Jauque

Gardasil

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, what svirac did was fraud as well as misrepresentation - they lied to USCIS about the vaccination report using false documents. This carries very serious repercussions if it is discovered at any time in the future by USCIS.

As members here have pointed out VJ does not support or condone immigration fraud so I am removing the posts that explain how this fraud was committed.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Comments from the invisible posts returned to the thread as follows:

Sapphire Dreams:

I agree, it's definitely not worth lying about or something that anyone would consider. But I don't think what he did was anything ground breaking. It's not hard to put the pieces togerther when someone is not forthcoming.

I had the vaccine and I'm perfectly healthy. And my new job is in the biotech field and I'm learning all about bringing vaccines and drugs to the market and it's making me realize EVEN MORE than I already do that the pharmaceutical industry is no joke. They know what they are doing and there is no reason to think that just because something is new it's going to harm you now or in the future. If anything, newer vaccines are probably more reliable and trustworthy! It just boggles my mind that people seem to think it's going to harm them.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Why did you say "Flames??"

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

OOPS - my mistake - I'll correct it - yes, it was Sapphire Dreams who made the comments, not Flames9. Mea culpa.

Edited by Kathryn41

Timeline

Well i knew it wasn't me--I'm flames9, not "flames" lol

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

and as i initially thought, it was best to leave it off the forums. my apologies - i had the best interests of all at heart.

best of luck to all on their journey. you can still PM me if you want - i"ll gladly respond, as I have done so in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the best spot for this, but it seems a story's recently made it to the news about Gardasil and needing it for Naturalization.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveH...tory?id=8542051

Maybe this will make them think again and remove it from the list.

(I hope so).

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.