kayj

I NEED HELP ASAP

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I do sympathise with you and yes it does seem she has a personal issue with Nigerians taking that route. I wonder what it is to her if you guys take a faster route, that's just being mean IMHO. I do hope you get this sorted before it goes back to USCIS, ours took 18 months before it got reaffirmed but then every case is different. USCIS reaffirmed our case though without asking for new info but the waiting put a lot of strain on us but, we both just went back to school to top up our qualifications whilst travelling, all that in itself didn't help our finances/student loan debts. We are both Nigerians by the way, so be it at home or overseas...we all get painted with the same brush. You are in my prayers.

All the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The Embassy has a difficult job to do in this particular country.

My case had the bare minimum and we went to Admin Processing, which I am thankful for. They did a backround check, home visit and verifified our documents. I guess my husband was just too good to be true. *wink

Good and bads in every Goverment system.

Many approvals. The denials are so devistating that they just stand out so much more.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hiii...am in the process of doing an introduction and engagement in feb 2010...now reading dis.....am scared.

[size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]Relationship Timeline
[/font][/color][/size][size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
12/15/98- Started dating

K-1 Visa Timeline
[/font][/color][/size] [size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
I-129F Sent- 10/13/2010[/font][/color][/size] [size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
NOA1 Letter- 10/21/2010

[/font][/color][/size][size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]NOA2 Letter[/font][/color][/size][size="3"]- [/size][size="3"][font="Georgia"]04/09/2011---------------->[/font][/size][font="Georgia"][size="3"]it took 170 days from NOA1 to get NOA2----------------->>>>5 months, 19 days.

[/size][/font]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hiii...am in the process of doing an introduction and engagement in feb 2010...now reading dis.....am scared.

When do u plan to start ur visa process?

~~~The NVC Journey~~~

01-15-2010 : NVC Received and assigned case #

01-15-2010 : Gave NVC email addresses

01-21-2010 : Received DS-3032/AOS Bill

01-21-2010 : Pay AOS Bill

01-21-2010 : Emailed DS-3032

01-25-2010 : AOS fee shown as “Paid”

01-27-2010 : Return Completed AOS Package

01-28-2010 : AOS delivered and signed by N VISA

02-01-2010 : Receive Instruction Package for AOS

02-02-2010 : Receive IV Bill & Paid IV bill

02-04-2010 : NVC inputted AOS (confirmed through operator 02/05/10)

02-04-2010 : IV Bill shown as “Paid”

02-05-2010 : Return Completed IV package (DS-230)

02-10-2010 : PAckage received at NVC

02-16-2010 : LOGIN FAILED & Case Completed

xx-xx-xxxx : Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.