R and F

Sunday, early morning

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Happy Sunday!

Hotter than Habanero chilis here! 109 here, 114 in Phoenix.

Olivia, I laughed reading your post about the a/c repairman. I often tell Wael

how the heck did Egypt get to where it is today with the schedule that most

Egyptians keep!! I feel for ya!! They have their own time for everything and it's

usually the NOT SO IMPORTANT time. How do they keep their jobs is beyond me!

Amy, hope things are better now. I'm sure you were just beautiful! He just didn't

see it coz he couldn't get past the hair thing. Don't worry. Take care of yourself!

Jackie, hope you have a peaceful day at work!

Judy, stay cool and have a good Sunday!

Nagi, hope your day is going well luv!

Jess, hope your internet will behave itself. Have a good evening!

Kenza, have a great time with all the relatives! Enjoy your get together.

GG, hope your morning is going well. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Rosie, what movie did you see? Hope you had fun!

Take care and stay safe!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

good mid morning mena friends.....

wowow u can remember all the names.....

I am just being lazy this weekend last week was a week from HECK>>> the VP and other big wigs were to come for a visit (Big Lots) so we worked over board to get the store ready and worked everybody into a nervous wreck.....then they DID NOT even show up....aaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... So I will give the associates a pizza lunch on on freight day in my apprecaition for all they did. But dog gone it our store looked soooooo good for them LOLOL. we all needed the pat on the back !!!! sorry to vent just I am still peeved...LOLOL oh well what can u do ....

Have a great week everyone..

HUGS

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

It is 3:27pm here and another beautiful day in Michigan- we have been so lucky to have a mild summer so far. Unfortunately, I have to do some work inside today..and I keep thinking I should get outside and do some outdoor work! This nice mild weather will not last...in Michigan, the weather can change hourly! lol.

(that and my mood!) ;)

Enjoy your day-

baj

ah. the longing....

Getting ready to go to Chuckie Cheese for a kids party and I did not get any rest last night. Oh well off for the rest of the day.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey everybody! I feel like I never get on here anymore to post. Well, today started out like a craphole but right now things are ok. I went out shopping with mom and had a nice time and Mal was great! As long as he had an icee in his hand he kept his mouth quiet.

Tomorrow my 9 year old son is having surgery. Those on FB, sorry for the duplicate posts. Well, he was born with a cleft lip and palate and his upper lip has been drawing up and his nose looking more flat since he has really started growing older. They are going to do what they call an 80% lip and nose separation and revision. Basically, this means they will reopen the scar from the lip to the nose and around his nose hole and laser all of the old thick scar tissue away. They will try and lift the edge of his nose and make his lips and nose more symmetrical. He is anxious and scared. Three years ago he had a very painful bone graft placed in his mouth so he remembers the pain well. Out of his other 9 surgeries he remembers none of this but this one. So, if you wouldn't mind, say a prayer for my little guy tomorrow. His surgery is at 930am Eastern time at Children's of Cincinnati. I would appreciate it very much.

Have a blessed evening!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's technically Monday here, but since I haven't slept yet and since all y'all are still behind and enjoying Sunday, I'll post here. :lol:

Tasha, will say a prayer for your son. Hope all goes well and that he will recover quickly. (F)

Hubby and I went out to look at an apartment this evening. Hubby made it sound like the Taj Mahal. When I got there and looked around the place, I was so shocked I could barely speak. I just kept pointing. And not in a good way. :o The evening after that went very quickly downhill, though we have managed to sort that out.

I want to look at at least a couple more apartments before I decide.

Walking back from the apartment to Pyramid Street, we passed an old man who was sitting on the sidewalk with his wang out and just whizzing right there on the sidewalk. :help: I was already ticked off and not talking with hubby and then I see this crud and all I wanted was to be back in the States where things are clean and there aren't piles of garbage everywhere and people pissing in the street and..... sigh.....

Hope everyone else has an "old man peeing in the street" free Sunday. :lol::P

Oh yeah, Olivia, give em heck!! :D

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Hey everybody! I feel like I never get on here anymore to post. Well, today started out like a craphole but right now things are ok. I went out shopping with mom and had a nice time and Mal was great! As long as he had an icee in his hand he kept his mouth quiet.

Tomorrow my 9 year old son is having surgery. Those on FB, sorry for the duplicate posts. Well, he was born with a cleft lip and palate and his upper lip has been drawing up and his nose looking more flat since he has really started growing older. They are going to do what they call an 80% lip and nose separation and revision. Basically, this means they will reopen the scar from the lip to the nose and around his nose hole and laser all of the old thick scar tissue away. They will try and lift the edge of his nose and make his lips and nose more symmetrical. He is anxious and scared. Three years ago he had a very painful bone graft placed in his mouth so he remembers the pain well. Out of his other 9 surgeries he remembers none of this but this one. So, if you wouldn't mind, say a prayer for my little guy tomorrow. His surgery is at 930am Eastern time at Children's of Cincinnati. I would appreciate it very much.

Have a blessed evening!

Will be fore sure praying for him tomorrow.

My oldest had a cleft lip at birth. he has only had one surgery so far and that was when he was 3mths old. We are still deciding on another one. I hope his recovery is short and easy.

It's technically Monday here, but since I haven't slept yet and since all y'all are still behind and enjoying Sunday, I'll post here. :lol:

Tasha, will say a prayer for your son. Hope all goes well and that he will recover quickly. (F)

Hubby and I went out to look at an apartment this evening. Hubby made it sound like the Taj Mahal. When I got there and looked around the place, I was so shocked I could barely speak. I just kept pointing. And not in a good way. :o The evening after that went very quickly downhill, though we have managed to sort that out.

I want to look at at least a couple more apartments before I decide.

Walking back from the apartment to Pyramid Street, we passed an old man who was sitting on the sidewalk with his wang out and just whizzing right there on the sidewalk. :help: I was already ticked off and not talking with hubby and then I see this crud and all I wanted was to be back in the States where things are clean and there aren't piles of garbage everywhere and people pissing in the street and..... sigh.....

Hope everyone else has an "old man peeing in the street" free Sunday. :lol::P

Oh yeah, Olivia, give em heck!! :D

Hope you get things sorted out and find a place soon!!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone! Kind of late in posting today but hubby and i didn't get out of bed til almost 1p.m. then we went down to the lake, my son is in a big fishing contest. Guess who i got to see? MY GRANDSON!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Now most of you who know me, knows I haven't been allowed to see my grandbaby since he was 2 weeks old and is now 3 months. OMG! Has he changed, it hurt so bad to not be allowed to hold him, but I got to see him, make him smile, and touch him. By weeks end i'm hoping my son will get that girl to allow me to hold him.

My day was made. But I don't know whats worse. Being able to not see him, or being able to see him and not hold him!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Tasha-Sending positive thoughts your way for your son. hg0302.jpg

Comments - Graphics[/img]

Turia what a great day for you.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Amy--Im sorry you were being scolded like a little child at the choice you made and did discuss with him. He is a tad controlling eh? well hugs to you.

Eh, kind of. He is a very observant Muslim and expects me to be, also. I am still struggling with my faith, so even though I ordinarily wear hijab 24/7, I made the decision not to wear it for this occasion. He and I talked about it more than once, he even saw the dress I was going to wear, and everything. So I'm not sure why he seemed so surprised and dismayed when I told him about it after it was over. We didn't really talk today, so I'm not sure if he's still mad or not. :wacko:

Tomorrow my 9 year old son is having surgery...say a prayer for my little guy tomorrow.

Prayers for your son and your family are on the way. I hope everything goes well. (L) (L)

Walking back from the apartment to Pyramid Street, we passed an old man who was sitting on the sidewalk with his wang out and just whizzing right there on the sidewalk.

Umm, wow. And I thought our neighborhood in Giza was bad. At least I never saw anyone peeing in the streets! Although I do live beside a bar here in Oregon, and see it frequently here. :blink:

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Hi everyone! Kind of late in posting today but hubby and i didn't get out of bed til almost 1p.m. then we went down to the lake, my son is in a big fishing contest. Guess who i got to see? MY GRANDSON!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Now most of you who know me, knows I haven't been allowed to see my grandbaby since he was 2 weeks old and is now 3 months. OMG! Has he changed, it hurt so bad to not be allowed to hold him, but I got to see him, make him smile, and touch him. By weeks end i'm hoping my son will get that girl to allow me to hold him.

My day was made. But I don't know whats worse. Being able to not see him, or being able to see him and not hold him!

I must have missed something...Why on earth are you not allowed to hold him??? OMGoodness my mom would flip you know what if she was told 'you cant hold your grandchild' oooohh boy.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.