oset

what's next after you completed all the requirements at NVC?

4 posts in this topic

How long after you sent all the required documents for medical? And where will they gonna send the appointment letter, to me or to the petitioner?? I would like to know so my hubby can come here soon.. I miss him so much waahhhhhh!!!... :crying:

i got my interview letter in two weeks after the nyc case closed, once u send the I-864 and DS-230 then just wait and keep checking ur log in.

once ur log in fail it means u r almost done with nyc and then couple of days after u will get the interivew letter, good luck

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

How long after you sent all the required documents for medical? And where will they gonna send the appointment letter, to me or to the petitioner?? I would like to know so my hubby can come here soon.. I miss him so much waahhhhhh!!!... :crying:

Not real clear on your status.. And your timeline is not filled out... You are talking about after all NVC requirements met in the subject line,,, but, the body of the message talks about required documents for medical... When all NVC requirements are met. They will Email you the appointment letter as a PDF. The Medical exam is usually performed after the appointment letter is received.

The appointment letters are normally sent during the second week of the month after the NVC processing is complete.

Regards,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.