w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Buoyed by election of black mayor, black youth expose themselves to white ex-mayor, cries of "kiss my black azz"

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

In a shock result in Alligator (population 220), Tommie “Tomaso” Brown, 38, defeated Robert Fava, the mayor since 1979, owner of the general store and once his opponent’s boss, by 37 votes to 27.

Although the only three businesses in the shrinking, tumble-down town are run by whites, three-quarters of the population is now black.

"They wanted a black mayor,” said a philosophical Mr Fava, 71. “Another Obama - I think that’s what brought it on. I ran on ’30 years of dedicated service’ and he ran on ’Change’. He promised a swimming pool and a recreation centre, which he can’t do.

A yellowing newspaper cutting in Mr Fava’s store tells how Alligator once boasted “two schools, two churches, 16 brick store buildings, two blacksmith shops, two lumber yards, two doctors’ offices...and three modernly-equipped gins.”

Most of the old store fronts are boarded up and grass grows on the pavements. Vacant buildings have been broken into and vandalised.

Mr Brown was the first black man ever to stand for Mayor of Alligator and it took Mr Obama’s election to galvanise him into action.

"After 30 years, I didn’t think an African-American would be able to be mayor. I didn’t think the position was open to me. When he won, I decided that I knew the changes that needed to be made here and I thought that I could make those changes.

"If we don’t look after our youth, what do we have? The population is dying out and I want more people here. I want better living conditions.

I just want the people to be comfortable. Small towns like this depend on government funding and that’s what we’re seeking.

The town’s facilities were substandard, he said, gesturing towards the humble town hall, where a “No Loitering” sign is nailed next to the door. “There isn’t even a phone or a fax machine in there. How can we communicate with the outside world and ask for things?"

Some youngsters ran into Mr Fava’s store to taunt him. “They was pulling down their pants, shouting, ’Kiss my black a s s, because we got a black mayor’, swinging their things around and throwing stuff,” said Jennifer Green, 31, a black mother of 10.

Mr Fava said that relations between blacks and white had been generally good, though crime had increased. “Alligator is a quiet town, except when we get that Voodoo and Rap music.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...lack-mayor.html

Edited by w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

It's Alligator my man.... who gives a **???? :jest:

He won 37-27 :rofl:

Oh, maybe I should move there :idea:

Seriously. Heck, me and my friends could all move there with our families, enough critical mass to take over the whole town.

Here's an idea, maybe VJ libs can all move en masse to Alligator. Jobs aren't a problem since we all know libs don't work anyway. They can establish a social capitalism commune out there and report back on how well it's working!

Yeah, I can't imagine the mindset of people who willingly live in places like that.

here is the mindset...

Some youngsters ran into Mr Fava’s store to taunt him. “They was pulling down their pants, shouting, ’Kiss my black a s s, because we got a black mayor’, swinging their things around and throwing stuff,” said Jennifer Green, 31, a black mother of 10.

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yeah, I can't imagine the mindset of people who willingly live in places like that.

here is the mindset...

:lol::lol::lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

here is the mindset...

Idiocracy