transformer

please tell me a way to get a job

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
God some of the people on here are ridiculous!! Anyway, what you need to do is get the phone book out where you are living and look up "temporary agency" and give them a call. Some of them can hook you up with temporary jobs that can become permanent. You might also check the Sunday newspaper in your town and there will be job listings as well. Good luck to you!!

thanks a lot

you are my pal.lol

they suck.

they are like sticking to my posts like an old tape.i want to get them off my posts.

this is one way.

internet is the easiest way.can anyone help me with this?

and there are like some community centers and job facilitating centers.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
go get a life.get off your computer give it some rest.and go look around and do something else lazy people.

stfu. It's a public message board. So, are you gonna go start a new poll now saran, complaining about how you're getting "picked on" again?

No one here has violated TOS. No one here has been any more insulting than you have.

You don't own this board, or this thread. You started this thread - that's where your ownership ends.

If you really wanted help with a job search, you would take us as seriously as you claim you want us to take you.

For starters - What is your field of work? Experience? Background? Educational profile? Which region of the country do you live in?

If I would ever dare to ask strangers for help, I'd volunteer some information like this, so that the responses would be useful.

I wouldn't just say "hey! I'm an unemployed n00b. How can I get a job?". That's just freaking RUDE .

Edited by scandal

go get a life.get off your computer give it some rest.and go look around and do something else lazy people.

stfu. It's a public message board. So, are you gonna go start a new poll now saran, complaining about how you're getting "picked on" again?

No one here has violated TOS. No one here has been any more insulting than you have.

You don't own this board, or this thread. You started this thread - that's where your ownership ends.

If you really wanted help with a job search, you would take us as seriously as you claim you want us to take you.

For starters - What is your field of work? Experience? Background? Educational profile? Which region of the country do you live in?

If I would ever dare to ask strangers for help, I'd volunteer some information like this, so that the responses would be useful.

I wouldn't just say "hey! I'm an unemployed n00b. How can I get a job?". That's just freaking RUDE .

go scandal, L M A O!!!!

Filed: Timeline

Members: Please note that this member is NOT saran, nor any other troll.

Taliban Killer, the first thing you need to do is contact Captain Ewok so you can change your member name. It invites ridicule and, as is evidenced by the response to any of your questions, makes members believe that you are not sincere. In addition, the way you phrase your questions and responses is also making you appear insincere.

VJ has many helpful members, TK. Some, however, are not so helpful. You need to learn to sift through the posts to get the information you are seeking. If you have a problem with any of the posts, hit the report button. Lashing back will only incite further animosity. You have some good information here, including the military recruitment advice. Work with that and ignore the rest.

iagree.gif

Timeline

why are you calling me saran.how many times i have to tell you my name is salman.salman abuzarr.yea its a public message board keep in your mind too.

what is TOS?,i dint insult anyone before they do.

but i want help and i dont want people like you who are telling me whats rude and whats cool.ok

yea right but you didnt take me serious.

i have no experience before,might go to community college.i studied till 12th grade with calculus,geometry,physics,chemistry being my majors at high school.

this forum is for helping each other.k

if i was being rude you could have told me before.i m sorry if i was being rude but i never meant it.

then tell me how should be asking.

Timeline

Taliban Killer, the first thing you need to do is contact Captain Ewok so you can change your member name. It invites ridicule and, as is evidenced by the response to any of your questions, makes members believe that you are not sincere. In addition, the way you phrase your questions and responses is also making you appear insincere.

VJ has many helpful members, TK. Some, however, are not so helpful. You need to learn to sift through the posts to get the information you are seeking. If you have a problem with any of the posts, hit the report button. Lashing back will only incite further animosity. You have some good information here, including the military recruitment advice. Work with that and ignore the rest.

ok thanks.

i would contact him for a name change.

Timeline

i am grateful for your help.

see scandal thats how you should have told me.

DCF Timeline here

POE Timeline

08/24/2008 POE Seattle

08/29/2008 SSN assigned

09/08/2008 SSN (Card) received

09/29/2008 Green Card received

I-90 Timeline (USCIS error)

11/10/2008 Send I-90 to Texas service center

12/xx/2008 NOA1

01/07/2009 Card production ordered

01/14/2009 Card mailed

01/xx/2009 Card received

I-751 Timeline

06/02/2010 Send I-751 to California service center

06/04/2010 Received at CSC

06/07/2010 NOA1

06/09/2010 Check cashed

07/27/2010 Biometrics

07/28/2010 Touch

09/02/2010 Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It would be more appropriate for VJ members try and help this newcomer rather than ridicule and make fun of him as well, especially as you now know the true circumstances. Name calling and insults are inappropriate. If you can't offer useful advice, then just don't post.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.