow anyway. No serpents for me...I think they are evil.

Y'all have a blessed day today!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

OH MY Jess! That sugar level is awful. I hope George realizes the harm he is doing and gets on some meds. Is he suppose to be on insulin?

I have to work 12-8. I hate working the night shift. only 4 more weeks and im DONE with Management Training. Ill never work a night again after that!!!! TCF is taking this program VERY seriously. I had to take 2 tests last friday to move on to the next phase of the program and got a 94% but some people actually didnt pass them, and will be booted from the program. I have to present my business plan to upper management on August 24th and then im released to start posting for open branches!! Yahhoooo! Cant wait for my next salary increase and being the BOSS!!! LOL

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everyone!

We finally moved into the new apt. OMG what a nightmare!!! I ve never moved before; I was a cry baby over everything and anything hehehe I HATE CLUTTER!!! Things are a little better now and its improving day by day. I can finally breathe and calm down. I love it here tho we have so much more room than the previous apt. and we got cable so that is cool too.

Anyways have a good day ladies n gents :D

Do you have the ART channel at all? There's kind of a soap opera that I'm hooked on from that channel. I drive my husband nuts because I want him to tell me what they're saying. I wish it had english subtitles!!!

meetings meetings meetings here today so have a good one!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hope everyone has a great day. :thumbs:

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.