Who make the first move?

106 posts in this topic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
When she sticks her hand down your crotch and her tongue down your throat on the first date --- that's usually a pretty good sign that she's into you.

:o no class

Heck...I am in the wrong website...just a pure mistake...supposed to be posted in the dating site. :lol::no::blink:

I was in a hurry to watched my favorate telenovela..when I posted this.

Dating site??? #######???? If you are on a dating site what are you doing on VJ? trolling?

There is a dating site with forum I visit the forum once in a while but I'm not looking for someone because i'm already married. :innocent:

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Timeline
When she sticks her hand down your crotch and her tongue down your throat on the first date --- that's usually a pretty good sign that she's into you.

Heck...I am in the wrong website...just a pure mistake...supposed to be posted in the dating site. :lol::no::blink:

Dating site??? #######???? If you are on a dating site what are you doing on VJ? trolling?

There is a dating site with forum I visit the forum once in a while but I'm not looking for someone. :innocent:

no class? and you have lots visiting a dating site while on a family immigration website??? puh-leaze :rofl:

There is a dating site with forum I visit the forum once in a while but I'm not looking for someone. :innocent:

no class? and you have lots visiting a dating site while on a family immigration website??? puh-leaze :rofl:

What is wrong with visiting with other forum?? the forum are NOT only for people who are looking and dating. and oh for your information my husband knows that i'm visiting in that forum.

it seems like you cracked up for yourself?? :blink::unsure:

edit: I never said I visited LOTS OF FORUMS..IF I WILL WHATS WRONG WITH IT??? WHATS SEEMS TO BE FUNNY?? :unsure:

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

What is wrong with you?? do not put that in my mouth because I did not mean that brother scandal has no class. I assummed he just joking about it.

If you insisted that I have no class then that's your opinion. :innocent::whistle:

Len wrote: It is quite un-classy to be a married woman who visits and chats in a dating site and then come here and say brother scandal has no class. You wish you had half the class he has.

nm

TOO LATE NOW I ALREADY QUOTED YOUR POST :innocent:

What is wrong with you?? do not put that in my mouth because I did not mean that brother scandal has no class. I assummed he just joking about it.

If you insisted that I have no class then that's your opinion. :innocent::whistle:

Len wrote: It is quite un-classy to be a married woman who visits and chats in a dating site and then come here and say brother scandal has no class. You wish you had half the class he has.

nm

Do I look like I care? Little girl, you need to grow up. Married women should not frequent dating sites, it is quite disgusting. and now, welcome to the ignore list. Troll.

And oh ...where did you get that I chats with other men?? my husband will sure get mad at you for accussed me for it. :o:o:o:o:o

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

nm

a. I was joking, of course.

b. I have no class. All my best friends will assure you of that. I am engaged to be married to a wonderful woman and don't go to dating sites. However I openly discuss my fondness for sheep buggery.

c. Len is very classy. She is the classiest person I know on VJ - a commie with great fashion sense, how much classier can you get than that? She has a bunny suit, too.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

troll

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

nm

Do I look like I care? Little girl, you need to grow up. Married women should not frequent dating sites, it is quite disgusting. and now, welcome to the ignore list. Troll.

OF course little girl you didn't care, if not why would you deleted it and changed it to "nm" ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Don't believe in moves, either you hit it off or you don't, I look at her or she looks and me, we both approach each other, start to talk, amazing how I am turned off when some women open their mouths. But you either agree to trade phone numbers, or simply say, nice talking to you, I am late for an appointment. Wasn't that way when I met my wife, she was someone very special to me, and have to say the moves were entirely mutual. Even after almost six years of marriage, she stands out in the crowd in my eyes, going into a crowded store looking for her, she stands out from the rest.

Told her, if there was a thousand women in a dance hall, and I was the only man, would ask her to dance. Good line, try it sometime.

And oh ...where did you get that I chats with other men?? my husband will sure get mad at you for accussed me for it. :o:o:o:o:o

lotus: i can almost promise you. your husband will assume you are chatting there if you visit there.....so quit going there & avoid any problems later.

7yqZWFL.jpg