w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Mormons detain gay couple for kiss on the cheek

58 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
its better than dripping kool aid out the #######.

0r shoelaces, for that matter.

Or Golden Rules.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I don't see how that is even legal. Not the kissing, the detaining part.

"on a plaza owned by the Mormon church"

private property.

So... had it been a hetero couple making out semi naked, it would have been ok? :P

I am pretty sure the LDS frowns on that as well.

Right, because only a man making out with at least three of his wives is acceptable. As long as said man isn't one of those wearing a towel on his head. :hehe:

LDS banned polygamy more than one hundred years ago, and has a policy of excommunicating members found to be practicing polygamy in secrecy.

I'm not a Mormon and have no personal interest in defending their faith. But accusations that they support polygamy are unfair and a form of prejudice against them.

Are you saying I crossed the line?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I don't see how that is even legal. Not the kissing, the detaining part.

"on a plaza owned by the Mormon church"

private property.

So... had it been a hetero couple making out semi naked, it would have been ok? :P

I am pretty sure the LDS frowns on that as well.

Right, because only a man making out with at least three of his wives is acceptable. As long as said man isn't one of those wearing a towel on his head. :hehe:

LDS banned polygamy more than one hundred years ago, and has a policy of excommunicating members found to be practicing polygamy in secrecy.

I'm not a Mormon and have no personal interest in defending their faith. But accusations that they support polygamy are unfair and a form of prejudice against them.

Are you saying I crossed the line?

Well, it's OT and I've seen the "line" crossed far far more egregiously by others, than here. No, I don't think you were out of bounds There was a :hehe: smiley, after all.

I think I only pounced here because no one else did, and people then continued to kid around about Mormon orgies and stuff. I could easily see innocent n00bs reading this thread and coming away with the impression that LDS Mormons do practice polygamy - I just wanted to set the record straight.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

And sometimes small goats.

Or Golden Rules.

0r Clarinets .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Or Golden Rules.

0r Clarinets .

Spooky has the complete list of barnyard animals approved for usage in orgies.

I'm sure he'll post it up here soon enough.

Personally I stay away from pig-fvcking, the swine is an unclean animal not fit to be eaten or anally abused.

But I would imagine Mormons have no such inhibitions, nor does spooky :whistle:

Filed: Timeline

Or Golden Rules.

0r Clarinets .

Spooky has the complete list of barnyard animals approved for usage in orgies.

I'm sure he'll post it up here soon enough.

Personally I stay away from pig-fvcking, the swine is an unclean animal not fit to be eaten or anally abused.

But I would imagine Mormons have no such inhibitions, nor does spooky :whistle:

OMG :rofl:

Timeline

You are a right thinker, Comrade.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

comrade spooky..has no qualms about swine flesh..and in fact, gets wood looking at ned beatty..

deliverance_2_10.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

0mg Ned Beatty..... :rofl:

kodasmall3.jpg